Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-07-2020, 08:58 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianpast_1904
I'm glad that you are mostly healed from your own pain from your past life!

It's hard, definitely because I cannot be around guns. I hate them. Funnily enough, the life that I was gunned down in, I used to play with toy guns. Now I abhor the sight of them. It doesn't make it easier when my good friend and roommate plays airsoft (kind of like paint ball) and though he knows of my dislike and unsettled feeling toward them, he still works on them in his bedroom. They aren't real, so it eases me a bit - but they are still weapons.

Anyways, I'm glad you were able to find peace! I hope I will be able to heal as well. It's been years since I first came into awareness of this particular life, and I'm still dealing with emotions, etc. But life goes on!
thank you. Your situation is different because you know you were murdered in that life, without a doubt. Your death happened suddenly. Plus yours were trauma on trauma, that is not only your life in danger but those you loved as well. I'm sorry you have to endure that part with the guns.

Before I was able to see my event from "the above" I was too tied down in the body and in the mind and feelings of my past life self. So for me to be able to see it from a distance like that helped. And it was not just like the moment when you come out of your body and see it dead and are then left to deal with everything. My view was something different. It help me to understand another perspective. Also if this was one of my destined exit points there is nothing I could do about it. It was meant to happen even if it make no real sense to me why. Maybe because I am in this life I think reincarnated with someone from that past life that this has lift the memories up to the surface for both my soulmate and me. I was able to close the book after I had told my soulmate of my dream.

Like you I had to struggle with having past life memories for many years without understanding why it was happening. Long process for me considering I knew nothing of this kind.

Lately as I got flashbacks 1-3 seconds that apart made very little sense but over time together could tell me something - only I could still manage to misunderstand - I began to ask "What are you trying to show me?" as if talking to my past life self as if that past life self was someone else. That helped. Before I thought there was no message to any of these dreams, flashbacks or at least I totally missed them. Now I know one past life is trying to say something. Before I thought it was just an error why I would get them, that it was not suppose to be like this (because how come I would get them but other would not have it this way?, that kind of thinking).

There are those who immediately feel at home and feel just like they do in this life in their past life. But for me I have always had a strong "I"-feeling so when I would start to remember a past life I would know I was someone else and it was hard for me to accept that had been me even though I over time saw the similarities. Before when the memories were intense it felt as if I lived in between the worlds and as if my past life self identity was stronger than my present time and I felt weak trying to live in these two worlds at the same time. I did now know what to do. I did not ask for this. I remember when I told my mom that she basically thought that I should just stop it, but I could not stop it as I did not exactly feel as if I was in control of these things and they just happen. But I think some may think this way because they don't understand it either, had never had that kind of experiences to know.

The only similarity I can find in my two recent past life is that my exit points were very suddenly and they had to investigate on them both and I still wanted to speak. I was not finished.

In my most recent past life I have had most memories of an ex husband instead of all the other people in that life that I loved so much and had much easier relationships with. Ironic. And it was not like I was the one and only love in his life either - he had women before and after our marriage was on and after the end of it. I am trying to figure out why him, you know, why all this on him. It use to aggravate me. Like oh, no. Not him again. What is this?

Only thing I can come up with was that he was dominant shadow in her life, married or divorced, each other's opposites.

I really had no desire to be her when I remembered she had done something to him - the one final thing she knew he would not accept and then too be on the same page that they needed to get a divorce. I feel bad when I think of it. When she saw his expression, the look in his eyes change. There is karma right then and there, I'll tell you.

After her death I could tell the ex husband demanded answers and was part of a side-way- investigation because not happy with the limited view he thought the official report made. He really wanted to know what had happened. So I feel grateful towards him because of that.

Anyways maybe in the future I will be able to figure out why him - so much.

I hope you will find your answers too someday.

Take good care :)
Old 11-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
thank you. Your situation is different because you know you were murdered in that life, without a doubt. Your death happened suddenly. Plus yours were trauma on trauma, that is not only your life in danger but those you loved as well. I'm sorry you have to endure that part with the guns.

Before I was able to see my event from "the above" I was too tied down in the body and in the mind and feelings of my past life self. So for me to be able to see it from a distance like that helped. And it was not just like the moment when you come out of your body and see it dead and are then left to deal with everything. My view was something different. It help me to understand another perspective. Also if this was one of my destined exit points there is nothing I could do about it. It was meant to happen even if it make no real sense to me why. Maybe because I am in this life I think reincarnated with someone from that past life that this has lift the memories up to the surface for both my soulmate and me. I was able to close the book after I had told my soulmate of my dream.

