Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-07-2020, 06:34 AM
asearcher

How to resorve traumatic death in past life?

Hi!

because of my many experiences i have come to believe I had a past life where I died in a strange, unexpected manner.
I have recognized few of the spirits from that life to have been reborn with me again in this life. Particular one is having recurring nightmare about my past life self and the event after (out looking, wanting to believe the person is still alive, but see it dead, can describe the injury).

I have done past life meditation regressions to try to come to the point before death to figure out what truly happen, but it never works. It just skips. So I end up seeing the body dead, but not what happened before.

I think because of the injury that most likely hit me unconsciously and from the behind my spirit simply can't report what happened.

I think because it can't I am sort of stuck in this past life more than I should.

Please, if anyone has any advice for me how to resolve it I appreciate it very much.

Thank you.
Old 06-07-2020, 05:42 PM
Guide
My advice would be to leave it alone. It has no bearing on what is going on in your current life. When you have left this body in this incarnation you will be able to determine what the issue was that caused your death in your previous incarnation, if you still wonder. But for now, it is just a distraction. Look around you and remind yourself you are here for a reason and it has nothing to do with your past life, OR if it does there is a good reason you don't remember. Just let it go.

If you have mental loops about it, do some practice jumping out of those mental loops. A good one I learned is when you catch yourself in a mental loop, start making lists of things you have or have experienced in this life that you enjoy or make you feel good.
Old 06-07-2020, 08:29 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
My advice would be to leave it alone. It has no bearing on what is going on in your current life. When you have left this body in this incarnation you will be able to determine what the issue was that caused your death in your previous incarnation, if you still wonder. But for now, it is just a distraction. Look around you and remind yourself you are here for a reason and it has nothing to do with your past life, OR if it does there is a good reason you don't remember. Just let it go.

If you have mental loops about it, do some practice jumping out of those mental loops. A good one I learned is when you catch yourself in a mental loop, start making lists of things you have or have experienced in this life that you enjoy or make you feel good.
Hi WildHairedWoman! You have lots of good points and I agree, it is only that for years I was "haunted" by one past life, but it finally stop giving me flashbacks etc some years ago, and I think it is because I have healed from the trauma from that life.

Now, only less, the life before that one keeps acting the same way, and it is a little like hide and seek. Like I am resting in calm memories like washing, preparing food, seeing her family in the living room... I know there is something bad that is going to happen (related to her death), but it is as if my subconscious can't face it. This is how it was with the other past life too.

This is why I would like to know what really happen in hope that I can heal from it and for the experiences to stop. My flashbacks last about 2-3 seconds without my control and get more frequent if I have not slept well. They can also appear in dreams.

I have experienced some other past lives, but they have not caused this much trouble, had that effect on me and I think it is because what ever - if any - happen in those I have healed from them long ago.

I agree that my life now is so precious and those I love. This too why I want the experiences to stop.
Old 07-07-2020, 06:25 PM
asearcher

Hi!

Just wish to add something. Last night it was as if my wish/pray was answered. I went into some in between the worlds kind of state after dreaming when I again and again called out in my mind "Show me!". Then I thought it did not work and somewhere when I was going back to sleep I was suddenly thrown in but this time I was not in the past life body, I was way up and could see things from the above. I saw what happen. It last its clarity for few seconds and then it was gone.

Throughout this day I have felt at peace.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:00 PM
Suspended
Master
Hi asearcher you and I are searching for answers same as many others here... I am not looking at getting involved with AP or lucid dreaming at the moment - the vibrations I was getting weekly last year have stopped, and before anyone says do this for vibrations, I know how to get comfortably to VS... Something's different with me, and something I should be doing and I'm not, just don't know what it is.

Your message caught my eye - you wrote ''I went into some in between the worlds kind of state'' - so we are on similar wavelengths with looking for answers you and I... I get some nights when I get to bed and somethings different, I can 'tell' i'm not sleeping for an hour 'I feel an energy, a ' 'good energy...

So the other night 'one of those nights' not getting sleep for an hour, I suddenly realised - I had a wrestling match with my dear passed dad - I had several dreams about him since he passed a decade ago - but when this happened 'I was awake' for 40 mins then just realised 'it happened' and I was awake - and just before anyone says its your mind playing up - I researched the power of the mind for 3 years and I now teach it locally to people with normal daily living - now there's a word, 'normal' lol.

But asearcher I'm in new territory now with strong spiritual support - but I'm being taught things that I don't understand, so going over it here with you and others who are searching for answers/direction - white energy I seen before and after wrestling in a trance state - and 'if' it was an impostor disguised as my dad as a test from my Angels 'my support' to toughen me up, I dealt with it - I said 'clear my space' and the energy disappeared instantly and I went to sleep... there is one other possibility here because it felt physical - is that I Astral projected without vibrations.

So just running this past you and others, because you never know when something just clicks, and we say ahhh that's why that happened. I think i'm close, as in getting my mind somewhere different instantly, I know how AP works ive had several, but this is different whats happening to me this year... Same as you eh going through stuff in our minds, looking for answers...

Last edited by one-light : 09-07-2020 at 09:35 PM.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:41 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Hi asearcher you and I are searching for answers same as many others here... I am not looking at getting involved with AP or lucid dreaming at the moment - the vibrations I was getting weekly last year have stopped, and before anyone says do this for vibrations, I know how to get comfortably to VS... Something's different with me, and something I should be doing and I'm not, just don't know what it is.

