Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 01-03-2013, 05:00 AM
ashleyx

Can someone help?

I have never met my grandma, and got the feeling like I wanted to talk to her. I told her I wished i could, and to give me a sign of her presence, but then said not to in front of me because I told her I was afraid. But she did give me some confirmations that she must have did when i was asleep and i saw them in the morning.
I also told her I wanted to see her world.
During a meditation, I started seeing a black background with what looked like white fireworks, then foggyness, then a white circle that kept getting bigger and bigger. Does anyone know what is happening?
It seemed like my grandma was trying to show me her world or give me a message.
I became very scared and stopped it, scared that maybe dead people don't know that they are dead and she might take me to her world and that i would never come back into my body, or that she would take over my body?
Should I fear this? Should i protect myself somehow? or is there a way to protect myself? I am new to these things.

Also, The other day, I saw a picture of a missing woman on the internet, i then started thinking i wanted to know what happened to her. All of a sudden I became overwhelmed with fear, panic, and the worst anxiety, it was the worst feeling.I started crying, My heart was racing , i felt like i couldn't breathe, and my hands became numb and my hearing became fuzzy. It felt like I was feeling whatever happened to her inside myself. Whenever I closed my eyes i started seeing the same black background with the fireworks. I tried just cutting off this connection, and get it to stop, but had a hard time.
Does anyone know why this happened?
How to control it ? And how to stop it? I never want to feel that feeling again, Although I would like to help cases like these, Again how can i control it, and not let this anxiety take over me?

I am still feeling some of the anxiety the next day, how can i wash it off me??
Sorry for the long post and questions. I am just freaked and hope someone can help...
Old 01-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Administrator

I have seen the spirit world and its nothing like you describe you should not do any spiritual work while you are frightened. you need to protect yourself and ground yourself.you can ask your grandmother to visit you in your sleep.if there is a spiritulist church near to you. you could go there and see if they do development groups.with experience you could try again.

Namaste
Old 01-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Experiencer
Hi Ashley and welcome to Spiritual Forums

Opps sorry Native spirit just saw and totally agree with your reply.

Your fear and anxiety are most probably interfering with your connection to the spiritual world. Meditation is the means that allows your mind to concentrate and focus completely on whatever you're doing. You're not doing this because you're afraid to let go.

What alot of people do is creatively create a sacred place, circle or garden in their minds where only the highest of spirits may enter. The sacred place could be a castle, a beautiful cottage in the woods or a magnificent crystal palace....it's up to you. The garden could be circular and a place you've been to and felt comfortable in before.

Once you've relaxed and created your own unique garden or sacred place you could recite something like...

This sacred place is sealed with the highest of powers. Here I create a doorway between the worlds, a place where only high level beings may enter and be with me.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:05 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyx
I have never met my grandma, and got the feeling like I wanted to talk to her. I told her I wished i could, and to give me a sign of her presence, but then said not to in front of me because I told her I was afraid. But she did give me some confirmations that she must have did when i was asleep and i saw them in the morning.
I also told her I wanted to see her world.

After death are many realms/worlds ( "In My Fathers Mansion are many rooms"). We are not the bodies we see, these are like the eyepiece of a telescope where we are the complete telescope. Not the best analogy , we are more the Light moving through it!

During a meditation, I started seeing a black background with what looked like white fireworks, then foggyness, then a white circle that kept getting bigger and bigger. Does anyone know what is happening?

A growing AWARENESS of LIGHT ~

The White Circle is an ancient symbol of the Divine Nature~

It seemed like my grandma was trying to show me her world or give me a message.
I became very scared and stopped it, scared that maybe dead people don't know that they are dead and she might take me to her world and that i would never come back into my body, or that she would take over my body?

All is relative, what you call dead sees us as dead and they are quite alive! No death ..... No life

Know DEATH! ~ Know LIFE!

Your grandmother is trying to show you this~

Should I fear this? Should i protect myself somehow? or is there a way to protect myself? I am new to these things.

Your INTENTIONS are your Protection~! You are quite safe in this, no need for FEAR at all!

