Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-11-2017, 04:13 AM
Pathfinder
Question help with justice karma

If someone you trusted and were good to betrays you in the most horrible way and then shows no remorse nothing. Is there any gem stones that can help us bring karma on them? TO hurt them how they hurt us? Any god like kali ma? When we are helpless and have had every bone broken our soul shattered by someone we trusted? Not to be vengful but just to show that person the pain horror they caused?
Old 21-11-2017, 04:58 AM
Seeker

There is no way to serve "justice" karma on someone unless you do it in an evil fashion. Karma will take care of itself one day. You should never wish harm upon ANYONE even if you know they did harm upon you. I'm in a situation where I know of many whom have done harm upon me but I would never wish or want harm upon them as it would certainly come back to me worse then ever. My suggestion, even though I am no Master or anything like that, is to pray for your enemy. The light will reveal all things. My best to you pinkkarma....
Old 22-11-2017, 01:59 AM
Administrator
Hello

We have the right to push back but not to act out. There is a difference in karma being self directed and karma being let to do its work on the Universe directed path. The "Eye for an Eye" is a good example as its in equal balance.

We are not a pin cushion where one just keep jabbing them in, we have the right to put our foot down and to stop that action against us. This does not mean lashing out with physical force unless its in self defense. We can use energy to direct things. Remember that what one gives out if it is not done with pure intent and not malice Karma might well come back on us.

There are crystals for everything.....

To understand karma you must understand cause and effect. What you give, you also receive. Your own actions determine the type of karma you are creating for yourself. Positive actions or deeds will bring positive results. When you do something good, you will get something good in return. The same applies when you do something bad or negative, you will in turn, pull in something bad or negative. This is what is generally understood as “karma”.

Rhodonite

Told to be given to travelers in ancient times as protection, said to increase one’s heartbeat when imminent danger is perceived.

Mystical Properties:

The word Rhodonite is said to be derived from the Greek word rhodos for ‘rose’, although there is also reference that credits an ancient Celtic word rhod, which means ‘wheel’, as the origins of this stone’s name.

Healing Properties:

By reducing stress and calming one’s mind, Rhodonite can ease physical and emotional shocks and traumas. Especially emotional scars remaining from old wounds.

Magical Properties:

Energy: Projective
Planet: Mars
Elements: Fire
Deity: Mary Magdalene. Venus
Powers: Love, Clarity, and Peace
Zodiac: Taurus
Chakra Classification: Heart

Emerald

Told to be given to travelers in ancient times as protection, said to increase one’s heartbeat when imminent danger is perceived.

Metaphysical Properties:

Emerald, being a stone of love and romance, will bring joy, enhance emotions, memory, faith and clairvoyance. It is said to benefit one’s intuition, promoting communication though truthfulness.

Healing Properties:

A stone of wisdom, love, and great harmony, an Emerald shall be a bridge between two people when the gem is given in love. Said to help one appreciate and enjoy life to its fullest.

Magical Properties:

Energy: Receptive
Planet: Earth
Elements: Fire
Deity: Diana, Artemis, Venus and Freyja
Powers: Money, Protection, Love
Zodiac: Taurus, Gemini, Aries
Chakra Classification: Heart

Here are two that I like.

Lynn
Old 22-11-2017, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkkarma
If someone you trusted and were good to betrays you in the most horrible way and then shows no remorse nothing. Is there any gem stones that can help us bring karma on them? TO hurt them how they hurt us? Any god like kali ma? When we are helpless and have had every bone broken our soul shattered by someone we trusted? Not to be vengful but just to show that person the pain horror they caused?

Hello, I'm sorry to hear of your hurt.

Kamma regards the intent and the potential that creates, so one has to be careful of the purity of intent, because that intent is your kamma and no one else's. Best not let our pain sour into malice, for pain is not causing kamma, but malice is.

Cheers