Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-06-2018, 04:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Recently they're coming at me en masse from all angles wherever I go, but it's good practice for me to remain stable and balanced regardless of what I'm subjected to.

Perhaps they are special teachers and gifts along your Spiritual path assisting you in honing your practice to maintain patience, equanimity, and lightness. It's actually quite liberating if you can meet them with gratitude, though this is not always easy. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 11-06-2018, 04:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
Perhaps they are special teachers and gifts along your Spiritual path assisting you in honing your practice to maintain patience, equanimity, and lightness. It's actually quite liberating if you can meet them with gratitude, though this is not always easy. :)

Yes you are right, it's all opportunity for my practice, and I'm grateful for that in a general sense, but not in the sense that I encourage it.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Two Kinds of Cosmos Intial Conditions

Interesting interactive slide effect for two kinds of cosmos initial conditions expanding over time.

https://adh-sj.info/bao_cmb.php

Occupied space if not specifically physical/energy, is dispersed in two primary ways;

1} lots of more frequent little bangs
...woman a maximal tension dispersed as a greater whole energy...
....ultra micro gravity OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and dark energy....
...ergo equatible with womans more bilateral hemi-spherical thought processing....

2} less frequent huge larger Big Bangs
..man as maximal tension, focused to one localized point/quanta

.....( * )........
..ergo more aligned with mans single minded-ness

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 11-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yes you are right, it's all opportunity for my practice, and I'm grateful for that in a general sense, but not in the sense that I encourage it.

Good point, lol! And sometimes they are also good teachers that help to remind us to recognize when to let go and disengage something that may be toxic and unproductive. Not everything can be talked out by using poise and logic when someone is closed-minded and antagonistic. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 11-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Thumbs up Observed Time Triangularlly Stabilized

This link gives relative good animation of a spiral tube, with wave inside ergo a good way to approach my geo-numerical toroidal spiral tube, that has a sine-wave inside.

http://bestanimations.com/Science/Physics/Physics3.html

However, the sine-wave in above link is not initiated and developed the way my geo-numerical sine-wave is initiated and developed.

In fact my geo-numerical sine-wave is initiated opposite way than shown in animation at link above.

In the above peak or trough of sine-wave interacts at surface peak of positive and negative curvature.

My sine-wave peaks and troughs take place inside the tube not at the surface.

This may be key as to understanding the differrence between physical/energy i.e. Observed Time and ultra-micron geodesic Gravitational ( ) and Dark Energy )( Space.

SPACE ( Time )( Time ) SPACE

SPACE (>*<) i (>*<) SPACE

Time....1...v...6....v....12...v....18....v....24. ..Triangulated Time

Time 0.^...3..^....9....^...15...^....21...^....Triangu lated Time

3 quarks = proton { Observed Time }

3 quarks = neutron { Observed Time }

3 kinds of electron { Observed Time }

3 kinds of anti-electron { Observed Time }

3 kinds of neutrino { Observed Time }

3 kinds of anti-neutrino { Observed Time }

3 * 12 = 36 and there exists 36 kinds of quarks via aggregate collection of gluonic{ sub-nuclear strong force } forces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Interesting interactive slide effect for two kinds of cosmos initial conditions expanding over time.

https://adh-sj.info/bao_cmb.php

Occupied space if not specifically physical/energy, is dispersed in two primary ways;

1} lots of more frequent little bangs
...woman a maximal tension dispersed as a greater whole energy...
....ultra micro gravity OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and dark energy....
...ergo equatible with womans more bilateral hemi-spherical thought processing....

