Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Guide
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
So how is the step by step go?

I like to sit in a chair (or standing) and put my feet flat on the floor. I lightly press my feet into the ground while focusing my intention on my legs. It creates a vibrational energy from my solar plexus down and out my feet.

I noticed when I am anxious, my feet are not flat on the floor (they are usually rolled over onto the side of my foot). So just reminding myself to adjust my foot posture helps me stay grounded
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 02-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Knower

I so agree about the root chakra being very important. I took a tai chi class as my doctor recommended it for a gentle exercise for my osteoporosis. It was fantastic!

We do concentrate through out the tai-chi on the root chakra. My class was only 2x a week for 8 wks and I could see a difference after about the 3rd week where I was much more balanced and pain free as well as standing up straighter. I highly recommend meditation too, and if you can join a tai chi class-do!

Check out you tube for Dr. Paul Lam tai chi. He has quite a few clips there on various tai-chi positions. Some are as long as 16 minutes--really giving you some great exercises to do. If you find them good to do--you can then go and invest in some of his DVDs--which I also highly recommend too!

Sweetair, thank you for this post. I try to balance all my chakras often, if not daily--and always start with the root chakra. You can't have a healthy anything without a healthy foundation!
Old 02-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
I have recently realized how important the root chakra is. I have noticed I get stressed, anxious, tense, and I stutter when I lose touch with my root.
Hi again
I am going to work on my root chakra cause i am stressed but it go's away,i am anxious that never go's away i used to stutter but that just went away like 5 years ago and never returned thank GOD.

I am always tense too but heard some were its got something to do with your energy.Do u know something about that??Will the root chakra help for that?

One last thing I can feel my heart beat and the energy it creates(i think its energy or the vibrations)go's to my head that's when my heart beats slow so when it beats fast cause of fear its hell!!I can feel it in my left eye and that makes me very nervous not just in my eye but in my head too.I have not worked on my heart chakra as this was like this long before i ever thought of meditation.
Any advice
Thanks friend
Old 02-12-2014, 05:58 PM
crestfallen

If you balance the root chakra, does it also clear out and balance the other chakras at the same time? Or are they all separate from one another?
Old 02-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi again
I am going to work on my root chakra cause i am stressed but it go's away,i am anxious that never go's away i used to stutter but that just went away like 5 years ago and never returned thank GOD.

I am always tense too but heard some were its got something to do with your energy.Do u know something about that??Will the root chakra help for that?

One last thing I can feel my heart beat and the energy it creates(i think its energy or the vibrations)go's to my head that's when my heart beats slow so when it beats fast cause of fear its hell!!I can feel it in my left eye and that makes me very nervous not just in my eye but in my head too.I have not worked on my heart chakra as this was like this long before i ever thought of meditation.
Any advice
Thanks friend

Yes it does have to do with energy. Energy/chi is life force and it exists in our blood but it can also exist outside of the blood. The reason we get tense is because we have a trapped energy in the tense place. When we get stressed and anxious, all the blood and energy move upwards to our head from our lower areas. This is why we get headaches, upper back and facial tension, eye issues. I recently came to realize that this is the exact thing that causes my stutter; I get anxious, all the blood/energy rushes to my head, my vocal muscles tense up, and it's literally impossible to speak.

when we ground ourselves, we bring that blood/energy down to our legs and away from our head/mind. This allows the mind to relax as it is no longer being stressed by excessive energy.

When we focus on a certain chakra, we are increasing blood and energy flow to that center and it creates that wonderful pressure vibration. When we have all chakras aligned, we have a well distributed blood/energy throughout the body and therefore the light can shine through us.

So what your feel when you focus on the heart is the energy (blood energy) and you are feeling it move through your blood/energy circuits in the body. Something I just thought of... Why does our heart beat faster when we become stressed? Well our heart has to work harder to pump blood upwards against gravity and it requires less work to pump blood downward. So understanding that we are stressed when we have excess blood/energy in the head, our heart has to beat faster to send that much blood against gravity to the head. So our heart starts beating faster when we are stressed, fearful, anxious. Therefore, when we are properly grounded, we are sendin more blood downwards as opposed to upward and our hearts have to do less work (less stress on the heart). When we ground our selves, our heart is literally using potential energy of gravity to help it do work... Wow just blew my mind haha.

Happy travels buddy
The child is grown
The dream is gone

Old 02-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestfallen
If you balance the root chakra, does it also clear out and balance the other chakras at the same time? Or are they all separate from one another?

Interesting thought. I've never thought about that really. My feelings are that grounding will clear all the chakras because they are all connected but grounding will not balance and charge them. Grounding will clear the negative energy on each chakra but we have to focus on each chakra to replace that negative energy with positive. If we don't replace the negative energy after it's gone, there is an emptiness that the negative can return to when we become ungrounded again.
The child is grown
The dream is gone

Old 04-12-2014, 07:41 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by crestfallen
it does clear out negativity , i dont know if it can balance the other chakras , good thing balancing the other chakras is easy when the foundation is strong,
Old 15-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Master
Hi guy's
Were is your root chakra
I know its between your butt and your genitals but
is it by your spine or in the middle of your body??
Thanks
Old 16-12-2014, 07:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi guy's
Were is your root chakra
I know its between your butt and your genitals but
is it by your spine or in the middle of your body??
Thanks

That spot is called the perineum which is next to the base of the spine. You want to slightly lift your perineum to open it (not so much actual lifting but more the sensation of lifting it). If your leg muscles aren't too tense, you can feel vibration energy start to circulate in your legs. The root starts at the perineum and runs down the legs and out the feet
The child is grown
The dream is gone

Old 16-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,

Root Chakra

Base Chakra

Kundalini ............ are they not one and the same thing? Just asking.

JOHNTY