Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-07-2018, 06:45 PM
Experiencer

The knowledge I have of my own past lives

First past life memory: When I was pregnant with my son I had this dream. I get a lot of information through my dreams and I can always tell the difference between just a dream and a "dream". Anyways it was during the time of Jack the ripper which I determined by the clothing style. I was a barmaid, Then it cuts to me giving birth they told me it was a boy and rushed him out of the room to clean him up I assume. When they brought the baby back though I was presented with a girl and I was told it was my child. I argued with the woman explaing I gave birth to a son and demanded she bring me my son. They insisted it gave birth to a daughter. Then it cuts to I was in an alley getting rid of the trash and I was murdered. No I was not murdered by Jack the ripper that is a time frame for dating the era.

Second past life memory: A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in my chair in the living room tracing this scar I have in the roof of my mouth with the tip of my tounge. I have had this scar since I can remember. I never had any mouth trauma to the roof of my mouth. All of a sudden it dawned on me that I had committed suicide in my most recent past life *facepalm*

Glitch in the matrix? A few nights ago I had another "dream" it is horrifically disturbing to me. I dreamed that when my son was I want to say a toddler, but his outfit was from being a baby. Anyways he and I were in a car accident and died. I dreamed neither of us moved on. I stayed so he stayed with me. I desperately tried to console my husband and my daughter who was also very young and when I couldn't console them I asked If I could be put into a parallel time line with my son who agreed to come back as well and my request was granted. I remember in the dream standing next to my husband begging him to see me and the pain my son and I were in watching them go through it.

There are some especially weird occurrences in this life that actually lends itself to the validity of all the above things as well. In the first I was murdered at dusk and all my life dusk has brought extreme anxiety if I am outside alone. Plus I had this overwhelming fear that my children would be switched or taken from me at birth. My husband was tasked with stating with the baby at all times after delivery to the point I refused to be moved to the O.R. unless my husband was allowed in for the c sections. I told them they could let him in or cut me open in the hallway.
For the second My daughter looked in my mouth and so did my husband and both agree it is a scar the tissue is a different shade of pink and it is perfectly smooth unlike the rest of the roof of my mouth. The third Has a lot of implications too, but I am sorry I cannot share what they are as it would violate my husbands privacy.

Namaste`
Old 08-07-2018, 09:02 PM
Master

The knowledge we get through dreaming is much distorted. It's impossible to sift through it. Then, when we try to rationalize it we get even farther from the meaningful.

What you describe sounds like dreaming. The boy / girl change from your first dream is typical. The scar / suicide too. Don't let fear overwhelm you, because our beliefs and emotions create our reality; they attract in our lives their in like.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:09 PM
Experiencer

Im not afraid of anything and i have never been inaccurate interrupting my dreams before. As well my dreams have always been accurate the same with "knowing" things. Thats why i shared.

This sounds rude please understand I dont mean it in that tone I am sorry.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Master

I've had visual glimpses into previous lives. I always recognize me even though the bodies are different. There is a recognition that is difficult to explain. But the scenes are mostly very emotional.

I was a priestess for Isis. I absolutely adored that incarnation.

On the next incarnation I insisted on coming back as a priestess even though the 'council' tried to talk me out of it. During this incarnation Isis was not adored as she was in the previous incarnation. Her temple was neglected and deteriorating. I died heartbroken.

I was a Polynesian woman, very young. The drums were beating loudly. It was nighttime with torches lit around us. I was to be the blood sacrifice. I was frightened but not trying to get away. This was my duty. In this life I cannot listen to music with a drumbeat.

I was a priest, maybe Greek Orthodox. I wanted to teach religious truths to the masses but my superior would not let me. The frustration I felt was overwhelming. To this day I do not like anyone to block my path. I have mini anxiety attacks till I can get passed them.

Once I was viewing the mountain surrounding my home here in Colorado at how much snow was on them and out of my mouth came "they look similar to the mountains in Sweden." Then I got a flash of a visual of a man in a tweed jacket with patches on the elbows, smoking a pipe. He was a quiet man and I think single.

I and my incarnated sister lived on a plantation or large ranch with our overbearing father. Our mother had either left or was dead.

My father's foreman raped me. Not only was I shamed but if my father knew I was not a virgin he would be enraged.

I went to the kitchen. There was, I think, a black cook in there cooking. When she was not looking I stole a knife. Then I went to an isolated shed and slit my wrists. I remember my dress was pink eyelet material. I watched as my blood mixed with the material. In this life I always notice when the colors pink and red together.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:13 PM
Master
I've had quite a few glimpses of past lifetimes in my checkered history. Some of which I have seen through dreams, others told to me by various psychics.