Like you I had to struggle with having past life memories for many years without understanding why it was happening. Long process for me considering I knew nothing of this kind.

Lately as I got flashbacks 1-3 seconds that apart made very little sense but over time together could tell me something - only I could still manage to misunderstand - I began to ask "What are you trying to show me?" as if talking to my past life self as if that past life self was someone else. That helped. Before I thought there was no message to any of these dreams, flashbacks or at least I totally missed them. Now I know one past life is trying to say something. Before I thought it was just an error why I would get them, that it was not suppose to be like this (because how come I would get them but other would not have it this way?, that kind of thinking).

There are those who immediately feel at home and feel just like they do in this life in their past life. But for me I have always had a strong "I"-feeling so when I would start to remember a past life I would know I was someone else and it was hard for me to accept that had been me even though I over time saw the similarities. Before when the memories were intense it felt as if I lived in between the worlds and as if my past life self identity was stronger than my present time and I felt weak trying to live in these two worlds at the same time. I did now know what to do. I did not ask for this. I remember when I told my mom that she basically thought that I should just stop it, but I could not stop it as I did not exactly feel as if I was in control of these things and they just happen. But I think some may think this way because they don't understand it either, had never had that kind of experiences to know.

The only similarity I can find in my two recent past life is that my exit points were very suddenly and they had to investigate on them both and I still wanted to speak. I was not finished.

In my most recent past life I have had most memories of an ex husband instead of all the other people in that life that I loved so much and had much easier relationships with. Ironic. And it was not like I was the one and only love in his life either - he had women before and after our marriage was on and after the end of it. I am trying to figure out why him, you know, why all this on him. It use to aggravate me. Like oh, no. Not him again. What is this?

Only thing I can come up with was that he was dominant shadow in her life, married or divorced, each other's opposites.

I really had no desire to be her when I remembered she had done something to him - the one final thing she knew he would not accept and then too be on the same page that they needed to get a divorce. I feel bad when I think of it. When she saw his expression, the look in his eyes change. There is karma right then and there, I'll tell you.

After her death I could tell the ex husband demanded answers and was part of a side-way- investigation because not happy with the limited view he thought the official report made. He really wanted to know what had happened. So I feel grateful towards him because of that.

Anyways maybe in the future I will be able to figure out why him - so much.

I hope you will find your answers too someday.

Take good care :)

Asearcher, first of all wow! This is incredible, and I am so glad you have come to terms in ways even if it isn't fully - if that makes sense? Yes... it does seem our experiences were quite different.

I just woke up actually, so I was just reading your reply post and it's so interesting and I hope you'll be able to find the answers as to why the ex-husband comes up so much. It's very interesting and I hope it was eye-opening and also healing for you of course, and your soul mate!

Yes, I hope too that I'll find my answers. Healing is only part of the journey. Stay safe, and take care!
Old 11-07-2020, 10:31 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Asearcher, first of all wow! This is incredible, and I am so glad you have come to terms in ways even if it isn't fully - if that makes sense? Yes... it does seem our experiences were quite different.

I just woke up actually, so I was just reading your reply post and it's so interesting and I hope you'll be able to find the answers as to why the ex-husband comes up so much. It's very interesting and I hope it was eye-opening and also healing for you of course, and your soul mate!

Yes, I hope too that I'll find my answers. Healing is only part of the journey. Stay safe, and take care!
Thank you so much, you're very kind :)

Only curious - in my most recent past life I realize after having many short memories that there use to be a big difference, unspoken, between the social and background classes. My past life identity apparently did not originate from working class but her family did after circumstances not have the kind of money one expected and I realize nobody talk about this. So there she could be at a party and her last name apparently open doors. It was still difficult for me to put my finger on it. In that life she fell in love with two men who came from working class. Her ex husband was "disguised" because of his profession and a copy cat mannerism but the very reasons I could see why she fell for him was because he had a working class charm to him, a direct manner and a peculiar humor. I would have a scene come again and again to my remembrance and taht was that she was at a party and suddenly saw him moving towards her with his eyes on her only and he was looking really stylish, and I think this was the moment she fell for him. But then I remembered they quickly got away from this building, party and to another restaurant where they could be more relaxed. When I later found out who they had been the story was by a family member that he had actually crashed this party that he was not invited to because she had turn down a date with him with the excuse that she had to go to this party. He had to hurry to get her out of there with him before anyone would discover he was not allowed to be there. So in his case he may have had the money or just starting making them but because of his background...Still this was difficult for me to wrap my head around, that there could be such a social difference and attitude and that money simply was not just money.

