Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Atlantis

When I was younger I was obsessed with the story of Atlantis. I used to watch Stargate and the Atlantis version was my favourite. I was about thirteen years old when I found out about the series and would watch a few episodes every day for a good number of months and revisit for years following.

I used to tell myself and the people around me "Atlantis must have existed, there is always truth in myth, don't you think so?" I said the same thing about vampires too, so maybe I've had past lives as a vampire too.

Anyway yeah, I used to think about Atlantis a lot and knew it used to exist, it just seemed obvious to me.

Come 2012 when my spiritual awakening started and I started remembering the emotion of my past lives, I knew I had at one point been a nasty person who craved for power and hurt a lot of people. Then my spiritual awakening was over and I started reading up on stuff to make sense of it all.

During my readings I came across the Atlantis story and suddenly everything started making sense to me. I knew I was involved somehow.

That was a year ago. But only now does this stage of my incarnational history seem relevant to me, so I am writing about it and sharing it.

I know a lot of us here are Atlanteans and it's not something I really have to think about, it's the most vivid event in my emotional memory.

I wonder if perhaps I am integrating now the lessons from back then. I've caught up with my entire history and am back at the point which caused me to end up on earth in the first place.

Still feels very vivid and real to me despite the fact it was a few thousand years ago and I have no memories of the specific happenings and occurrences....

Well, I suppose I can say sorry to anyone I hurt back then, probably my step-dad was one of them who abused me in many lives following that. I probably hurt him one of the worst, he's original human. We resolved that for this life, but who knows what the future brings...

The reality of who we have been really hits home, it affects who we are to this day.
Old 22-04-2015, 07:55 PM
Master
Yep it's an interesting part of the healing and processing isn't it Scarlett? And part of verification of continuation of Consciousness in the Great Experiment.

I think a lot of us go through a phase with pre-civilizations and our rolls in them, which usually aren't as romantic and wonderful as we'd hoped, but instead rather messy and invoking lots of future incarnations to work through learning cut abruptly short by short sighted decisions. lol

I've seen a lot of lives in Lemuria (Pre-Atlantis) and the war between Lemurain and Atlantis which changed the face of the earth and seriously knocked us back again as a species for a while. But not as much as Atlantis did when it did what it did and knocked us back to the Stone Age where our current history begins.

The Evolution of Consciousness is even slower than evolutionary biology apparently. lol
Old 22-04-2015, 08:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I knew I had at one point been a nasty person who craved for power and hurt a lot of people.

Who is the person who craved power?
Old 23-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Suspended
I believe Atlantis was a real place, iv talked to a few people here who have memories/feelings of being in Atlantis before like yourself. I don't feel like iv lived in Atlantis before, I wonder what that place looked like though. Do you think it could still exists on earth just in another vibrational frequency? Even if it is in ruins.
Old 23-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Experiencer

Atlantis

I too have always been interested in things about Atlantis. I'm a history buff in general.
Old 23-04-2015, 08:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
When I was younger I was obsessed with the story of Atlantis. I used to watch Stargate and the Atlantis version was my favourite. I was about thirteen years old when I found out about the series and would watch a few episodes every day for a good number of months and revisit for years following.

I used to tell myself and the people around me "Atlantis must have existed, there is always truth in myth, don't you think so?" I said the same thing about vampires too, so maybe I've had past lives as a vampire too.

Anyway yeah, I used to think about Atlantis a lot and knew it used to exist, it just seemed obvious to me.

Come 2012 when my spiritual awakening started and I started remembering the emotion of my past lives, I knew I had at one point been a nasty person who craved for power and hurt a lot of people. Then my spiritual awakening was over and I started reading up on stuff to make sense of it all.

During my readings I came across the Atlantis story and suddenly everything started making sense to me. I knew I was involved somehow.

That was a year ago. But only now does this stage of my incarnational history seem relevant to me, so I am writing about it and sharing it.

I know a lot of us here are Atlanteans and it's not something I really have to think about, it's the most vivid event in my emotional memory.

I wonder if perhaps I am integrating now the lessons from back then. I've caught up with my entire history and am back at the point which caused me to end up on earth in the first place.

Still feels very vivid and real to me despite the fact it was a few thousand years ago and I have no memories of the specific happenings and occurrences....

Well, I suppose I can say sorry to anyone I hurt back then, probably my step-dad was one of them who abused me in many lives following that. I probably hurt him one of the worst, he's original human. We resolved that for this life, but who knows what the future brings...

The reality of who we have been really hits home, it affects who we are to this day.

never fully read anything about atlantis, bc no writing about it ever resonated. one of my memories is from back in those days and have always been very interested to know more. if you have ever come across a movie or book that felt right, pls do share
Old 24-04-2015, 05:35 AM
Master

What you wanna know, I was there as high priestess law of one. For anyone with a bad taste of bad way of choosing to be I can only say, it's between Source, and the soul, to make amends and do what's right. And the only thing that matters is, what and who we choose to be, today. As soon as a soul choose the light, and do what's right, and have learned their lesson, any Carmic effects are corrected. And soul stands well with Source, as well any others. It is dependent though, on change of heart to better ways. If not, the Carmic cause and effect will stand until.

Soon, this eon close and well be back..without evil.
Old 24-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Dominik4416

Quote:

There is always a grain of truth in every story. There is lots of information that it existed and lots that it didn't, I don't know if it did.
Old 24-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Master
I agree, many of us living now have histories in Atlantis, but not every person that crossed a line was a bad person. It feels like collectively, they brought the negative situation to a point of no return, but individually, had they been given more time, it could have been corrected.

All myth is based on actual events to a point.
Old 24-04-2015, 11:29 AM
Knower
I have always believed in Atlantis. I don't think I lived there, but I totally think it was real. I'm just in awe at those of you who are able to access your past life memories. I could read stories like this all day!