Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 27-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Ascender
Brida by Paulo Coelho

Have you ever read Brida of Paulo coelho ?
What do you think of this book ?

Me,I just love this book !

I have read it 3 week ago and it makes me realise a lot of things. The most important : that everybody have Gifts.(by the way :Where can I post a thread on that???)

Make me think of the Wiccan culture ( with The book of shadow) or at least at the nowadays witches.

But how do we know what's true and what's false in this book ?

Is it true that we can recognise our soul mate with a special lights in the eyes like it is said in the book ?

Is there really a tradition of the sun and a Tradition of the moon (even if it's not call like that in the truth) or is it just a invention of Coelho ?

and by the way where on this forum can we talk of magick but not in the wiccan culture ?

And have you ever notice the music of the world ? this little sound that exist even if you are completly in the silence and that Coelho name the music of the world ? personnaly i just love to sit there and listen to it (don't know if we can call this meditation or not ahah)
Old 15-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Assyndra

Thumbs up

It's such a beautiful book!! I love how it describes the Witchy way and our connection to nature. One of my fave books.
Old 26-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Ascender
It's also one of my favourite book :)
In fact the book have like ''called me'' when I have saw it in the old book shop :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 26-04-2012, 08:49 AM
angelleem

I loved this story....and how nature is beautifully described it is almost like another character and Brida always reminds me of being a little bit wild kinda how I feel sometimes lol....I recommend Paulo Coelhos other novels they are more than just a story...they will make you think and feel differently than other novels...Im sure you've heard of The Alchemist but there is also Aleph, Like the flowing River...