Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 07-05-2018, 01:06 AM
Ascender
Haunted Dolls

I got these two dolls from Ebay and they're supposed to be haunted. I haven't heard or witnessed anything abnormal. How am I supposed to figure out if they're haunted? I tried a few different apps before and nothing spectacular happened. Is there something I should be doing? I really don't know anything about these dolls. I didn't really expect anything, I was just curious after I heard about dolls like Mandy and Annabell. I would love to have Mandy!
Old 07-05-2018, 08:27 PM
Knower
"Hunted" is a word used to sell them on E Bay. It is quite possible they are not haunted.
Old 07-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Ascender
That's what I was thinking, but I figured I'd check on here and see if you guys maybe knew something I didn't.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:59 AM
asisu

The strength and energy of haunted dolls vary greatly. It is true that they can simply be marked that, but you must use your gut while browsing and reading descriptions from the seller to tell if they are being truthful. It is important to use your psychic abilities around these types as things, as this is where they were most likely affect you. It is incredibly rare to come across a doll that is powerful enough to physically alter your surroundings, and I would be extra cautious around them. I own 2 haunted dolls currently, they are twins who I have named Maela and Maylis. They specifically mess with the energy field. People who hold them can pick up on their emotions and thoughts. Maylis is very unfriendly and gives others the impression that she DOES NOT like to be touched, while Maela is a sweetheart. Maylis has given me nightmares after I made a harmless joke to her. I don't know a thing about those spirit apps, I know some do work and others are tricky or complicated and require additional devices. I simply use my senses. I suggest to keep seeking, but prepare yourself as well. These dolls will test you and some can easily overwhelm one who lacks the spiritual resilience. Some certainly do make great companions and are said to bring good luck to person who looks after them. There are ebay buying guides for haunted items which make great reference when browsing.
Old 08-05-2018, 01:22 AM
Administrator
Hello

For something to be sold as "haunted" that object has to hold onto that energy and that energy might wash from it in the act of a sale. Energy is fluid in its placing and it an move from place to place.

I have no dolls in the house they are to me creepy. Even my Daughter as a child did not want many dolls, never gravitated to them. She had one that was more a stuffy than a doll as a baby that she so loved but that was the only one she really connected with. Too when you pushed her belly she squeaked.

There are some traditions where a doll is created to hold the Soul of a dead person. For me this is why I do not care for dolls. I had them as a child but never had a real connection to them.

I have had haunted objects in my home from time to time I picked up second hand. When I re sold a table I did tell them of the history of it so that they did not upset the Spirit of whom it once belonged.

Lynn
Old 08-05-2018, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
I got these two dolls from Ebay and they're supposed to be haunted. I haven't heard or witnessed anything abnormal. How am I supposed to figure out if they're haunted? I tried a few different apps before and nothing spectacular happened. Is there something I should be doing? I really don't know anything about these dolls. I didn't really expect anything, I was just curious after I heard about dolls like Mandy and Annabell. I would love to have Mandy!

OK, I have to be that guy.. But why would you want to buy something because it was "haunted?" And if it was, why would you want to willingly bring that energy into your home. You do realize that is exactly what you would be doing in that situation. No matter how much protection you have in your home, and around you. You would be willingly allowing them into your space, and into your home.
Old 08-05-2018, 03:27 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
OK, I have to be that guy.. But why would you want to buy something because it was "haunted?" And if it was, why would you want to willingly bring that energy into your home. You do realize that is exactly what you would be doing in that situation. No matter how much protection you have in your home, and around you. You would be willingly allowing them into your space, and into your home.

I was curious and I didn't expect it to actually work. Also they're supposed to be baby spirits so, they should be harmless.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I was curious and I didn't expect it to actually work. Also they're supposed to be baby spirits so, they should be harmless.

Baby spirits? How can anyone trust the seller of an item on ebay and that they aren't someone sadistic that gets a thrill out of claiming baby spirits and it's really something more than that? I'm just saying....I'd be leary.
Old 08-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Baby spirits? How can anyone trust the seller of an item on ebay and that they aren't someone sadistic that gets a thrill out of claiming baby spirits and it's really something more than that? I'm just saying....I'd be leary.

I mean, she claimed that she got the dolls from an estate sale. I don't know anything about spirits or spirit keeping. I didn't even know you could "claim" a spirit. I was just curious.
Old 09-05-2018, 12:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I mean, she claimed that she got the dolls from an estate sale. I don't know anything about spirits or spirit keeping. I didn't even know you could "claim" a spirit. I was just curious.

Just be careful of what you're told. Keep yourself safe is all I'm saying.