Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Knower
its not wrong to contact them but it is wrong to bring them back.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:33 AM
pepperi

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver swan
Hi again.
You said that your friend saw your face changing. I have been told this is overshadowing, when your guide comes in very close. I think it can be the first stage of trance. I had it happen to me. I wanted to speak but stopped myself. I must admit I am a little nervous of going in to trance. Has this ever happened to you?

I have seen this many times through my family members. In Haiti this is quite common for the spirits to take over the host body although we do not see the face literally change before us. What we experience is the difference of the person's facial expression looking meaner or speaking sternly or their body movements. It scared me when I was younger because I never understood what was going on. Now I'm beginning to learn everything about the religion (vodou) because my spirits help me when i'm doing a reading for someone. Although the spirits verbally speak to me, they do not enter my body unless someone is trying to harm me.
Old 05-04-2006, 09:38 AM
silver swan

Thanks for the reply pepperi. Do you have development circles when practising vodou?
Old 05-04-2006, 05:55 PM
pepperi

Quote:
Thanks for the reply pepperi. Do you have development circles when practising vodou?

No I practice the solitary form not like how my grandparents do it. Since they are older now, no one else in my family does these practices so I'm left to learn all about it including rosicrucianism. I'm a student under my grandfather who is a mason and he is trying to teach me as much as possible. No one has this sort of interest nor devotion like I do.
Old 05-04-2006, 10:04 PM
silver swan

Hi again, I hope you do not mind all my questions . I am very interested. What is rosicrucianism?
Old 06-04-2006, 04:31 AM
pepperi

Quote:
Hi again, I hope you do not mind all my questions . I am very interested. What is rosicrucianism?

Back in the day, it was a society to discuss magic and everything else involved. There are degrees and initiations its really pretty kewl but like I said i'm still learning what he knows which will take forever!!
Old 14-04-2006, 05:56 PM
sprite

Red face

sorry , but cant "anyone drop by" when spirit comes close and talks to us?
i dont know the spirits connected to someone else but they come through, or is it those who drop by are unsavory spirits?

sorry but this sounded good when it was in my head but not when i put it on the screen!!
Old 18-04-2006, 01:31 PM
sprite

A mystical, philosophical movement that emerged in the seventeenth century and spawned several secret organizations or orders concerned with the study of religious mysticism, alchemy, Qabalah, and professing esoteric spiritual beliefs. The symbolism of Rosicrucianism is primarily Chrstian and the Rosicrucian path emphasizes the way of transformation through the Christ impulse.
Old 21-04-2006, 03:29 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite
sorry , but cant "anyone drop by" when spirit comes close and talks to us?
i dont know the spirits connected to someone else but they come through, or is it those who drop by are unsavory spirits?

sorry but this sounded good when it was in my head but not when i put it on the screen!!

Hi Sprite

I'm reasonably well versed with spirits as I used to live in (and work for an organisation who owned) one of the most haunted estates in the country.
Spent 6 months there and learnt a great many things abotu spirits in the process.

Generally speaking, the place was a nightmare!
No, it was an old 15th century building with roots extending as far back as the viking invasions.
I only know there was history that far back because one of them popped in one night when I was in bed! Ha Ha!
He leant over and looked at me with a bemused look on his face?!

I also came across a Knights Templar, who died in the battle of Arsuf in 1191. He fell on the battlefield, having come off his grey Andaluscian horse, and was soon murdered. But his body was brought back to England. In this case his spirit dropped by to help me progress an investigation as to what the estates undocumented history used to be before the tudor period? There were also a large number of monks - the land was a key spiritual centre throughout the ages - and the land was slap bang in the middle of it!
There were Augustine monks and Fransiscan Nuns and Monks - one of the Nun's who is now a good friend of mine! Her name's Bernadette and she died in a fire in 1375. She's been helping with my mediumship (and was helping with my protection and understanding in what was a strongly negative environment at that time) but she's truly lovely!
There were also leapers who were hospitalised and died on the estate, old landowners, maids, civil war soldiers - as it was a military stronghold during the english civil war of the mid 1600's - lads who tended the horses, people who were tried and sentenced on the grounds - being a law centre throughout the Tudor era. There were highwaymen, regal spirits, and some seriously key figures throughout history who I won't mention at this time! And there were also strong masonic links, but not of the nice variety!
Satanic rituals and worship?!
Still in the process of sorting that little lot out! Ha Ha!
You name it though, I came across it!

In general, I'd say the majority of the spirits who made themselves known needed help? They were stuck in limbo, and my job was to release as many as possible into the light. We got up to about 90 or so, at a guess, but the job still continues. It's one heck of a project.

I've had angelic assistance dropping in, again for protection and guidance. One night there was a bloke who came into my room chasing another?! He carried out a mass slaughter on the grounds - at basement level - around 800 years ago. So we rescued the young man and suspended the nasty one at high level until he decided to chill out a bit.