2} less frequent huge larger Big Bangs
..man as maximal tension, focused to one localized point/quanta

.....( * )........
..ergo more aligned with mans single minded-ness

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 12-06-2018, 12:44 AM
Master
I was watching Roger Penrose the other day (as I do) and he was on a program called "Before The Big Bang" and he said that the universe is kinda shaped like this:

Old 12-06-2018, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imzadi
Good point, lol! And sometimes they are also good teachers that help to remind us to recognize when to let go and disengage something that may be toxic and unproductive. Not everything can be talked out by using poise and logic when someone is closed-minded and antagonistic. :)

True, there is a point of futility when it becomes apparent that there is an alternative agenda in the subtext and I often just cease to engage with some people because it seems to me I am being coerced into a position, so when people start 'portraying Gem' with assertions and descriptions, I figure they're talking to an imaginary person who only exists in their mind. I can only assume the projection of self-imagery is how they attempt to validate their own self image by positioning others by which to orient themselves.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Earths Atmosphere Not Sucked Into Vacuum

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2.../#1c09bf795fff

At the above link, the give there answer to why Earths atmosphere is not sucked-out into vacuum of 'outer space', nor why it is not pushed-out.

Reading this may have helped me to grasp, perhaps why, macro-infinite, non-occupied space, outside of finite occupied space Universe is not sucking apart, our finite, occupied space Universe.

Universe abhors a vacuum and Universe abhors equilibrium.

Dynamic{ motion }, finite, occupied space Universe, is defined by motion.

The flow. The ebb and flow. The to and fro. The oscillations between charged opposites, The oscillations between diametric opposites.

><><><><><><><><><><><
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Quote:
This link gives relative good animation of a spiral tube, with wave inside ergo a good way to approach my geo-numerical toroidal spiral tube, that has a sine-wave inside.

http://bestanimations.com/Science/Physics/Physics3.html

However, the sine-wave in above link is not initiated and developed the way my geo-numerical sine-wave is initiated and developed.

In fact my geo-numerical sine-wave is initiated opposite way than shown in animation at link above.

In the above peak or trough of sine-wave interacts at surface peak of positive and negative curvature.

My sine-wave peaks and troughs take place inside the tube not at the surface.

This may be key as to understanding the differrence between physical/energy i.e. Observed Time and ultra-micron geodesic Gravitational ( ) and Dark Energy )( Space.

SPACE ( Time )( Time ) SPACE

Time....1...v...6....v....12...v....18....v....24. ..Triangulated Time

Time 0.^...3..^....9....^...15...^....21...^....Triangu lated Time

3 quarks = proton { Observed Time }

3 quarks = neutron { Observed Time }

3 kinds of electron { Observed Time }

3 kinds of anti-electron { Observed Time }

3 kinds of neutrino { Observed Time }

3 kinds of anti-neutrino { Observed Time }

3 * 12 = 36 and there exists 36 kinds of quarks via aggregate collection of gluonic{ sub-nuclear strong force } forces.

Old 16-06-2018, 02:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Words, Terminology and Defintions Thereof

There exist three distinct definitions of word universe and god.

" U "niverse/" G "od; The Cosmic Trinity

...1} spirit-1{ spirit-of-intent }, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts i.e. abstractions of Universe, God, Dogs, Space, Cats, Time, Toyotas, Trees, Basket Balls etc

---------abstract line of demarcation--------------

...2} macro-infinite, non-occupied space,

....3} finite, occupied space Universe/God aka Uni-V-erse/G-o-d

.........3-2}spirit-2, physical/energy{ Observed TIME } i.e. fermions bosons and aggregate thereof ex quarks, mesons, molecules, humans, planets clusters of galaxies etc,

..........3-3} spirit-3, metaphysical-3, positive shaped ( ) Gravity ( ),

..........3-4} spirit-4, metaphysical-4, negative shaped )( Dark Energy )(.

SPACE ( TIME )( TIME ) SPACE

SPACE, TIME, Biological, mind/intellect/conceptual i { I -verse }

universe{ small u } is defined at following link
https://www.google.com/search?q=define+universe&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Small cap universe works best when it is relative to large cap Universe/God and my personal addition where " U " is in quotations and italicized so as it is associated with spirit-1, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept.

People who want to enter in to rational, logical common sense dialog have to have a common set of agreement for definitions of words.

If they cannot agree on definitions of words their using, to attempt communication, they can never truly have effective, rational, logical common sense dissussion.

Even so called scientist, mathematicians etc use varying definitions. Using varied definitions and made distinct by not using capitial, using capital or other, helps to clarify and distingush labels/identfiers for each definition.

Even defintions are often numerous ergo the enumeration 1, 2, 3, 4 etc for defining a word.

