Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-10-2018, 01:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I wonder what K picked up. An owners childhood home who was from NY maybe given it had changed hands and was used by so many people?

I was getting “New York” as well, but what was throwing me off was the rolling hills/countryside..lots of land. I was kind of like I was traveling to the area I guess.

I’m wondering if I was picking up different aspects through out time with it I guess? This was the first time I did this sort of thing.

I think I picked up the “Hostel/Lodge” part. Was it a men’s lodge? Like Freemasons sort of thing?

What’s funny..I laughed so hard..was the movie connection. I was picking up “Cider House Rules” (not literally filmed there) and the previous poster “The Italian Job”. Both movies has the actor Michael Caine in it. I thought that was kind of funny.

I didn’t get a horrible negative vibe from the things I wrote about in previous posts. Question..if the house was used for more pleasant things would that sort of cancel out the other? Which I was picking up more of the pleasant side of the building? This part I’m not familiar with since I think I was picking up different aspects possibly.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Ascender
I looked and there is a same name company "Morris Homes" out of Morris NY. I wonder if they are all one entity somehow and the NY is closer so I picked it up.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is interesting to see what one's pick up. The Freemasons makes a connection to Heart not to the building so your hitting the energy. His adoptive Father is a Freemason and Heart was adopted out of "The Manor" as it was called at the time it was a children's home.

I do not know of a New York connection but there is a "Country Club" connection to it so New York could tie to that.

I too have not been able to find anything on where its at right now with restorations. I did find some images of the run down inside how it was abandoned after it was the children's home.

Lynn
Old 10-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Master

Bet there are lots of spirits in the place. The place is dripping with history.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

It is interesting to see what one's pick up. The Freemasons makes a connection to Heart not to the building so your hitting the energy. His adoptive Father is a Freemason and Heart was adopted out of "The Manor" as it was called at the time it was a children's home.

I do not know of a New York connection but there is a "Country Club" connection to it so New York could tie to that.

I too have not been able to find anything on where its at right now with restorations. I did find some images of the run down inside how it was abandoned after it was the children's home.

Lynn

It’s very interesting..I have a long family history of Freemasons that go from New York back through ancestry linked to England/Scotland/Ireland. I have Freemason Encyclopedias from early 1900’s. They belonged to my Grandfather.

I did some more energy work with it. I picked up that in the room on the far left had an old wall radiator heater. I think that might have been what caused and explosion and fire.

I saw some beds there particularly a little boy 5-7 years old flushed cheeks. Maybe had a fever. The beds were “Jenny Lind” style. Same style of the one that I mentioned in a previous entry.

The office on the right side of the building. The man I mentioned sitting at the desk. Very clean cut with a mustache. Striped shirt with suspenders on. I think he might have been one of the original owners maybe. I also have a feeling he may have been a Mason.

By any chance, was the fire during the late 1960’s early 1970’s? Just wondering.

I’m going to Google the owner to see if I can find a picture of him. To see if that is the guy I saw in the office and see if I can find any link to Freemasonery with him.

You should put another picture up sometime of something else.

Old 12-10-2018, 02:14 AM
Ascender
Clues to our esp info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Lynn

And the name "Kinder" I suspect was somehow tied to it as an orphanage and may be referring yo youth using a laying or Greek root word.
Old 17-10-2018, 03:06 AM
Master
When I first saw the building I thought of it as a school. I imagined people hiding behind the curtains on the first floor to the left of the door looking out from behind the curtains or shadow of the window, unseen. They are young, but not children. They are reclusive. The windows on the third floor seem so short, maybe for children. Possibly an orphanage or a house for young mothers.

There was hope there. Not bright hope but the neutrally buoyant hope. Future hope. Looking out the window hoping for change.
Old 18-10-2018, 02:07 AM
Administrator
Hello

Heart (my husband) was put into this home when he was taken away from his natural Mother at around the age of 7. He was burned at the age of 4, and we learned from a Dr that spend over 10 years working in a burn unit that there is no way he lit his shirt on fire playing with matches, he was set a light. From there he spent about a year in intensive care healing. Then sent home and was again victimized being hit in the head by a lump hammer. Again a long recovery happened. From there he was placed in "The Manor" Children's home. There was a lot of abuse there sexual and doping so it was not a secure place to grow up in. Him and his special needs Sister would be sent to what we call Foster Homes from time to time. Not all of them were safe, but were finally adopted by a couple. By then Heart was pretty set in his rebellious ways, but turned out fine in the end. He kept clean from going down the wrong paths in life.

When it comes to the building the third floor was for the staff, when you view the insides of it after the fire it is clear that it was quickly shut down. The staff had pool tables and nice beds and the children's part is sparse and cramped. Rows of bed in dim lit rooms.

Heart's room was on the second floor where the window is. There were woods around the estate and at times Heart said he would wonder out to there.

From what I understand there is still a country club and golf course there on the property and the building was set for restorations. This of course takes a lot of Pounds to accomplish so without going there to see its a mystery.

It was out of respects for his adoptive Dad that we did not visit up that way when in England, even though historically it was on my wish list. Too all his records were destroyed by his Dad, right or wrong in doing so its done.

Lynn
Old 18-10-2018, 02:38 AM
Knower
Wow Lynn, I am so sorry that you husband Heart and others went through that.
Old 18-10-2018, 02:45 AM
Master
I am so sorry. I just saw the picture and replied. I did not read all of the replies. I am so sorry.