Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Suspended
Why I still senses that someone here is doing the hypnotize work? So his stock trick is coming and doing it again? Beyond that what do you have?
Old 22-11-2017, 10:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Why I still senses that someone here is doing the hypnotize work? So his stock trick is coming and doing it again? Beyond that what do you have?

Hello Jeremy its been a while talking to you.

What on earth do you mean? J must think it best not to speak at all when you pounce upon his sharing..lol.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 22-11-2017, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
??????? I am not sure what you mean?
Old 22-11-2017, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I wonder if its something you're born with. To want to know what's out there. But then there's people who measure personal success on physical things. But if you took it all away they would be lost. I was born with the "theres everything out there" way of thinking.

Good point hallow. As a child I was freaking fearful so I didn't want to know anything "out there" I was scared me big time. In journeying and finding myself beyond conditioned fearful patterns, I found my explorer self was more wanting to grow through the nature of everything. So I became aware, yes I had it in me as a natural connection, but contained and hidden until I brought it out of myself..

You are right about personal success and how people define that. I remember after the fire we had here where we lost all our "stuff", people who didn't lose anything in the fires, were quite shaken at the thought of losing their stuff, feeling very sorry for us. In hindsight, I realized until you go through something like this, it is hard to understand fully and know what is important to you coming through it with your life. I must admit I was in a very different reality in myself going into that time, so I realized my evolvement and my general nature was to be appreciative of my life in such situations and the life of my family (an family animals)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 22-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Hello Jeremy its been a while talking to you.

What on earth do you mean? J must think it best not to speak at all when you pounce upon his sharing..lol.

It seems that you're falling into the same trick few months ago, naturesflow don't you realize about that . Although he doesn't write a lot but they're the same trick.

Formerly, you thanks me . But now you're the other side as if you're still following on his trend.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
??????? I am not sure what you mean?

That's simple, he always hypnotize others by his techniques of leading others to somewhere and trying to stealing other's energy or some sort of the kinds. Just be careful!! Hahaha!!!!
Old 28-01-2018, 06:54 AM
boshy b. good

game heroes is, game heroes does
Old 28-01-2018, 04:02 PM
Master

Self....... Perception and meaning