Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-02-2011, 08:39 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Wouldn't it be ironic if a man who took place in recreational hunting came back as a deer and was killed by another man.....*chuckles*

Karma has such a wonderful sense of humor that I would never tire of her games.

Yes they are She never fails to balance
Old 18-02-2011, 01:47 AM
tmf

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
Hi Lynn,

I agree with Lightbringer, as far as I understand it we are on a pathway of ascension and therefore cannot regress into a lower form of life. What would be the purpose? We have an individual Soul which lower life forms don't - they have a group Soul which they rejoin after passing to the Realms of Light. When that Group Soul has enough life experience and knowledge it ascends to the next level and becomes a new Soul of that level and this happens until it reaches the level when it acquires an individual Soul.

The question of reincarnating as a tree, flower, rock etc. I believe that is impossible - we are on a different vibration to the plant and mineral kingdoms - as are elementals and angels. They each exist on different vibrations and never reincarnate as such. Plants, minerals do not possess Souls, only the life force of God - essence of spirit. Angels and elementals are Light servants of God and never come into incarnation.

Bear in mind that this is only my own perception, gained through learning, understanding, experience and realization.

Does that help?

Blessings

grazier
I read somewhere that some believe that you will be cast back if you not worthy of your current life form,evil people are cast back. I wish I could remember were I read this .
Old 18-02-2011, 06:13 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf
I read somewhere that some believe that you will be cast back if you not worthy of your current life form,evil people are cast back. I wish I could remember were I read this .

There is nothing bad or good up there, evil, good all these are what humans have created, all are just experiences we just incarnate to experience many things. A murderer incarnates to find out what it is to murder somebody and another soul incarnates to help him by saying ok let me experience what it is to be a victim. shocking as it may seem but yes this is true.

Just check any evolved human they stop reading news or watching TV.

all these are just one big game we have created for ourselves, we need to go back to the creator pure and that's our challenge.
Old 18-02-2011, 06:27 AM
Administrator
Hello

I do not personally feel that any person be evil as all things are life path learnings. I know that there is much saddness at times the man does to his fellow man but there is a greater learning there for the Soul.

I too asked originally on the Choice NOT to come back human. To have maybe that choice on something else.

The other day walking to school with me Son we came to see a dead bird. He said that it simply did not surive the cold of the night. Then he said that next time it might not be a bird as life was hard that time round. Might well be the tree that shelters the bird at night. ( he is 10 me Son ).

I was in wonder on where he got this insight from but too it was somehow peaceful in nature.

Lynn
Old 18-02-2011, 07:28 PM
Felynx

I'll just add in here that you can be a tree but its one of those wierdly difficult processes because you have to make your conciousness work on a different kind of wavelength. Inanimate objects are impossible for humans to spend a "life" in. I dont know the requirements of anything, but its possible to be in an inanimate object for a period of time not considered a life. This might not even be an option humans have access to.
Old 18-02-2011, 10:11 PM
jondav

What I have read and studied ,seems to suggest that the human entity is different from other life forms,it has sentience and free will, this may be just wishful thinking,but it does seem as if we are ,rightly or wrongly , at the top of the chain,other religions, such as hinduism say we work upwards through many animal forms,whereas bhuddism says we humans are unique ,and will always be so, the jury is still out on this one ,any thoughts out there regards jon
Old 19-02-2011, 03:06 AM
AngelBreeze

Free Will Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondav
What I have read and studied ,seems to suggest that the human entity is different from other life forms,it has sentience and free will, this may be just wishful thinking,but it does seem as if we are ,rightly or wrongly , at the top of the chain,other religions, such as hinduism say we work upwards through many animal forms,whereas bhuddism says we humans are unique ,and will always be so, the jury is still out on this one ,any thoughts out there regards jon

Warm greetings, jondav!

Good question! Yes, humans were given free will choice by God. We Christians do not believe in reincarnation. We embrace the reality of Resurrection, like Jesus experienced and said we who are Born Again would also! What you say about Hinduism is indeed very strange, I don't think I have heard of that but to each his own.

Someone recently said in these forums that they hoped We Christians would not reincarnate since there are many of us already, and I replied telling them to relax because there was absolutely No Chance of that happening as we will Resurrect by the Power of Jesus Christ!

We humans, Are unique! We must therefore embrace that uniqueness as part of the wonderful gift given to us by God.

Have a Wonderful day!
Old 24-02-2011, 03:22 AM
Felynx

Quote:

Well, I think that everyone has a different purpose in existence, be it in life or death, that changes the process of whatever physical form you take. I dont see it as a sort of straight path "up" because there is no "higher being", only characteristics that separate species which make them only superior/inferior if thats your perspective. Humans are unique, but so is every other species in existence.
Old 24-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felynx
I dont see it as a sort of straight path "up" because there is no "higher being", only characteristics that separate species which make them only superior/inferior if thats your perspective. Humans are unique, but so is every other species in existence.
*claps*

Exactly!
Old 24-02-2011, 07:28 PM
zytumi

How do we know rocks and trees are a lesser form of being?

Peace,
Zy