You having past life memories of royalty - do you remember the differences or something else you wish to share? I would be really interesting.

I remember seeing the film Gatsby and there was this scene where Gatsy is up against his rival over his lost love, and her rich husband says something like that Gatsby was nothing like them and that it was in their blood etc. When he said that I finally understood some of the memories I had - it was exactly that attitude coming from her mom for instance, that even if she allowed and pushed for her daughter to marry him (because of his money??) I remember the attitude was that he was never good enough. I remembered a fight between them where she tried to stop her mother from insulting him and really had no desire either to tell her husband what her mother had just said (they spoke several languages and one he did not know particularly well). I remember my past life self felt so ashamed and she did not want him to be floored and also I remembered that she felt quilt about something that she could not even help. And that she really liked her own mother-in-law and she knew they were from working class and they were lovely to her. Anyways, her mom was pretty much having the same attitude as in the film even if it was disguised in different words. To me it was not black or white, right or wrong, as my past life self obviuosly existed in both worlds and did not have prejudice from what I could tell. But I too remember that her husband would turn against her and say she had been spoiled (as a child) where she could feel compassion towards him because she knew he had had it real tough. Still she did not like that he made a symbol out of her and that she was something he one moment look down on, the other envied.

I also felt with her that she had to be representive, first as a daughter of so and so (even though they were several kids in the family) and later during her marriage. Like she had to play a role.

Anyways please share if you like :)
Old 11-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi!

because of my many experiences i have come to believe I had a past life where I died in a strange, unexpected manner.
I have recognized few of the spirits from that life to have been reborn with me again in this life. Particular one is having recurring nightmare about my past life self and the event after (out looking, wanting to believe the person is still alive, but see it dead, can describe the injury).

I have done past life meditation regressions to try to come to the point before death to figure out what truly happen, but it never works. It just skips. So I end up seeing the body dead, but not what happened before.

I think because of the injury that most likely hit me unconsciously and from the behind my spirit simply can't report what happened.

I think because it can't I am sort of stuck in this past life more than I should.

Please, if anyone has any advice for me how to resolve it I appreciate it very much.

Thank you.

We can't change history at that moment and dwelling on the past may hinder your progress in your current life. Try to live in the here and now. Live for the moment. Amen
Old 11-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Thank you so much, you're very kind :)

Only curious - in my most recent past life I realize after having many short memories that there use to be a big difference, unspoken, between the social and background classes. My past life identity apparently did not originate from working class but her family did after circumstances not have the kind of money one expected and I realize nobody talk about this. So there she could be at a party and her last name apparently open doors. It was still difficult for me to put my finger on it. In that life she fell in love with two men who came from working class. Her ex husband was "disguised" because of his profession and a copy cat mannerism but the very reasons I could see why she fell for him was because he had a working class charm to him, a direct manner and a peculiar humor. I would have a scene come again and again to my remembrance and taht was that she was at a party and suddenly saw him moving towards her with his eyes on her only and he was looking really stylish, and I think this was the moment she fell for him. But then I remembered they quickly got away from this building, party and to another restaurant where they could be more relaxed. When I later found out who they had been the story was by a family member that he had actually crashed this party that he was not invited to because she had turn down a date with him with the excuse that she had to go to this party. He had to hurry to get her out of there with him before anyone would discover he was not allowed to be there. So in his case he may have had the money or just starting making them but because of his background...Still this was difficult for me to wrap my head around, that there could be such a social difference and attitude and that money simply was not just money.

You having past life memories of royalty - do you remember the differences or something else you wish to share? I would be really interesting.

