Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 14-04-2015, 08:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

My Gran saw me before I was born

Both my mum and my gran remember this and have told me this story:

When my mum was pregnant with me, she was one day feeding the horses in the field at my gran's house. My gran went up to the field to see her and said she saw a little girl with curly blonde hair helping her feed them. My gran asked my mum who the little girl was, but she couldn't see anybody and didn't know who she was talking about.
I was later born, and grew up to have curly blonde hair. My gran said that the little girl she saw looked exactly the same as I did when I was a little girl. She seems certain that who she saw was me, before I was born.

This has always fascinated made me and made me think! If anyone has any idea how or why I was in human form before I was born, or has any comments, I'd love to hear them.
Old 14-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Administrator
Hi AngelFairy,

I saw my neighbours daughters son before he was born.her grandfather came to me who had passed years earlier holding a baby boy in his arms,at the time the daughter was having trouble conceiving and she though it would never happen.but I told her about the baby that was coming, she just smiled and said I hope so the next week she found out she was expecting she gave birth to her son just like I saw him in his great grandfathers arms he had his 12th birthday last week he looked the same as I saw him blonde hair and blue eyes

Namaste
Old 15-04-2015, 02:37 AM
Suspended
Thats a nice story AngelFairy, you to Native Spirit.
Old 15-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Master
thanks for sharing your stories AngelFairy and NS. I enjoyed them.
Old 15-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi AngelFairy,

I saw my neighbours daughters son before he was born.her grandfather came to me who had passed years earlier holding a baby boy in his arms,at the time the daughter was having trouble conceiving and she though it would never happen.but I told her about the baby that was coming, she just smiled and said I hope so the next week she found out she was expecting she gave birth to her son just like I saw him in his great grandfathers arms he had his 12th birthday last week he looked the same as I saw him blonde hair and blue eyes

Namaste
thanks for sharing your story, native spirit!
Old 19-04-2015, 04:57 AM
Smile it's just me

AngelFairy, you might have asked to visit your mother before you were born. If we are able to choose our parents and ask to view or visit, we might be able to do so with the help of our spirit guide.

Still trying to figure out why I chose my father but can relate with my mother.
Old 19-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Master

I've no idea why this happens but I think I had an experience with this.

I was at a reiki group and someone I knew who I hadnt seen for a while came up to talk to me. As she stepped forward, I notice two people stepped forward.. a male was in step with her and stepped forward too. I couldn't see this but knew this, could sense his height there with her etc and felt this strongly.

I got very confused about it so queried her if she knew why a male moved forward every time she did with her. At this point she informed me she'd just found out she was pregnant and it was going to be a boy.

I've never noticed peoples spirit guides so doubt it was that. I feel like the man stepping forward was related to the fetus and the baby it would be. (maybe that guy wasn't inside the body yet of the fetus?)