Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-11-2018, 04:19 PM
Pathfinder

Past life insights from a dream

This dream of mine is different from others because it had an overall unusual feeling, I could talk clearly to different characters although it was not a lucid dream, it was more vivid and it had a linear storyline.

What is more important, I pass through a period of intense spiritual cleansing and through a process of spiritual rebirth as I recover from years of hard oppression and traumas. I am also young and I have no connection with the age described in the dream. I also receive dreams and memories from the first years of my life as a child and can see the works of some higher self.

Anyway, here the dream:

" I was a soldier in the second world war. Everything was vivid and alive in the dream. I could talk to different characters to learn more about my mission. I was going by train. I was a sort of French soldier, perhaps half-Italian, half-French. The Germans who had occupied almost the whole Europe, had sent us to fight in Russia. It was winter and we were going by train. I stopped at a train station where there were many other trains and railways. I had mercy on two malnourished Russian children and I fed them with some bread. The other soldiers made fun of me when they saw what I was doing.

... I don't remember much what happened next but I was walking at a point on a road being sent on a mission. I saw some concentration camps from a distance and I didn't know what they were. I asked a German soldier about them. He told me a lie. Later I realized they were for the Jews.

I also asked the German soldier: What is the most dangerous train station (on the battlefield in Russia)? (I wanted to go there by train). He gave me an answer I no longer remember.

... again I don't remember what happened next... but I remember that I was hiding in some bushes at the sight of a team of American soldiers. I was the enemy for the them and I was afraid. But when I realized that I am no threat and I am just a simple French solider being forced to fight for the Germans, I went out of the bushes and I told them: Ok, ok, I surrender. Among, them there was a very beautiful female soldier. I instantly fell in love with her as if she was my soul mate.

end of dream...
Old 11-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Master
i no i died on titiccc i did i wz a irshh lady caled margerett i remr tellin my sisr law she wz lk wow it wz way i saed it lk way i new it
i rmer evn goglee it th wz irshh lady claed magret t died on tittanicc i had a felijn i new it wz me coz sum tims i speeki in rishh now agan
i no 1 dream it giv me insett i wz lady of nite i wz thng it wayi am now watin for rht man
aner 1 i had born in 1125 died 1139 i did it gos to me in dreams or it tim its can pop in my hed thn its ther my sppook frm my preverss life get bac to hont me
wen i saw gost in side my childd i undstood thm kidss i did coz i am 1 of thm i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