Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 14-10-2018, 03:06 PM
Master
And what is your theory (any reader) about how the currently escalating imbalance(s) on our planet is (really now!) likely to 'righted':

Here's one projection:
"And I saw heaven [heaven = the realm of consciousness] opened, and behold a white horse; and he [he = The Spirit of Life] that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword [sword = the 'sword' of Life which 'cleaves' falsehood from Truth, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. And I saw the beast beast = carnal 'instinct'], and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet [false prophet = the idea of the possibility of 'infinite' material/economic) 'progress'] that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan [Devil/Satan = the Spirit of selfishness], and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season [to 'reincarnate' again] . And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived [i.e. reincanranted] and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea [this is the 'immense human population' all around you NOW]. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God [the Spirit of Life/Truth] out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil [i.e. selfishness] that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And I saw a great white throne, and him [him=the One/Collective Spirit of Life] that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death [they will NOT be able to reincarnate again]. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire [iow, they will be reduced to ashes/fertilizer].
This is just one person's 'vision' (which others may or may not share), of course.
Old 14-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
This kind of elitism and exclusion "only few of us have such wisdom and gift (or even rights) for certain 'occult' spiritualism" are the very reasons why this kind of new age spiritualism can never be a part of main stream and never should be a part of the "collective society".

Those of us beyond a certain age have seen considerable changes over two or three generations. Ideas which were once on the fringe are now almost mainstream. Popular magazines now recommend meditation and mindfulness practices as valuable tools for mental health. Any decent restaurant will now cater for vegetarians and vegans (I remember the days when they might grudgingly put together a salad with cheese). Any good bookshop has a section for mind, body and spirit.

All this would have been unthinkable 50 years ago. Perhaps these ideas are more a part of collective society than you might think.

Peace.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Those of us beyond a certain age have seen considerable changes over two or three generations. Ideas which were once on the fringe are now almost mainstream. Popular magazines now recommend meditation and mindfulness practices as valuable tools for mental health. Any decent restaurant will now cater for vegetarians and vegans (I remember the days when they might grudgingly put together a salad with cheese). Any good bookshop has a section for mind, body and spirit.

All this would have been unthinkable 50 years ago. Perhaps these ideas are more a part of collective society than you might think.

Peace.

Ah, thank heavens. The master-servant social dynamic might be identical in structure to the days when the king would send goons with clubs around to beat us into servitude (although they use debt, now, and we no longer call them kings), but at least we can order a plate of kale after we fake meditate for thirty minutes.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadodecadron
but at least we can order a plate of kale after we fake meditate for thirty minutes.
I agree that there's lot of 'fake' (i.e. dubious ) value, including dtstractions galore, value out there, but if that's all you've 'taken' and 'put together' from all of the information that's collectively available, then that's all you've 'got' and 'have' to 'give'.

I think iamthat's point was that there was much more of 'true' value widely available and being psychospiritually digested, incorporated and shared by members of "the body of Christ" nowadays - that is compared to in the past - than that. Utilizing it in ways which psychospiritually benefit oneself and others, as always, requires the keen and loving deployment of intelligence (exercise of discernment and choice), however.

Based on what I see and hear, though not everyone of course, more and more folks are becoming 'competent' and (so) reaching 'maturity' in said regards.

As far as 'armageddon' (implicit in your screen name) is concerned, my comment is that our physical bodies are all slated to die (no exceptions!), in any case. Only now, they are slated to (soon) die in great numbers.
Old 17-10-2018, 03:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadodecadron
Ah, thank heavens. The master-servant social dynamic might be identical in structure to the days when the king would send goons with clubs around to beat us into servitude (although they use debt, now, and we no longer call them kings), but at least we can order a plate of kale after we fake meditate for thirty minutes.
You are mixing up we with you. That happens a lot when one is projecting their angst onto the world, as if the rest of us are all part of the same cynical misery-vision. No debt here, I own my house mortgage-free, and my credit cards are paid up. I do love kale though, that's correct.

There is truth in there. You're correct in a general sense, and it's one reason why I made sure I stay debt-free. But here's the more important thing: you don't have to get bogged down in it. I've read your other posts, and it's the same tone and theme in all of them. You can extricate yourself from that ugly reality you're describing. The world is whatever you make it. I'm proof of that, no goons with clubs coming after me.
Old 17-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I think iamthat's point was that there was much more of 'true' value widely available and being psychospiritually digested...as always, requires the keen and loving deployment of intelligence (exercise of discernment and choice
Here here, a toast to you.
Old 17-10-2018, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Here here, a toast to you.
SKOL, everyone!
Old 17-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You are mixing up we with you. That happens a lot when one is projecting their angst onto the world, as if the rest of us are all part of the same cynical misery-vision. No debt here, I own my house mortgage-free, and my credit cards are paid up. I do love kale though, that's correct.

There is truth in there. You're correct in a general sense, and it's one reason why I made sure I stay debt-free. But here's the more important thing: you don't have to get bogged down in it. I've read your other posts, and it's the same tone and theme in all of them. You can extricate yourself from that ugly reality you're describing. The world is whatever you make it. I'm proof of that, no goons with clubs coming after me.

Good points!
Old 17-10-2018, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
SKOL!
You a lost Viking that washed up on the shores of Arizona? My grandfather's father's father (in my best Richard Harris voice) was grabbed out of Scotland, driven across the border, and forced to live in Northern England. The Brits wanted to keep an eye on them, they were a pesky bunch of troublemakers. Or so the family story goes. I carry the torch proudly!
Old 17-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Good points!
No flies on me mate. People try to bog you down by dumping their stuff on you. No, that was my ex-wife's job and why I married her (from what I've been able to figure out anyway). I'm done with that part of my karma now.
Closed Thread