Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

If I may be so bold as to interject a comment here... I do agree that maybe a lot of Western culture does not understand and practice the concept of seeking their Spiritualness on an individual quest for Spiritual knowledge. Although speaking for myself here, I am from the West USA and I too am one seeking the path of knowledge and feel I too am walking a spiritual path. And... I ferverently believe that we as individuals of the Divine Creation must be True unto our individual selves in our search for the ways one travels and experiences ones path or road. To be ever seeking knowledge, searching to meet that one moment that reveals itself to us in full clarity. Perhaps as some might say ,that... "Aha! I see now!" moment. Then to realize an understanding and merging with All Love to continue on in ones path of Service to Others and doing so "In Infinite Love!" The Affirmation I speak to myself daily is "I Walk In Infinite Love So That I Will Be Of the Highest and Best I Am Capable of, In Service To Others.
Love, Light, Joy and Healing To Everyone and Everything In The All that Is. WWLN
Old 08-04-2007, 05:31 PM
Seeker
Spiritual practice? What is that?
I've found that people tend to separate life itself from spirituality. The question would be what is spirituality? What is spiritual?
Every single second of our lifes is spiritual and all we do, or think, or feel is part of this search and part of being a spirit having an experience in material form.
What we believe is just part of the process, part of a bigger truth that is not at all the whole truth as all of us holds parts of this truth and therefore we should respect what others believe.
Why believing in fairies is so spiritual? or in the power of crystals or in colours or auras or......etc.?
What has all that to do with spirituality if we live a life of disagreement and intolerance with all those who don't believe?
Spirituality is in our daily lifes, in going to those 9 to 5 jobs and show the light inside of us to all that passes by, even to those who criticize us or ignore us and also try to find the light inside everyone of them.

[i][color=royalblue]There should not be such pain as the pain of recognising separation. We are all one, that
Closed Thread