Your message caught my eye - you wrote ''I went into some in between the worlds kind of state'' - so we are on similar wavelengths with looking for answers you and I... I get some nights when I get to bed and somethings different, I can 'tell' i'm not sleeping for an hour 'I feel an energy, a ' 'good energy...

So the other night 'one of those nights' not getting sleep for an hour, I suddenly realised - I had a wrestling match with my dear passed dad - I had several dreams about him since he passed a decade ago - but when this happened 'I was awake' for 40 mins then just realised 'it happened' and I was awake - and just before anyone says its your mind playing up - I researched the power of the mind for 3 years and I now teach it locally to people with normal daily living - now there's a word, 'normal' lol.

But asearcher I'm in new territory now with strong spiritual support - but I'm being taught things that I don't understand, so going over it here with you and others who are searching for answers/direction - white energy I seen before and after wrestling in a trance state - and 'if' it was an impostor disguised as my dad as a test from my Angels 'my support' to toughen me up, I dealt with it - I said 'clear my space' and the energy disappeared instantly and I went to sleep...

So just running this past you and others, because you never know when something just clicks, and we say ahhh that's why that happened. I think i'm close, as in getting my mind somewhere different instantly, I know how AP works ive had several, but this is different whats happening to me this year... Same as you eh going through stuff in our minds, looking for answers...
Hi One Light :) Thank you for sharing this. I hope you can feel at peace at what happen with your Dad. It is interesting to read of your experiences in this state too, an to know one is not alone.

As soon as I start to question things and start to work up my left brain I can forget all about visions etc. I think this was why it did not work when I called out Show me! again and again. Then as I went back to sleep and my left side of the brain was "too weak" the vision came. I am so used to seeing things from the eyes of my past life self that this was very new to me.

I agree we are searching and it is beautiful that we can do it together :)
Old 10-07-2020, 09:32 AM
Suspended
Master
Stay strong there asearcher - I am going to write some things on here that are relevant to others here and to this 'Past Lives' page over the next few days, and we can keep chatting here as well 'sharing our thoughts on issues' - and at the same time inspiring each other and others here...

I have a note by my computer screen, and its a simple single word 'breathe' because we forget to do that enough properly - it reminds me to take a deep breath before I focus on jobs in hand...

Its important for the well being of our system - that's mind'body'spirit - breathe, drink 'plenty' of water, plenty of exercise, and remember to smile and be 'kind' to others as well - and be strong in our worldwide fight with viruses, as discussed on the healing page...

We stay strong, laugh, smile, which is good for our immune systems, and carry on... keep sharing any thoughts asearcher and we help each other...
Old 10-07-2020, 06:03 PM
Pathfinder

Hi asearcher, thanks for posting this thread. I'm very new here, but I also would like to know how one could resolve a traumatic death in one of their past lives. I had a traumatic death which still gives me PTSD from a past life that I have memories of. I've watched regression videos, and even did a regression but it hasn't really helped.

I think forgiveness is key, especially when you are the victim of a traumatic death in one of your past lives.
Old 10-07-2020, 09:55 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianpast_1904
Hi asearcher, thanks for posting this thread. I'm very new here, but I also would like to know how one could resolve a traumatic death in one of their past lives. I had a traumatic death which still gives me PTSD from a past life that I have memories of. I've watched regression videos, and even did a regression but it hasn't really helped.

I think forgiveness is key, especially when you are the victim of a traumatic death in one of your past lives.
Hi Russainpast_1904! You're welcome. Nice to know one is not alone although I naturally wish you were not going through this as well, especially as you have PTSD because of it. I read your other comments in a different thread and understand now which memories you have carried with you. So sorry about that. Now I feel that I have finally moved on because I understand what happen and because I finally understood I was also able to forgive, I guess. I chose to tell my reincarnated soul member of the dream I had and explain how it could happen this way. The nightmare has not return. I have check the date and newspaper to find validation that this could very well have happen, but if one did not put two and two together and understood the event before I can understand if one came to the wrong conclusion as to what happen to my past life self. I hope you will be able to heal from your PTSD and find peace again.
Old 10-07-2020, 10:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Russainpast_1904! You're welcome. Nice to know one is not alone although I naturally wish you were not going through this as well, especially as you have PTSD because of it. I read your other comments in a different thread and understand now which memories you have carried with you. So sorry about that. Now I feel that I have finally moved on because I understand what happen and because I finally understood I was also able to forgive, I guess. I chose to tell my reincarnated soul member of the dream I had and explain how it could happen this way. The nightmare has not return. I have check the date and newspaper to find validation that this could very well have happen, but if one did not put two and two together and understood the event before I can understand if one came to the wrong conclusion as to what happen to my past life self. I hope you will be able to heal from your PTSD and find peace again.

I'm glad that you are mostly healed from your own pain from your past life!

It's hard, definitely because I cannot be around guns. I hate them. Funnily enough, the life that I was gunned down in, I used to play with toy guns. Now I abhor the sight of them. It doesn't make it easier when my good friend and roommate plays airsoft (kind of like paint ball) and though he knows of my dislike and unsettled feeling toward them, he still works on them in his bedroom. They aren't real, so it eases me a bit - but they are still weapons.

Anyways, I'm glad you were able to find peace! I hope I will be able to heal as well. It's been years since I first came into awareness of this particular life, and I'm still dealing with emotions, etc. But life goes on!