Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Experiencer

Thanks

Thanks for the links to the PDFs. I will definitely enjoy them.

I though would like to find a physical book that maybe isn't too long but has large print. The senior citizen I know that would be interested doesn't read on devices.
Old 28-04-2015, 12:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabytha
Hello! I have recently become very interested in accessing my past life memories. Some people have suggested guided hypnosis along with the video I posted a link to. Has anyone had success with this when just starting? I fall asleep. .not just a normal sleep. A DEEP 3 hr nap sleep! Lol. Does anyone have any suggestions for avoiding this? Or is it all part of the development?

Thanks, Love and light!

-thttps://youtu.be/QCGcCC065CY

I ran into a similar problem. Being too comfortable and falling to sleep while trying to listen to self-hypnosis tapes/videos. When I went to a hypnotist who specialized in hypnotic regression, I went too deep into the trace and saw and heard nothing. I did manage limited success with self-hypnosis, but nothing earth shattering. Usually I have visions and dreams, which are quite revealing, and that is how, over the last 45 years, I have been able to chart my past lives. Often, simply asking sincerely, about past lives will result in being shown a vision of a past life, or I will have a dream about it soon after asking.

Asking sincerely is often key, providing it serves a purpose. For example: Coming across an old house once reminded me of something, but I could not place what that something was. Asking my guides, "Why does this house remind me of something?", I was shown that it matched a house I was raised in during the 1840s and 1850s. Sometimes, but certainly not always, it can be that easy.

PastPilot

Last edited by PastPilot : 28-04-2015 at 02:20 AM.
Old 28-04-2015, 01:58 AM
Knower
Oh, I haven't even thought about asking my guide to show me something like that! I will try that and thanks for the link, I will check her out!
Old 29-04-2015, 11:13 PM
Experiencer

I heard something similar awhile back. I can't remember the specifics but the lesson was to "just ask". It wasn't an "ask and ye shall receive" version but similar.

I believe it was about the Mother Mary, a guardian angel, or such. I think it was on Unsolved Mysteries and had to do with healing. She said a voice told her to "just ask" or something like that.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Knower
I have been dreaming of one of my past lives recently. I only know it's a past life because someone tells me so before I am completely awake. But when I wake up, boom it's gone. So I'm definitely working on this..