Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-07-2013, 11:58 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I can't say I've been touched literally by a spirit, but I've just felt peace being around them. I also remember having like 20 in my room at a time and I swear the temperature in my room seemed to go up by maybe 10 to 15 degrees or something.
Old 08-08-2013, 07:11 AM
CokoWhit

Sorry, late to this question but I saw it and wanted to answer it. I had always had the tingly touches, cold ones, etc... then a few weeks ago my husband and I were in bed and holding hands. He rolled over and let go of my hand. One second later literally someone held it. I FREAKED out because we just moved here and I was a little surprised. We were not even sleeping in our bed yet, we had just put a mattress on the guest bed and slept. It was a hand. A real human feeling hand. Not threatening at all though.
Old 19-09-2013, 08:55 PM
sparkling sapphire girl

Also only just seen this post...
To me it always felt like a tingling sensation, pins and needles tickly sensation. If there are hairs in the area they'll stand on end. I used to ask my other half to take a quick photo when it happened, and something more often than not showed up in the photo, like blurs or a white haze etc just in the area I was being touched.

Earlier this year I had something completely different. I think I posted about this somewhere on here at the time as it really freaked me out, but it was as though I touched a living person. A warm fleshy feeling and totally unexpected. It was scary at the time, but I don't think I'd be afraid a second time around. Was just different.
Old 24-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Bhabha

I walked through a ghost, felt gross.
Old 29-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Experiencer
I remember many years ago, my now exhusband and I having a huge arguement. I was sitting on the livingroom floor terribly upset and crying. My now ex had left the room.

Suddenly I felt a warm hug from behind like someone wrapping their arms around my shoulders and embracing me. It was reaaly nice and it was exactly what I needed. I felt better right away.

I don't know who hugged me, but I reaaly appreciated it and it was't scary at all. It was really nice.
Old 30-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Master
I was a teen and I felt some spirit brush by my arm. It felt either feathery or furry, I couldn't tell the difference. Nowadays, I can literally feel one of my guides. She tickles my head when she's active.

My grandpa was working on our house roof repairing a leak when he fell off. He said he survived because some spirit caught him as he fell. He survived with only a broken leg.

I think we are watched over more than we know.
Old 30-09-2013, 08:31 PM
kezzar87

I usually feel as though my hair is being lifted lightly and as someone else said, a slight tingling at the base of my neck which usually makes me shudder or shiver :)
Old 30-09-2013, 09:42 PM
Administrator
I always know when spirit are around me i feel them straight away,i normally shudder like ive gone cold its just the energy flowing through me,i know where they are standing because i feel the energy as a medium this is normal for me for others it could be different

Namaste
Old 04-10-2013, 03:05 AM
Glen

I get various sensations. The most common is the "bugs in the hair", my scalp tingles or my neck tingles. Sometimes I get a feeling like I walked thru a spiderweb on my face, sometimes a feeling like wind. When I get overshadowed I get the feeling of a big comfortable blanket over me.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:07 AM
Knower
a medium told me to talk to my guide when I'm in the shower..the gust of cold air that I feel when I'm taking a hot shower is the guide.

Has anyone else experience this?