Also, The other day, I saw a picture of a missing woman on the internet, i then started thinking i wanted to know what happened to her. All of a sudden I became overwhelmed with fear, panic, and the worst anxiety, it was the worst feeling.I started crying, My heart was racing , i felt like i couldn't breathe, and my hands became numb and my hearing became fuzzy. It felt like I was feeling whatever happened to her inside myself. Whenever I closed my eyes i started seeing the same black background with the fireworks. I tried just cutting off this connection, and get it to stop, but had a hard time.
Does anyone know why this happened?

You made an EMPATHIC connection. The woman is dead ...... according to this world! You experienced some of the suffering she passed through. It is not easy to GROW through this stage in development but it is highly rewarding to those who DO NOT CAVE IN TO FEAR!~

How to control it ?

Prayer ...... but not any prayer. The best work on this I ever found was my own experiencing it. The next best thing is "How You Can Talk With God" by Paramahansa Yogananda . My experience opened as I read The NIV version of the New Testament , but I read it in a New Way....... as if Jesus were speaking DIRECTLY to me! I also suggest Yoganandas great work "Autobiography Of A Yogi" ......... these few works will better help you ATTUNE and no greater protection is available.

And how to stop it? I never want to feel that feeling again, Although I would like to help cases like these, Again how can i control it, and not let this anxiety take over me?

The Divine will Bless You as YOU continue, though you will have to face your own Fears as part of the process of unfolding your own Love~ Here is a helpful work "The Secret Of Letting Go by Guy Finley" and "Teach Only Love by Gerald Jampolsky"

I am still feeling some of the anxiety the next day, how can i wash it off me??
Sorry for the long post and questions. I am just freaked and hope someone can help...

If you will work with what was given for 1 YEAR , a great Blessing will be given and the Way will be much clearer to you. All DAY , every day for the Year , your Mind must be on a SINGLE FOCUS........... "What is MY TRUE Divine Nature?" I bless you Now .......... do not QUIT!
Old 01-03-2013, 04:42 PM
Master

I am wondering - and this is pure speculating - whether you are connecting with a part of your self - a shadow part of your energy which is asking to be loved and cherished by you rather than rejected?

I say this as I had a similar experience when I connected with my energetic of fear, which lies deep within. Now, I have deep seated fears but what the fear is wanting is to be loved and cherished by me, to be thanked for keeping me safe in difficult times, to acknowledge that it has an important role in my existence. The end result of that is that the fear becomes a workable energy not a hostile energy and instead of being controlled by fear you find yourself working in conjunction with the fear energy.

So, next time, try and connect with this energy. Is it you, is it someone else.

Finally, if it is not you, find out about where it is from and present to it hte law of challenge and say 3 times: "IN the name of the mother father God show me your light." A light energy will become brighter and a dark energy will disappear. And, even if it is a light energy and you don't want it, then request it leaves you - say it 3 times - and it will have to obey.

I like to do things like leave a candle burning for a period of time, and perhaps have incense or ring a bell to clear latent energies that might not be helpful or wanted.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:52 PM
Wabke

Hello ashleyx,

What you describe sounds like you are very open in your soul perception. Soul is the unconscious feeling and emotion and in Soul we are very directly connected to all and everything. It is like water; it flows here and there and you can feel how someone else feels without words, disregarding time or space.

However, when Soul is very open and you don't know how to handle it, it can become very confusing and cause anxiety and fear.
The best way I know of to become acquainted with Soul, in order to be able to work with it and thereby allow it without being blown away by the strong impressions it can give, is shamanism. For me, it's been Shuem Shamanism that works very well. By contacting Soul in a guided way, you can start building inner strength and focus in it. It is really necessary to first work on that for yourself before you start contacting others. Because in Soul....what you connect to; you become....so when you connect to the pain of someone else, it becomes your pain and for instance in healing you have to now how you can transform that pain, otherwise the pain only takes you over and well......that wouldn't be a very nice situation.

good luck with it,
wabke