Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Knower

Is There a Way to Tell By Current Life What Was My Past Life?

Hi. Is there a way, without any reading or channeling to tell what was my past life/s like by looking on my current life?
Old 03-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windbreeze
Hi. Is there a way, without any reading or channeling to tell what was my past life/s like by looking on my current life?
From your exclusions I assume you also don't want to do time travel, talk to your over-soul, or learn very advanced OBE methods.

Occasionally a few bits of experience linger over but they only indicate types of events, not much specific information. For instance a fear of water might indicate a tragic incident with water.

If only you had left yourself a note....
Old 04-11-2017, 12:42 AM
Guide

Yes, well sorta....you can often tell how you were in a past life by your behavior, feelings, thoughts, ect, are in this life. You might still like certain parts of a particular past life....sometimes, many past lives. I like a particular style of house, that goes way back to another life. I didn’t find that out until after I bought the home. It’s very distinctive.

The people, places, genders, races, circumstances change....but they are usually very similiar because of karma, and personal attributes.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:13 AM
Master

Quote:
I believe we reincarnate many times, in many different roles, all over the place (some say all over the Universes).

If you're older, pick your current life's biggest challenge / problem. It is very likely you had at least one other past life you lived the role on the other side of your current challenge / problem, and now you have to balance that, and learn a lesson from it.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Knower

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If you're older, pick your current life's biggest challenge / problem. It is very likely you had at least one other past life you lived the role on the other side of your current challenge / problem, and now you have to balance that, and learn a lesson from it.

Like if insecurity is my problem, then in past life I was wealthy person and it's my karma to become wealthy to balance it?

What if behind insecurity lies personal disorder and depression? Then in past life I was positive, life loving person which is something I need to become in this life to balance it?
Old 05-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Like if insecurity is my problem, then in past life I was wealthy person and it's my karma to become wealthy to balance it?

What if behind insecurity lies personal disorder and depression? Then in past life I was positive, life loving person which is something I need to become in this life to balance it?
I believe that wealth / poverty don't leave karmic traces. What you think, what you desire, and how you act leave karmic traces. So, if you're poor now, it doesn't mean that this is caused by you having been wealthy in a past life. There isn't such thing as wealth = good / poverty = bad. Neither vice versa.

Similarly, depression / happiness don't leave karmic traces. Feeling depressed is caused by some concrete situations from your life. It is likely that in another life you somehow inflicted similar situations on another, or others.

If you tried a past life regression, you could identify the life that caused your current predicament. That might help you get some peace and perspective. You could also learn what is your current life's lesson, but only if you're already past the moment in your life when you've experienced whatever you were supposed to experience.