I remember seeing the film Gatsby and there was this scene where Gatsy is up against his rival over his lost love, and her rich husband says something like that Gatsby was nothing like them and that it was in their blood etc. When he said that I finally understood some of the memories I had - it was exactly that attitude coming from her mom for instance, that even if she allowed and pushed for her daughter to marry him (because of his money??) I remember the attitude was that he was never good enough. I remembered a fight between them where she tried to stop her mother from insulting him and really had no desire either to tell her husband what her mother had just said (they spoke several languages and one he did not know particularly well). I remember my past life self felt so ashamed and she did not want him to be floored and also I remembered that she felt quilt about something that she could not even help. And that she really liked her own mother-in-law and she knew they were from working class and they were lovely to her. Anyways, her mom was pretty much having the same attitude as in the film even if it was disguised in different words. To me it was not black or white, right or wrong, as my past life self obviuosly existed in both worlds and did not have prejudice from what I could tell. But I too remember that her husband would turn against her and say she had been spoiled (as a child) where she could feel compassion towards him because she knew he had had it real tough. Still she did not like that he made a symbol out of her and that she was something he one moment look down on, the other envied.

I also felt with her that she had to be representive, first as a daughter of so and so (even though they were several kids in the family) and later during her marriage. Like she had to play a role.

Anyways please share if you like :)

Oh, this is all very interesting to read! And haha, I'm just who I am. I've learned to become very humble in this life. I try to be as real and unapologetically me as possible to everyone I meet or come into contact with.

Interesting how the ex-husband was hidden and that because he was working-class he wasn't seen as accepted. It's sad because class distinction shouldn't be something that still is. It's archaic. True I have memories as Alexei, and yes he was the heir to the throne, but the girls and I (my sisters) led simple lives. We were raised with cold baths, (rarely did we have warm baths, those were a treat) and slept in military camp beds. We helped make the beds with the maids. The maids, footmen, and other household staff were like family to us and we treated them as such. During holidays we gave them gifts, and we treated them fairly. I know that being part of a very wealthy family, it had its accolades and perks but it was a real job.

When the War came along, we significantly cut down on our personal monies. Papa and Mama gave most of their personal fortunes to the families of the wounded victims who had been killed during the War. We visited villages, the poorest of the poor and we gave them bread, drink and supplies. I know that the Tsar and Empress had their faults and weren't perfect (because no one ever is), but they were good, honest and wholesome people. True, I'm biased when I say that but I think History paints them in a very unsavory and distasteful way. History of course is written by the victors, almost always.

I remember as Alexei, when going to the villages and even when toys and/or gifts were given to us we would give our other toys or toys we didn't need to have sent to orphanages because it was the right thing to do. I remember that both Mama and Papa instilled in all of us that we were privileged and that many were not privileged like we were and that we should be humble and be thankful, and most of all grateful for our privilege because it could easily be taken away from us. And we grew up very privileged but also very humble and understanding that many people in the country (Russia) and the World all over weren't as lucky as we were.

Even in this life, I was brought up in a similar fashion to be grateful for what you have, and be grateful for what is given to you. Because you may not have it anymore in the long run.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:20 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Oh, this is all very interesting to read! And haha, I'm just who I am. I've learned to become very humble in this life. I try to be as real and unapologetically me as possible to everyone I meet or come into contact with.

Interesting how the ex-husband was hidden and that because he was working-class he wasn't seen as accepted. It's sad because class distinction shouldn't be something that still is. It's archaic. True I have memories as Alexei, and yes he was the heir to the throne, but the girls and I (my sisters) led simple lives. We were raised with cold baths, (rarely did we have warm baths, those were a treat) and slept in military camp beds. We helped make the beds with the maids. The maids, footmen, and other household staff were like family to us and we treated them as such. During holidays we gave them gifts, and we treated them fairly. I know that being part of a very wealthy family, it had its accolades and perks but it was a real job.

When the War came along, we significantly cut down on our personal monies. Papa and Mama gave most of their personal fortunes to the families of the wounded victims who had been killed during the War. We visited villages, the poorest of the poor and we gave them bread, drink and supplies. I know that the Tsar and Empress had their faults and weren't perfect (because no one ever is), but they were good, honest and wholesome people. True, I'm biased when I say that but I think History paints them in a very unsavory and distasteful way. History of course is written by the victors, almost always.

I remember as Alexei, when going to the villages and even when toys and/or gifts were given to us we would give our other toys or toys we didn't need to have sent to orphanages because it was the right thing to do. I remember that both Mama and Papa instilled in all of us that we were privileged and that many were not privileged like we were and that we should be humble and be thankful, and most of all grateful for our privilege because it could easily be taken away from us. And we grew up very privileged but also very humble and understanding that many people in the country (Russia) and the World all over weren't as lucky as we were.

