Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2006, 12:07 PM
silver swan

Automatic Writing

Does Anyone Have Any Experience Of Automatic Writing?

Since Christmas I Have Recieved Messages In This Way. Some People Believe That These Messages Come From Their subconcious , Or Higher Self. However, I Believe That They Come From My Spirit Guide. I Have Been Told That I Have Overshadowed With This Guide On Two Occasions , By Two Mediums. I Feel That I Know Who He Is. I Would Be Interested To Hear From Anyone Who Has Had Similar Experiences As I Am Trying To Piece Together What It All Means.

Last edited by silver swan : 26-02-2006 at 08:11 PM.
Old 27-02-2006, 01:57 AM
Guiding You

Hello Silver Swan,

I have had some very beautiful and special experiences. What are you trying to piece together? How much do you know about the Guide?

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You
Old 27-02-2006, 07:23 PM
raesofsunshine

Your experiences of automatic writing are of great interest to me.because i am a medium,healer and rescue worker for spirit,and on each of the occasions ive encountered with reguards to automatic writing there have been problems for the spiritual worker involved.Nice to hear some positive feedback.Keep up the good work.
Old 27-02-2006, 07:51 PM
silver swan

Hi Guiding you.
Yes I do feel that I know who he is. He is an old man. I know that he has small features and is a very old soul. I am trying to piece together all of the messages because they all relate to spiritual development and the future. what experiences of writing have you had? A lady that I have met through the spiritualist church has been guided to write beautiful poetry.
Old 27-02-2006, 07:56 PM
silver swan

Hi Raesofsunshine,
I am interested in your work as a rescue worker. I myself have done rescue work on two occasions. Do you belong to a church and find the cases through that?
What do you mean by the automatic writing coming from people who were having problems? Do you mean that they were having problems with spirit?
Old 27-02-2006, 09:04 PM
Mart

I have written several things that have seemed to come straight through me, they've taken no effort to write, no thought. I wrote a short story around a message that seemed to come straight through me last year about the end of the 7th age of man. I don't know if it was channelling but it took no time to write and it's quite a pretty piece, but i had had the idea that i wanted to write something about this topic for a few years previous to writing it so i don't know if it was easy to write because subconciously i had already constructed it. It was a strange feeling though, I would probably say that every thought has already been thought a billion times before and that the closer you get to the truth the more similar and beautiful things become.
Old 28-02-2006, 02:15 AM
Guiding You

Smile

Quote:
Hi Guiding you.
Yes I do feel that I know who he is. He is an old man. I know that he has small features and is a very old soul. I am trying to piece together all of the messages because they all relate to spiritual development and the future. what experiences of writing have you had? A lady that I have met through the spiritualist church has been guided to write beautiful poetry.

Hello Silver Swan,

Lovely to hear from others who do automatic writing. There is a lady who lives on the other side of town who helps the local Church in removing negative energy, and she too has being guided to write some beautiful and inspirational affirmations and poetry. A wonderful soul. Blessed.

I started doing automatic writing as a way to remember what my Guides were teaching me. I did a lot of work in areas of my spiritual growth, manifestation and healing. Later, I used automatic writing to assist me in working through the Spiritual Readings I did.

I have had but wonderful experiences with automatic writing. Much of my other work entails in helping those in need, both in the physical, or not, and the journey has been nothing short of breathtaking.

So, you seem to be having trouble piecing the bits together on this one. Have you determined wether he would like you to do something, or, for you to do something for someone else, regarding spiritual development and the future?

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You
Old 28-02-2006, 08:03 AM
silver swan

Hi Mart.
The story you wrote sounds lovely. Am I right that it continues fron shakespeares work, "The seven ages of man?" Is it therefore about the afterlife?

My friend starlight and myself have recently noticed how much of Shakespeares work relates to spiritual matters. We believe that Shakespeare himself was a seer.

I have always loved "The seven ages of man" , and it is the one thing that has always stuck in my memory!
Old 28-02-2006, 08:08 AM
silver swan

Hi Guiding you.
Your experiences sound fascinating. Have you ever been afraid when doing this work?
I too would like to use the gifts to help people. I think that the messages I have received so far, have been helping me to understand more about my own development, and the meaning of life.
Old 28-02-2006, 01:00 PM
psychic sue

Just a word of caution - remember to protect yourself before you begin and close down afterwards. Automatic writing can be a bit like the Ouija board - don't want to freak you out or put you off - just protect yourself and you should be fine.

Love and Blessings

Sue x
Closed Thread