Some of them were 'nasty' I guess, but only because of how they were mistreated in life, or what those times were like back then?
Being murdered or having been mistreated to the extent where they lost themselves when they came to pass - creating their own limbo with anger or frustration.

At all times I was safe and well though with every one of these spirits.
I took the role very very seriously - it became a ministry - couldn't afford not to take it seriously - the place was swimming with energy of every kind imaginable! Did not open myself up though to anything unless my guides were pressed against my back and gave the signal to begin work.

Ultrmately though, I soon came to realise that 99% of trapped spirits are exactly the same as us?
They're human? With human problems and human emotions?
Bonded to the physiacl realm for an array of personal reasons?

Mr bedroom was by far the most haunted room in the building, and when I first got there there were two malevolent spirits who gave me hell night and day! One of them, Agnes, was murdered in the building having been mistreated by the men of the 1700's, and after talking to her and telling her how compassionate I felt about her demise - I seriously cared for her - she cried and we were able to help and send her into the light!
What an event that was!

The next was Mary, and she hung herself by accident. Well, she didn't mean to go through with it, but it happened because she was treated extremely badly too? And she was a complete bugger at first, and had been a bugger to many many people (as well as mediums!) before I moved in!
But again, we spoke and resolved the problems. It took ages, and it didn't seem likely to work, but it did. I opened my heart, and we resolved the issue through compassion and love. When she went through she apologised for all the grief she had given me, and to this day both Agnes and Mary remain two of my very best friends in the spirit realms. Both have been back to say hello since, and they have both offered their support with my work, and to be honest, I really can't wait to be back 'home' to spend alot of time with the both of them!

The only one I struggled with was a man called James, who really didn't want to go!
And do you know why? Because he thought his father woiuld be there, and he really didn't want to see him father due to fear?
But his father wasn't there, and his mother came to the doorway to see him over.
He still didn't really want to go, because he was that dead set on avoiding his father, but he did in the end.

At the end of the day, the experiences I mention involve people in need. I say people, but what I mean is human spirits who stayed behind. There are many other forms of energies out there other than human spirits, animals for example? - but in general, they are human with human problems and human outlooks.
Yes, there are nasty ones, but Mary was a nasty one? She used to pull people out of bed and all sorts!!
She was definitely poltergheist quality! But after the initial confrontations, she was as human as you or I, and love was the only answer.
And I love to love her, and do not mind at all that we didn't get on at first!

Oh blimey! As I've just been writing this Agnes has drawn very very close and helped me with my energy! Ha Ha! Bless her!

To be compassionate in the dark of any situation is a blessing, and even though you also need to be able to say no when the time isn't right sometimes, there are many spirits out there who just want to say hello.

Hopefully that helps to answer your question. I'd be happy to chat more at any time.

Love and light,

AM
Old 21-04-2006, 04:13 AM
Ascended Master

Oh, get a grip AM!
Page 3 of 3!
Sorry Sprite!
Still haven't got the hang of that yet!
Read your post completely out of context!

Hmm... Ouija...
James is right, in as much as I wouldn't attempt any form of spirit contact if there was a sceptic or fake worker involved.
If there's a negative being with a negative approach, 'physical' negative energy is provided, enough for negative spirits to be negative in a physical sense!

I did a Ouija when I was about 15, and it worked famously.
Made me cr*p myself really, and it took until I was 25 / 26 to be ready to face the realisation of my destiny / abilities.
Nothing bad happened, we got a bit of communication, but to be honest, when you don't understand the subject, anything could be pushing that glass! And on this occasion, one too many Nightmare on Elm street movies did nothing to make me happy about an object moving on its own!

I remember Doris Stokes telling the reader in her book about a table tipping exercise they did before she became advanced - and legendary! - and a chap who was a sceptic sat in on the circle, and spent his time going into one about it being fake.
The table then tipped up, hit his legs, and his chair was pushed across the floor, out of the door, and he ended up being shut out in the hallway pale and shaking!

I'd completely agree that it's the negative energy of a physical variety that creates a gateway for negative spirits (and entities) to manifest / make themselves a mischief.

Guides don't mess about though. If you ask for their protection it is there.
So I'd definitely do a ouija board again, but not for a joke around people who are being negative, afraid or over-confident!

Love all the way!

We applied glass divination recently come to think of it, during a paranormal investigation, and that is virtually the same?

Although.... Ha Ha! This time, I have to say, there was a problem!
And it sure as hell wasn't the people sat around the table who created it!

The dictaphone located about 10 inches away from my face was the problem! Ha Ha!

The spirit voice was loud, clear and highly abusive!!! Which created enormous amounts of shock and explitive energy!

Case in hand... never place an electrical object next to your head while contacting spirits!
Because astronomically loud spirit verbal isn't always expected when you're in the middle of energising a glass!
Closed Thread