Even in this life, I was brought up in a similar fashion to be grateful for what you have, and be grateful for what is given to you. Because you may not have it anymore in the long run.
Hi there! I think what you wrote is also very interesting : )

You are so right the the ones who had the victory is the one to write the history books...besides little things may not seem significant to land in history book but can be very significant to the historian figure non the less. Ugh, cold bath ... lucky we don't have those today :)

My past life self lived in both Europe and America, so when she was in America I could get feeling that this was different than what she was use to and she was just young and happy and did not seem to care of any social or background issues.

It has felt wrong to me how I could have memory of her mom pushing this wedding to happen, but then still be opposed to him - in the memory I have of the fight in the home. By that time I saw kid toys in the room and that was one sign that they were parents, married, home and all. THEN her mom did not think he was good enough. Some memories don't make sense. (crazy thing is that he never had made so much money like he did during the years he was married to her, i would remember him working so much, an office in town, an office at home, calling long distance and on it went)

Sad part is that I found a document (they would later have a divorce) where it was written that her mom had insult him by saying that their wedding would never have happen in their old country. Never been allowed for her "fine" daughter to marry him, like he was a bum or something.

The ex husband would express that he thought his mother-in-law was bad because she would have influence of her daughter and take her daughter's money, as if my past life self was not resilient enough to say no. Comments were made about him not blaming "my wife" but his wife's mom. He may have look for a way to assure that the alimony would not find its way to his mother-in-law. But really I only have 3 memories from the divorce and what was the dominant feeling in those was my past life feelings at the time . one was her and her ex husband and they were in a conference type looking room with several other men dress similar and there is papers in front of them and much emotions underneath all he formality. All I remember is that she had enough and told her ex husband something. I could feel then she was so sick of it all and wanted everyone else to go away, like she pledge to have a conversation with him alone.

I got hold of some document that could have been from that meeting where it took a sudden turn and they had come to an understanding and been sitting in a room where people had to get out, and in the end their each attorney had look at it and a judge and an agreement was made. Now I can't swear if that was the meeting I could remember but it does sound somewhat similar.

I do remember that he was always like "MY" money. My house. My wife. My child. My car. Everything was "my". And from the look of it he was reluctant to give her a divorce and it went through with her getting a surprisingly low sum of alimony so ti was as throughout her life she had the "right" name but no the fortune to go with it. And as if money was not talk about by her relatives, and perhaps her mom was an expert in cover ups, that they did not know how bad it was.

I don't think her family was able to pay for that kind of wedding (that I could really feel she had panic about, did not want it but they were adamant that she go through with it) or that kind of funeral - I suspect the ex husband was behind that, paying for it. When I found her in the paper of her death it was as her being known as the ex wife of him so like he was over shadowing her and she was in his shadow or something, that the tie just continued even if the split was long before that.

Please, excuse my rambling about this. It has been peculiar to me though to put my finger on how background and money interacted or separated in this lost time, world. I would have thought that kind of thing would have been modern way back in time and not been an issue in that recent time.

Despite your PTSD I can tell you cherish your fond memories from that life. I suppose that forgiveness is the greatest gift you can give to yourself. It is not about accepting the cruelty someone or they have done to you but to only have accept that it has happened to you. At least that is what they said on some Oprah show too and I thought it sounded pretty swell. It can be really hard to get to that point but when one does one is free.

All the best
Old 13-07-2020, 09:15 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hi there! I think what you wrote is also very interesting : )

You are so right the the ones who had the victory is the one to write the history books...besides little things may not seem significant to land in history book but can be very significant to the historian figure non the less. Ugh, cold bath ... lucky we don't have those today :)

My past life self lived in both Europe and America, so when she was in America I could get feeling that this was different than what she was use to and she was just young and happy and did not seem to care of any social or background issues.

It has felt wrong to me how I could have memory of her mom pushing this wedding to happen, but then still be opposed to him - in the memory I have of the fight in the home. By that time I saw kid toys in the room and that was one sign that they were parents, married, home and all. THEN her mom did not think he was good enough. Some memories don't make sense. (crazy thing is that he never had made so much money like he did during the years he was married to her, i would remember him working so much, an office in town, an office at home, calling long distance and on it went)

Sad part is that I found a document (they would later have a divorce) where it was written that her mom had insult him by saying that their wedding would never have happen in their old country. Never been allowed for her "fine" daughter to marry him, like he was a bum or something.

