Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-05-2023, 10:42 PM
Newbie ;)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN ANGELS?

In December of 1963 I got a phone call from my friend, Eddie, who asked if I wanted to take a drive with him to Springfield, Vermont, which is located about 40 miles North of Brattleboro, where we lived. Eddie was 2-3 years older than me and had a driver's license. I never knew anything about his parents, because he had lived with his Grandmother since he was about 8 years old. I asked him why he was going to Springfield and he said his Grandmother wanted him to take some Christmas gifts to his cousins and Aunt Mary.

I found out later that his Grandmother had planned to take the gifts to Springfield the next day, but she had just bought a brand new car and Eddie was anxious to drive it. He pestered her until she finally gave in and said that he could take the gifts to Springfield. The weather had been crazy that morning with periods of snow, sleet and rain. But, by mid afternoon it looked to be clearing up. Eddie picked me up at my house around 3 o'clock and we headed to Springfield. We only stayed at his Aunt Mary's house long enough to have a cup of hot chocolate and then we headed back to Brattleboro. But, by that time the temperature had dropped and the roads had gotten icy. For the first few miles the car slipped and slid along the way.

Then while going around a sharp bend in the road, Eddie lost control of the car when it did a complete turn around then rolled over and landed on its side in a shallow ditch. We got some bumps and bruises, but by the Grace of God were not seriously injured. The car had landed on its left side, so there was no way to open the driver's door. The only way out was the through the passenger's door. I tried to open the door, but it had been dented from the roll over and wouldn't open. Fortunately I was able to roll the window down three quarters of the way. I managed to get my head and shoulders through the window, when suddenly a man grabbed my jacket with both of his hands and hoisted me up and out of the car

Then the two of us lifted Eddie up and out through the window. Eddie said, "Thank you Father." It was only then when I looked at the man and realized he was a Priest. The car was smoldering. The Priest said, "Let's get away from here before it blows up."
We walked across the road where there was a small convenience store. The store was closed, but there was a bench nestled against the front of the store, where we sat to try to compose ourselves. A moment later we heard an explosion and the car went up in flames. Eddie said, "Oh my God, Gram's going to kill me!"

The Priest assured him that his Grandmother would be relieved he was still alive. A couple of minutes later a State Trooper pulled his car into the parking lot of the store and rolled down his window. He nodded his head in the direction of the burning car and asked, "That your car?" Eddie told him it was his Grandmother's car. The State Trooper said, "You boys were lucky to have gotten out of there alive." I said, "Yes, thanks to Father." He asked, "Who's father?" I turned to look at the Priest, but he was nowhere in sight. Eddie and I both looked around and then looked at each other in bewilderment. Eddie said, "Well, he was just here a minute ago." The State Trooper said he had better take us to the hospital to make sure we didn't have any internal injuries.

I think he thought we were nuts, but we got into the back seat of his car. On the way to the hospital Eddie and talked about how weird it was for the Priest to have just disappeared. We hadn't seen his car and then he just vanished into thin air.
We were 2-3 hours at the Emergency Room at the hospital. The Doctor examined us both very carefully and decided we were okay. I called my Mother to tell her that I was at the hospital, but that I was perfectly okay and she needed to come to pick me up. She arrived a few minutes later.
She had brief conversation with the Doctor, then returned to me and Eddie and said, "Okay, let's go."
We drove Eddie home first and went inside to explain things to his Grandmother. She was, as the Priest had said, relieved to know that he wasn't injured or killed. She also said that her insurance company would replace her car. While my Mother and I were on our way home, I told her about the Priest who had pulled me and Eddie out of the car, but then just suddenly vanished into thin air. She listened to my story very carefully and then said, "Perhaps he was an angel." I said, 'Really?" She said, "Well, unless you have a better explanation." I didn't. And never have.

© T.N.W.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 29-05-2023 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Made random spaces for easier reading
Old 29-05-2023, 01:04 AM
Administrator
you had some Divine intervention. Yes I believe in Angels I have seen and heard their music.
similar circumstances to yours I to was in a car accident. it was only two weeks since I lost my husband,
My sister in law picked myself and the two youngest daughters up we were going on a pre booked holiday,
I was due to take my driving test when we got .
she lost control of the car my two daughter and my niece were in the back i was in the passenger side.
The car spun when I went to grab the wheel i blacked out we came to a stop we were on top of a Hill with a 365 foot drop,
the car was facing the wrong way and my side was totally embedder in a wall a rock wall
I turned to the kids to make sure they were ok they screamed I didnt realise but there was blood in my hair,
I had to get out through the drivers side. I was the only one injured

My sister in law told me she could feel someone taking over the driving I saw a flash of light then it vanished.

Namaste
Old 29-05-2023, 06:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Truly amazing, Thank God you lived to tell the story!
Old 29-05-2023, 12:38 PM
Angel1

Heck yeah, I believe in Angels!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-05-2023, 11:38 PM
Dude111

Yes I believe also...........
Old 30-05-2023, 05:42 AM
Master
Do I believe in angels?
I don't know what this means.
I know they exist. Of course, nothing in creation happens without the involvement of the angelic.
Yet, whether the person in the story was angelic is another question.

It could have been any kind of evolved entity or being. It is possible to manifest for a short time, without doing too much damage to oneself.
The angelic don't work this way.
Old 30-05-2023, 07:25 AM
Master

How do you know the angelic realms don’t work this way?
Old 30-05-2023, 07:33 AM
Master
I talk to my "people" most of the time.
I am one of them. Or to make it clearer, Rah nam is.
I am Rah nam and Rah nam is me. If you understand how incarnations work.
Incarnating from fifth density, or higher.
Old 30-05-2023, 12:44 PM
Do you care to explain better?

Quote:
Rah nam -Do I believe in angels?
I don't know what this means.
Wait, you don't know what this means, then you write this?
Quote:
I talk to my "people" most of the time.
I am one of them. Or to make it clearer, Rah nam is.
I am Rah nam and Rah nam is me. If you understand how incarnations work.
Incarnating from fifth density, or higher.
And you think anyone here understands this? Who are your people, what is a Rah nam?
Then 2 non-sentences: 1. If you understand ....and 2. Incarnating from....that make no sense at all.

(A means sentence - a subject, a verb, an object.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-05-2023, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Wait, you don't know what this means, then you write this?
And you think anyone here understands this? Who are your people, what is a Rah nam?
Then 2 non-sentences: 1. If you understand ....and 2. Incarnating from....that make no sense at all.

(A means sentence - a subject, a verb, an object.)
Thank you for the lesson in English, I believe I need this. Never made it past 8th grade in German, let alone in English.
Usually, if I believe in something, I state, what I believe in, the existence, perhaps. But then, there can be no doubt in their existence, or can there?
They might not be what most envision, but then, most of creation is not what humans envision. This is all part of the human experience, I would say.
In regard to Rah nam, this is my name outside of incarnation. If you understand incarnating from a higher density, then you might know, only a minute part of your energy goes into the set-up that incarnates. It is like, creating an extension of yourself into the denser areas of creation, in order to incarnate. This description is somewhat simplistic, but it has to do.
As an incarnate it is often difficult to fully identify with your true self.
Still, I am Rah nam, in the same time as Rah nam is this personality. Even so there is only I minute amount of energy of the entity called Rah nam in this body. But as we say, as above, so below. All aspects of the entity Rah nam would be present within this personality that is me.