Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 07-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Guide

White light flashes

Hi

I have seen this several times a day in the last 2-3 days while being totally alone and working.
Old 07-07-2020, 07:11 PM
Master

It might be a good idea to see an eye doctor for a checkup.
"Flashes. When the vitreous gel inside your eye rubs or pulls on the retina, you may see what looks like flashing lights or lightening streaks. You may have experienced this sensation if you have ever been hit in the eye and see "stars." These flashes of light can appear off and on for several weeks or months."

"Seeing flashes of light or getting a new floater or many floaters can be a sign that the vitreous gel is pulling on your retina. The retina is the tissue at the back of the eye that receives images. ... Doctors call this “retinal detachment.” A retinal detachment is a very serious condition that is treated with surgery."
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-07-2020, 10:29 AM
Elfin

Hi there... Only yesterday I had an optical migraine , there was no pain but could see light so bright and everything around the vision of my iris was "wavy"... That of course is condition in real life.... And as Inavalan said, always have unusual symptoms checked.. if only to rule things out. Having said all of that, and in a spiritual level it can be usual to see flashes of light, and orbs, as having spirit/ angel/ guide around us. But you will probably know the difference.
Old 08-07-2020, 02:38 PM
Guide

Thank you all for helping me.
Old 13-07-2020, 02:36 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree with Elfin on this..
Old 13-07-2020, 05:54 PM
Master
It's just impossible to know what it was based on so little information. It could be health related or it could actually be something spiritual. I have seen flashes of light and colours while lying in bed when I was very relaxed. Then again you can ''see lights'' due to a health issue also. How did you feel during this experience? What correlates with the experience?
Old 13-07-2020, 07:14 PM
Seeker

My eye doctor said these silver/white flashes were very normal. Possibly associated with stressing the eye/lack of sleep
Old 23-07-2020, 02:54 AM
Guide

It happens when I am quiet, and feel divine bliss of loving everyone as a gift. Do not know why.
Old 23-07-2020, 06:00 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
It happens when I am quiet, and feel divine bliss of loving everyone as a gift. Do not know why.
Ahhhh...well ...that sounds to me very much like spiritual awareness. Part of awakening .
Old 25-07-2020, 03:28 PM
Master
I have these flashes as well,but some days before,my whole room flashed.I was between sleep and awake,and for a moment,i felt-saw through my third eye something like a lightning strike,illuminating the whole place.