Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 16-06-2006, 07:36 AM
homecoming

Spirits almost always make themselves known by either a scent, taste or feeling. Heaven sent spirits create a pleasent smell that you would associate with them like, perfume, cigar, coffee, roses. Earthbound souls smell like sulphur and decay. They leave a taste of metalic in your mouth. Im not sure how they do this but its like a compass for those that are sensitive. When these unpleasants are around it is best to be firm and say Stand Back Now. The sensation often wares of with one hour or two.
Homecoming
Old 16-06-2006, 08:43 AM
chi chi

not ad that thnk god the worse one i ad was from my gud friend who was a joker e gives me the smell of vick at times e knows i dnt like it but e duz take it away wen i ask . i av ad bad feelings from spirit n wudnt like to go through that again i never prayed as much in my life but they did go wen i i didnt retaliate to the bad messages they was giving me i just shut them out prayed n put my protection up this happened wen i was just starting so i avnt a clue ow i knew wat to do just knew i ad no choice
love chi xxx
Closed Thread