The one before this one, I was a poor prostitute. Female. I lived a very harsh life, and a lot of the karma I collected from the previous life hit really really hard. I sexually abused my son, and was ostracized for it, as well as being a prostitute. Everyone I knew and loved turned against me, and I was eventually murdered by one of my 'callers' -discovered in light trance

The lifetime before the one above, I was male. I was abused by my father. Sexually, emotionally and mentally. He was Judge, Jury, and Executioner of my life, and being the only real male presence in my life, I emulated him and adopted many of his cruel habits. -via psychic-

There was another, when I was a male, and lived with my Grandmother, whom I took care of. In exchange, she provided a roof over my head and tons of spiritual 'support'. It was a very co-dependent relationship and many people laughed and ostracized me for being such an awkward, lonely mama's boy--there was psychological damage too, as she was as hardcore hellfire Christian as they come. -via psychic-

Another lifetime, I was a male. I think somewhere during the 15th century. I was a sailor on a warship, involved in a war with Lithuania and another country. I drowned. When I was young, I feared learning how to swim greatly. I am certain those memories of drowning were to blame--but I overcome that fear anyway. :) -dream-

Another lifetime. Male. I was a dark skinned, short doctor in Africa I believe. I saved many people. I died trying to save a sick baby. One of my more noble lifetimes. -dream-

And one last that I know very few details of. It too, had a moment of heroism. I was a man, with a wife and a young child. We were under attack...I have no idea from what. Given the panic, and the words "take the baby and go!" that I spoke to my wife, perhaps we were being persecuted. Interestingly, I actually met the person in this lifetime whose life I saved--she hasn't talked to me in a while, but I think it is because she felt she couldn't repay the favor. (I was in a very dark place spiritually and convinced the entire Universe was against me.) -dream-

There is a lifetime when I was incarnated as a Zeta Gray. Not sure of gender. I was one of the souls sent there to help them open up their emotional selves, and empathy to the level of their technology. Success! -via psychic-

There have been mentions of lives on Orion and the Pleiades, as well as Vega, but not much information was surmised on these. Interesting how my earth lives were much more memorable. Perhaps as these alien lifetimes may have been older, (paralell? future? and/or occurred on a dimensional frequency I haven't quite reached in this lifetime yet. It would make sense, given many galaxies were destroyed a long time ago...and many souls were sent to Earth. I have a feeling I once vibrated quite highly and had a lot of spiritual abilities, but Earth proved to be very difficult for me to handle, and I gave away most of my power and subsequently lost much of my abilities.

@linen: Your past lives make me very emotional. That second Isis one, that actually got me crying. Kind of hard to do for me, lol.

@compendium: Yes, trauma tends to roll over. Hence my fear of water when young, my cousin also molested me in this lifetime--my karma for the lifetime when I molested my son, which was me repeating what my dad did to me in the previous lifetime! I do find it interesting that I am at my best, when trying to save others. It's clear I'm not afraid of death much. Perhaps, even in all my unawakened states, I knew death was only a temporary thing. :) Hopefully you have been able to work through your trauma, compendium

Last edited by Shinsoo : 09-07-2018 at 01:00 AM.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:58 PM
Master

You have had some really hard lessons Trin.

I should have listened to the council. I just adored Isis. I would say I was an innocent young soul back then.

Also remembered a dream when I had meningitis in 2012.

I have two other 'me's' incarnating concurrently.

One is a plump woman. I got the sense she had a strong supportive family. She lives on a planet with an orange sky. She met with me and led me through a low wooden gate. She was an artist and was going to show me her work.

Second, also a woman, smartly dressed in a expensive suit, possibly carrying a brief case. She was in on the sidewalk with tall building surrounding her. She was looking up at one building in particular with pride. That is where she worked. She was a successful businesswoman!

I was invisible watching her. Suddenly she sensed me and turned in my direction, but of course she could not see me.
Old 09-07-2018, 12:51 AM
Experiencer

Wow Linen I have a deep connection to the Giza Platue I have no clue why maybe it is just enchanting ... no its something about the history that draws me in. Specifically the great Pyramids and Toth. Linen your soul has had such a facinating journey.

Trin sweety I think I have had a lot of lives like yours fairly normal yet traumatic. Some because of my choices and others because of the choices of others. I have been poor and I have been wealthy. At some point I am pretty sure I lived through some type of doomsday scenario because I am very into being prepared and preparing my children to survive chaos.

I want to go through Quantum Hypnotherapy to discover more and hopefully heal my thyroid. I would also like to explore the parallel timeline theory and the possible death of myself and my son. It totally fits the changes that occurred during the time frame.
Old 09-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Master

I'm sure most have had some connection with the gods of yesteryear.

Yep, I used to be a prepper too. That all went down the toilet when I developed celiac disease. But I still do have some backpacks prepped and ready. Won't do me any good with a walker, but they are ready. Used to watch a program on tv called Doomsday Preppers. Loved that show.
Old 10-07-2018, 02:36 AM
Experiencer

Oh Linen life can be so brutal sometimes and it always seems to be the best people that are inflicted. My goal is to make my kids ready and able. I am fairly comfortable with my generation being ok at the moment...I hope. My children's generation not so much. The state of our global water supply alone is teetering on the brink of exhaustion. If we dont do something with desalination technology we are in trouble.

I decided to put together a note book for my children that can be updated as they move around. Something that includes archaic technology for power, fresh water etc. Edible plants routes to saftey things like that. I am also going to teach them both Reiki and all the things that could be useful in a jam.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Master

I have a collection of books I've picked up at thrift stores over the years on animal husbandry, and all kind of crafty things like pottery making, weaving and even moonshine

I won't need them, but I'll leave them behind when I'm done here.