Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 31-10-2010, 01:55 AM
Master
Veil at thinnest...my 2 experiences today

First I saw a white ball of light come out of my bedroom door and go up to the sky. Then as I was getting out of the car I felt someone poke me in the back, I asked Dan why he was poking me in the back, and it wasn't him.
I never get freaked out by this stuff I love it because I only accept sightings or feelings from good entities and hopefully will learn lessons.
Spiritlite
Old 31-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Master
We were up in the Pennines last night for Samhain Eve and had a ceremony at the mouth of a cave. I need to think about what I received for a while before I can say more. We did this last year too with similar results.
Old 31-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Master
Oh wow thankyou Norse I'd love to hear your experiences.
SPiritlite.
Old 31-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Me too~

Old 31-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Master
LOL Silver
Spiritlite.
Old 31-10-2010, 04:31 PM
Master
OK. Decided what to say.
There is a background to this. For a long while, I have been picking up things when walking up to the cathedral/castle mound in Durham where I live close by. The street up to the mound was laid by the Roman legions and it lies just below the present cobbled surface. When I walk on it, I "hear" the sound of iron-studded sandals and the rattle of weapons harnesses, and I sense my comrades marching beside me. Other people have noted that my gait and my body posture changes when walking up this road. I have memories of service in the legions as an auxilliary, stationed in the North. Thats the background.

Last Samhain, we decided on a ceremony on the High Cross Fell in the Pennines at midnight, Samhain Eve. Simple ceremony at a sinkhole - invoking Gaia first, then individual words for the ancestors, offerings of food, then meditation in a circle. I got what I expected to get. The sound of marching and the rattle of harnesses, but then I was aware that someone was sat behind me and I knew who it was. I dont know his name and I dont know my own name either, but I know we fought side-by-side 18 centuries ago.
I deliberately did not turn round to look. I dont know what others got - we dont talk about it, figuring that messages are private.

Last night, different but similar location - in the Wilds where we all belong. We carried out the same ceremony as last time, and the same things happened - the "sounds", the knowledge that someone [ my old comrade ! ] was sat behind me, but then came the hand resting firmly on my shoulder just for a moment. Must admit I came a bit unravelled then - not fright or anything but sorrow that my old comrades had gone on ahead without me.
Needless to say, no-one else noticed any of this being in deep on their own .
Thats it !
Old 31-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Master
Wow that's amazing thanks so much for sharing, what a great experience to have.
Spiritlite.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:44 AM
Moon Willow

This Samhain was the first time I was consciously aware of the thiness between the veils (I have never really understood this concept until I could feel it myself this year).

Anyway, as I was laying in my bed I could feel a long que of people standing ready to talk to me. I couldn't believe how normal it felt but unfortunately I was exhausted and chose to sleep instead! I feel a bit bad for not listening to my new friends but I guess there's always next year!
Old 03-11-2010, 04:20 AM
Master
Wow moon that's an amazing experience.
Spiritlite
Old 05-03-2011, 12:06 AM
dhaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Must admit I came a bit unravelled then - not fright or anything but sorrow that my old comrades had gone on ahead without me.

Bit of a late post for this one... but it's my first time reading this thread.

Reading this, I can feel the sorrow like you might have felt at this time, brother. It has been quite awhile since I've heard the rattle of weapons and armor, felt the earth and cobbles beneath my boots. It seems it may be time for me to meditate on this as well.