The ex husband would express that he thought his mother-in-law was bad because she would have influence of her daughter and take her daughter's money, as if my past life self was not resilient enough to say no. Comments were made about him not blaming "my wife" but his wife's mom. He may have look for a way to assure that the alimony would not find its way to his mother-in-law. But really I only have 3 memories from the divorce and what was the dominant feeling in those was my past life feelings at the time . one was her and her ex husband and they were in a conference type looking room with several other men dress similar and there is papers in front of them and much emotions underneath all he formality. All I remember is that she had enough and told her ex husband something. I could feel then she was so sick of it all and wanted everyone else to go away, like she pledge to have a conversation with him alone.

I got hold of some document that could have been from that meeting where it took a sudden turn and they had come to an understanding and been sitting in a room where people had to get out, and in the end their each attorney had look at it and a judge and an agreement was made. Now I can't swear if that was the meeting I could remember but it does sound somewhat similar.

I do remember that he was always like "MY" money. My house. My wife. My child. My car. Everything was "my". And from the look of it he was reluctant to give her a divorce and it went through with her getting a surprisingly low sum of alimony so ti was as throughout her life she had the "right" name but no the fortune to go with it. And as if money was not talk about by her relatives, and perhaps her mom was an expert in cover ups, that they did not know how bad it was.

I don't think her family was able to pay for that kind of wedding (that I could really feel she had panic about, did not want it but they were adamant that she go through with it) or that kind of funeral - I suspect the ex husband was behind that, paying for it. When I found her in the paper of her death it was as her being known as the ex wife of him so like he was over shadowing her and she was in his shadow or something, that the tie just continued even if the split was long before that.

Please, excuse my rambling about this. It has been peculiar to me though to put my finger on how background and money interacted or separated in this lost time, world. I would have thought that kind of thing would have been modern way back in time and not been an issue in that recent time.

Despite your PTSD I can tell you cherish your fond memories from that life. I suppose that forgiveness is the greatest gift you can give to yourself. It is not about accepting the cruelty someone or they have done to you but to only have accept that it has happened to you. At least that is what they said on some Oprah show too and I thought it sounded pretty swell. It can be really hard to get to that point but when one does one is free.

All the best

Asearcher, it's so true. It's always the victors who write History. The un-sung heroes, real victors never get to do that. But alas, I digress. Ramble all you wish dear! I ramble a lot too. My thread on here is a lot of rambling, or "wordvomiting" as I like to call it. But talking about it helps and sometimes that is all you can do is talk about it .

Just know you are among friends and support if and when you need it! ^_^
Old 15-07-2020, 09:44 PM
Suspended

Its crazy talk to say you had a past life.
Old 16-07-2020, 06:23 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
Its crazy talk to say you had a past life.

Brian100,

Even though you may believe or feel that about the idea/principle of reincarnation, you have to remember that others may not agree with you. Some could take offense to being told that. Not everyone believes in reincarnation/past lives, which is perfectly fine. Not everyone is going to believe in it. However, saying it’s crazy talk can be offensive to some. Even though, yes this is a public forum and people can post their opinions. It would be the same as telling someone religion is crazy talk. This is a friendly forum and we can have disagreements but just remember to be nice and also try and be open-minded to new ideas.
Old 16-07-2020, 07:12 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
We can't change history at that moment and dwelling on the past may hinder your progress in your current life. Try to live in the here and now. Live for the moment. Amen
Hi, agree but it is something that comes over me and am sudden in bad emotions of sadness and guilt and on one hand think it is so unrealistic to even get this as it is not even in this life. That I have real problems in this life and should not waste energy on something I can not change anyhow. Think I have to give up that whole meditation thing because then the emotions get more raw and the past get more present., and like a gate way for the flashbacks to start pop up before things calm down. As I want to get rid of the feeling I look for answers on how to do that. I swear the others glimpses or imagination of past lives that has pop up have been in fair distance and like a dream, can't touch me, like I am watching a movie, but with this recent past life and the other one before that it is as if there is no veil especially with those flashbacks. I'm right in the middle of it. I have too before refuse to go back to the place where I was when real young when I started to at once recognize myself. I was hoping that would take it away. But it didn't so then finally I found no other choice but to try to search and see if it could have been true and find some sort of explanation to it. I was afraid there was something seriously wrong with my brain and did not know where to turn.

The others possible past lives- I don't care. I don't care if they are true or not. They are where they should be. they have come up now and then during meditations.

But you are so right - dwelling does not do good for anyone in any type of situation.

Anyway, I will try to tell myself this - do not dwell. Thank you :)