Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-10-2018, 09:14 PM
Seeker

The Neverending Story

We're all weaving it together. The Neverending Story.
I found my own life story depicted in novels, movies and art. To the finest details. And I was struck by wonderous amazement.
Is this story about me and for me? Or am I suffering a grandiose delusion? How is it possible I keep finding myself in all these characters?

Anyone else had similar experiences?
Old 16-10-2018, 05:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooshi
Is this story about me and for me? Or am I suffering a grandiose delusion? How is it possible I keep finding myself in all these characters?

Interesting. Most read stories as spectators and don't see themselves in the characters in the stories.

Quote:

I don't do much reading. But thinking about it now, i feel i am a never ending story.
Old 16-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Interesting. Most read stories as spectators and don't see themselves in the characters in the stories.

Its experienced the same way as other synchronisities, except that it's eeringly precise in its similarity to defining events in my life.
Really, it blows my mind and shakes my foundations, but that seems to be the point of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I don't do much reading. But thinking about it now, i feel i am a never ending story.

The Neverending Story is the idea of human imagination creating reality.
One person writes a story out of his or her life's experience and someone else reads it and sees his or her own life reflected in a part of the story feeling as if its written for him/her at that particular moment.
He/she is changed forever by the impact of the story and makes new decisions because of that change. This, on its turn furthers the whole of the human story.

Simple summary: Every creative act is a magickal act.

Last edited by Jooshi : 16-10-2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old 16-10-2018, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
One person writes a story out of his or her life's experience and someone else reads it and sees his or her own life reflected in a part of the story... He/she is changed forever by the impact of the story and makes new decisions because of that change.

Every creative act is a magickal act.
Interesting way to see it, lots of truth there. Including your magical act comment. Life is a magical event that's happening all around us 24/7.
Old 28-10-2018, 06:09 PM
Knower

Most recently experienced some major synchronizations with a TV series called Legion. Some of the scenes and words spoken, and even a dream my gf had lined up perfectly with that show. One of the frustrations I had early on was not being able to talk to others who had the same experiences or would even be able to understand it. Until I met my current girlfriend and now we both share the experiences, synchronicities together. Our experiences are deeply interwoven and we both get our minds blown and our foundations shaken often. I agree that imagination does create reality and every creative act is a magickal act.
Old 29-10-2018, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
We're all weaving it together. The Neverending Story.
I found my own life story depicted in novels, movies and art. To the finest details. And I was struck by wonderous amazement.

we all suffer grandiose delusions at some point in time. its called serotonin, dopamine, drugs, youth. and 1,000 other names too.

its no big deal really. The higher you get, the more you can realize who you are in everything else. I call it the shadow mirror but many others just call it the mirror. It's our ability to see our self in everything else. It's an ability that everybody has.
Old 30-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Knower
Yes, it is all about You! and yes, it is for you! I walked with the Never Ending Story since it came out on the big screen in 1984. If found myself with the hero Atreyu. The characters can represent parts of oneself. I now also walk with "Spirit", "Avatar", and "Dreamkeeper".
Old 03-11-2018, 03:48 PM
Master

We're all here to learn. There are so many different way to learn but with 6 billion people learning pretty much the same stuff there are only so many ways to learn.

Basically we all want to be loved unconditionally, not be bullied or put down, be respected, be heard, be cherished, be understood. Basic human needs.