Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-05-2018, 12:50 AM
Tedmil

Two signs about same person

I was watching a video where a man gets hug a from a woman with long fingernails. This hug while not a typical hug was very similar to the hug I got when I first met Rose. I paused the video and tried to get info on that hug but found nothing. I started the video and the man asked the woman's name and it was Rose.

The second sign I was writing a post about Rose. I wanted to title the post a part from an older song. After thinking I figured the name of the song Twinkle twinkle lucky star. I was listening to the radio and there was a story about an accident and the girl was given a teddy bear which she named Rosey but she sang twinkle twinkle little star.
Old 19-05-2018, 08:36 AM
Master
my hunch is that these synchronicities are following your lead, and not
something for you to be pursuing. what i mean is, think about the things
you want to think about, and do the activities you want to participate in,
and those synchronistic feelings might well increase in frequency (assuming
you enjoy those 'right place, right time' feelings).
Old 19-05-2018, 03:17 PM
Tedmil

The only influence I've had on signs is to ignore them. What would be the use of having synchronicities for the things we choose to want?
Old 19-05-2018, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
The only influence I've had on signs is to ignore them. What would be the use of having synchronicities for the things we choose to want?
when i get déjà vu experiences, i like to think of it as a sign that i'm on the
right course in life; like having reached a signpost planted in the subconscious
mind. my déjà vu's are few and far between, and generally don't involve any
dramatic events, but it still feels like a confirmation.
Old 20-05-2018, 05:29 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
when i get déjà vu experiences, i like to think of it as a sign that i'm on the
right course in life; like having reached a signpost planted in the subconscious
mind. my déjà vu's are few and far between, and generally don't involve any
dramatic events, but it still feels like a confirmation.
That has nothing to do with your synchronicity reasoning I questioned. How is it when you get what you perceive to be a sign you're on the right path yet you label my signs as something not be persued?
Old 20-06-2018, 09:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Honestly Tedmill I would definitely interpret those as signs. My only issue with these signs is I never know of they mean that they are the one I should be going to, or of the sign is coming up to finalise a chapter/teach me a life lesson etc. Its just so hard to know. Ive been having quite a few of these lately about someone who isnt my bf. Which is making my life hell from guilt. I dont know if im getting the signs because i am meant to be ith that other person, or because the universe is telling me something is wrong with my relationship that ether needs to be addressed, or the reltionship needs to be ended.

But your two stories - wow.... those are way too specific to be mere coincidences!
Old 20-06-2018, 09:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Also, I really hope the signs mean you two need to be together, and that you find your way to each other... or that something beautiful comes as a result of your and her encounter in general. :)
Old 22-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow11
Also, I really hope the signs mean you two need to be together, and that you find your way to each other... or that something beautiful comes as a result of your and her encounter in general. :)
Thanks. I think it is a matter of timing now.