Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Pathfinder

Other than 11:11 and 911...

What types of synchronicities are you seeing?

I personally have been seeing the number 42 countless times during any given day. I think it is humorous due to its meaning in Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.
Old 26-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Master
I see 619 and 609 and variations quite a lot (along with triple numbers). I'll see them in the weirdest places, not just clocks or license plates. Like, if I go to copy a web page, the numbers will be in the address... or the time someone sent something on a waybill, or a radio announcer may say them, or in the bar code of a pair of shoes I've bought. It gets a bit ridiculous.

Old 27-04-2018, 03:46 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you for sharing. Yes, it does get pretty ridiculous for sure! Pretty cool.
Old 14-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Experiencer

I hear you!

I keep seeing 34. Sometimes 43. Started off as 314. Then 1134. Now each time I look at the clock it says 34 minutes past something. Grr Frustrating.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Ascender

27 is my number...its absolutely nuts,everywhere and multiple times a day.Tv,internet,books,overheard conversations of strangers,licence plates,so much stuff in the shops costs 27euro,my atm pin number which I'v had years before this began!.......Its magic and I love it
Old 15-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Newbie ;)

I have been seeing lots of numbers.. 666 on my coffee receipt after winning prize at race earlier this weekend-it was good day for me to clear my mind..while riding I was thinking of my tf and she has left for new job,(running) and I miss her, and I said out loud to her soul “I love you” right then I saw the brightest pink rose quartz imbedded in the road. I jumped off kicked it out and I have it now..

my intuition told me to stick around after the event and I might get something.. (I usually leave after an event) I did and my name was drawn out of over 400 people..

Today at my new job, for fitness test.. I was given the number 33..and as I type this it’s 733pm.. lots of numbers.. I saw my tf old desk at work..my new employer her old. I was sad.. numbers..
Old 16-05-2018, 04:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheLore

I personally have been seeing the number 42 countless times during any given day. I think it is humorous due to its meaning in Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.

I've been seeing a lot of 10:10,11:11, 12:21, 12:22, 1:11, and 4:44 a lot these past weeks. Mostly 10:10 and 12:21
Old 17-05-2018, 03:06 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheLore

Lol. I think of hitchhikers guides meaning every time I see 42 as well. The meaning of life! ... haha

Funny
Old 17-05-2018, 03:45 AM
Suspended
BEEN SEEIng the 11:11 a bit today
Old 17-05-2018, 05:01 AM
Ascender

It started with 11.11 for me and eventually it got so strong I got used to it and it was normal.It then moved to 27 and went into Overdrive

@lostinlore..I see your first post was posted at 9.42.

EDIT. ha ha........I just got an urge to click on your profile and I saw that you are 27!