Ex the word spirit may have more subcatagorical enumerations than any other word in dictionary.

As with varied definitions we have varied kinds of people with varied abilities to step out side of a very narrow mind-set i.e. the most strict interpretation possible and all else is excluded.

To the most broad minded and most comprehensively definition can be defined using one or two words.

Finite is still finite.

Infinite is still infinite.

Micro-infinite vs macro-infinite introduces direction ergo one-half of definition of the word 'vector' having direction and a magnitude.

---><---- = direction in micro-infinite IN

<-----> = direction out, macro-infinite OUT

( ) = around, left or right around a common center point or 2 poled axi.

Quote:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2.../#1c09bf795fff

At the above link, the give there answer to why Earths atmosphere is not sucked-out into vacuum of 'outer space', nor why it is not pushed-out.

Reading this may have helped me to grasp, perhaps why, macro-infinite, non-occupied space, outside of finite occupied space Universe is not sucking apart, our finite, occupied space Universe.

Universe abhors a vacuum and Universe abhors equilibrium.

Dynamic{ motion }, finite, occupied space Universe, is defined by motion.

The flow. The ebb and flow. The to and fro. The oscillations between charged opposites, The oscillations between diametric opposites.

><><><><><><><><><><><
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Old 17-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow True Vacuum = Macro-infinite Non-occupied Space Only

We have some people around the net, who believe Universe is zero{ nothing } or at minimum came from nothing{ zero }.

They explain this scenario/concept using words positive matter and negative gravity.

The easiest way to understand, ---whatever it is they think their trying to describe-- is to use positive and negative numbers.

Positive numbers are normal everyday numbers and also counting numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 etc and we do not normally put a positive sign/symbol { + } next to them.

Negative numbers, also counting numbers, we normally place a negative sign/symbol preceding the number ex -4, -3, -2, -1.

Zero/cipher/ziphra ie, 0 is a non-counting number and exists between positive and negative numbers on a number line as follows;

-6, -5, -4, -3, -3, -1, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, See also this link.

So this scenario for Universe --if not also Universe as God--- is that all of positive + matter of Universe is balanced out by all - gravity nof Universe ergo Universe = 0 or Universe/God came from nothing and is nothing.

Please bear with me as I think this scenario/concept is illogical. Here is link to help explain their scenario/concept.

Here is problem with their illogical scenario;

1} they do not consider bosonic forces ex photons, mesons{ strong nuclear force } gluons, strong sub-nuclear force },

2} occupied space being eternally existent,

3} they do not consider any concepts of God, or God that created Universe or what exactly/specifically a God is that can create a Universe m

In my most extreme scenarios I can envision a non-existent TIME, but I cannot envision non-existent Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )(.

SPACE (TIME)(TIME) SPACE ---is eternally existent---less extreme scenario

SPACE ()() SPACE -- is eternally existent--- extreme scenario

So above we have one set of fundamentals/esssence that include TIME and one set that excludes TIME.

In both scenarios above Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )( are occupied space and exist eternally. This fundamental/essence I will never be swayed from and there is no reason not accept either of the above scenarios/

The 1st law of thermodynamics, I believe can be restated using words occupied space instead of energy.

Occupied space cannot be created nor destroyed ergo eternally existence.

This is obviously the most rational, logical common sense conclusion.

Any talk of Universe or God coming from macro-infinite non-occupied space is illogical, irrational lack of common sense. Ive been asking for many years around the net for any rational, logical common sense that would reach any other conclusion.

None has ever been offered. At best we get ideas of positive this or that, and negative this or that, and they lack specific definitions for what this positive and negative means exactly.

Ex there exists;

1} positive + and -negative -numbers,

2} positive ( ) and negative )( shapes,

3} postive and negative charge + -

Ergo the metaphysical-1, abstract number line is the closet analogy we can come to understanding those who offer us positive matter meets negative gravity scenarios.

If God is not Universe, then what is God, since it cannot be positive matter or negative gravity.

That only leaves God to be zero/0.

There can only exist two primary kinds of zero and there both in my Cosmic Outline.

The metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept of zero/0 and macro-infinite non-occupied space.