Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-12-2011, 03:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
/edit: sorry didn''t even notice you didn't quote me and were just throwing out your words....just felt like it was directed at me. My bad

Sorry, I was referring to the original post with my reply.
Old 13-12-2011, 03:51 AM
Better known as Jo

I feel you on this, Swfoxtrot. I am the one who is married and while I love my husband, I don't love him like my TF. Then why aren't we together? Because it's not the right time.
We both had a lot of growing up to do and during our separation, when I thought I would never see him again, I got married. I don't regret it but my heart aches for him every day.
I haven't spoken to him for years as it's not fair to my husband but know in my heart that one day we will be together. Please don't give up on this love you have. You are not with her for a reason and take this time to look into yourself and ask why. Are there areas you need to work on?
Like other people have posted, you can fall in love and have children with another woman. Plenty of people have done it, such as myself. My marriage is a good one but there have been times where I've felt him in my dreams and woke up crying because I miss him so much. But, it does get easier.
I hope you are able to find peace with this. I don't think the universe has dealt you a bad hand but rather given you a wonderful gift of this intense love. Just because you aren't together today doesn't mean it will always be this way.
Old 13-12-2011, 07:19 AM
Stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better known as Jo
I feel you on this, Swfoxtrot. I am the one who is married and while I love my husband, I don't love him like my TF. Then why aren't we together? Because it's not the right time.
We both had a lot of growing up to do and during our separation, when I thought I would never see him again, I got married. I don't regret it but my heart aches for him every day.
I haven't spoken to him for years as it's not fair to my husband but know in my heart that one day we will be together. Please don't give up on this love you have. You are not with her for a reason and take this time to look into yourself and ask why. Are there areas you need to work on?
Like other people have posted, you can fall in love and have children with another woman. Plenty of people have done it, such as myself. My marriage is a good one but there have been times where I've felt him in my dreams and woke up crying because I miss him so much. But, it does get easier.
I hope you are able to find peace with this. I don't think the universe has dealt you a bad hand but rather given you a wonderful gift of this intense love. Just because you aren't together today doesn't mean it will always be this way.

Absolutely.
Old 13-12-2011, 09:45 AM
Stingray

Quote:
true, and I guess you haven't read the rest of my posts or are just putting that out there for the rest of the readers. I did move on at least physically. I married the women that I wouldn't leave for my TF 5yrs ago and am not sure if I ever will. However I do realize that the connection I have with my wife is the the connection I have with my pet compared to the love I feel for my TF granted thats probably a little harsh to put it that way.

/edit: sorry didn''t even notice you didn't quote me and were just throwing out your words....just felt like it was directed at me. My bad

I think you could be more respective towards your wife. At least she's devoting herself to you.
I understand that feeling a connection is not easy, but at least try to love her back as much as she loves you. I somehow think she deserves it. In my everyday relationship I try not to let my wife down, although I feel that the connection might be a whole lot more powerfull. She simply doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I must say, that despite the havoc it's causing in the emotional field I kind of seem to succeed at it. I try to make the soulconnection strengthen my feelings for my wife.

And please don't start blabbing about this to your wife. It's just not a healthy thing to do...nobody knows if this whole TF thing is right to begin with.
Old 13-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Master

Quote:
lol, at first she told me "we should meet up again it would be fun to see you again and to see if things could work out" to "well I'm kinda busy and I barely have time for my friends" that progressed to "its your decission" than to "you won't find love here" than to "i won't have sex with you if you come" haha....what a joke. She knows the second she sees me her running is over and thats the entire reason I'd be going there. Not for sex, not for anything other than to force her to look at me. She actually told me she didn't want me to waste my money ROFL. Like I wouldn't gladly pay every penny I have to either have things move forward or to realize I"m chasing something that isn't meant to be in this life. What a joke.

you have it nailed here, when we meet mine just can't run, he can do it for a while otherwise but meeting in person they have no chance at all lol
john (mel) said too thats how tfs access the others soul kinda thing.
Old 13-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better known as Jo

yeah this is why i just never quit, it's only been a year and a bit since it started but i do know we will work it out and i know that to try to be with someone else just to forget, i wont be happy, the new person wont be happy and ill be prolonging with my tf, asi know there is work im doing to reunite. The time i'll moce on if i ever do is when my heart tells me to and the new person is more in my mind than tf.
Old 13-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Yassi

I couldn't even imagine that so many people might lose their tfs without any objective reasons. I can assume, that most of the happy families that I know might not be that happy actually but just playing roles. So sad to know that a lot of people make the same mistakes.
I can't understand why the people advise to marry another person when everybody knows that the only way to forget your tf is to meet another tf but not everybody is so lucky to meet them twice in one incarnation.
Old 13-12-2011, 01:06 PM
Stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yassi
I couldn't even imagine that so many people might lose their tfs without any objective reasons. I can assume, that most of the happy families that I know might not be that happy actually but just playing roles. So sad to know that a lot of people make the same mistakes.
I can't understand why the people advise to marry another person when everybody knows that the only way to forget your tf is to meet another tf but not everybody is so lucky to meet them twice in one incarnation.

I think the question is if we have a TF on our hand or another soulmate...
Old 13-12-2011, 01:07 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray
I think you could be more respective towards your wife. At least she's devoting herself to you.
I understand that feeling a connection is not easy, but at least try to love her back as much as she loves you. I somehow think she deserves it. In my everyday relationship I try not to let my wife down, although I feel that the connection might be a whole lot more powerfull. She simply doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I must say, that despite the havoc it's causing in the emotional field I kind of seem to succeed at it. I try to make the soulconnection strengthen my feelings for my wife.

And please don't start blabbing about this to your wife. It's just not a healthy thing to do...nobody knows if this whole TF thing is right to begin with.

I do respect my wife and demonstrated that but being honest with her instead of keeping this confliction a secrete from her which would have been the easiest thing to do and would have made my life a whole lot easier. I know it sounds disrepective by comparing my feeling to her vs my TF as the feeling for a pet but that literally is the magnitude of difference I feel in my heart. Till I met my TF the love I had with my wife was the strongest level of love I've ever felt so it's not like I'm just dragging her thorugh life in a loveless relationship or taking her for granted. I do everything for her. I do all the cooking for her, all the grocery shopping each week, I take ballroom dance classes with her because I know she enjoys it. I see the movies she wants to see and watch the tv shows she enjoys. This is why it was a complete shock for her to hear that I had been with someone else years ago and that I still have feelings. How could I when my ACTIONS show the exact opposite to her. If I wan't respecting my wife than it wouldn't have been a shock when I told her what she needed to hear. To know the truth and to know that I"m not the perfect guy she's grown to love.
Old 13-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray
I think the question is if we have a TF on our hand or another soulmate...

I gues the truth is noone really knows anything but the only thing we can be sure of is when we have a soul pull to be with someone whatever we term it when it's os strong they are there 24/7 and the pull is crazy and you take on their emtions and talk telepathically, you know that you either need to work on yourself or work on this union, i don't think it's ever possible to 'run' from it, it will be a hard life if you do.