Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Experiencer
I'm with spiritrebel on this one. Some chose their parents and others don't. It depends if they are able to chose, that is, aware of their situation, or if they are unaware and their guides have to step in to aid the process. I don't believe things are set in stone and to each soul there is a particular journey. Astral Projectors who visit some astral cities say there are even classes on reincarnation, to help souls through the process!

I also think we work in developing ourselves in groups, so the people we have in our lives aren't there by coincidence, but because we share a bond that goes way back. And you can reincarnate to help others, like probably you did for your father, which shows you that you have spiritual maturity.

Sharing my personal story, even though at first I wanted a baby boy, I always had dreams that I had a daughter. I would dream with her nursing, or see her sitting in front of me... This was many months before getting pregnant with her. :-)

The most interesting dream, however, was my aunt dreamed with her when I was days pregnant and I wasn't even aware I was pregnant. My aunt dreamed that a baby, who looked like my cousin's baby (fair complexion), was on my grandfather's arm (he's in heaven btw) and he referred to her with my name so my aunt sensed it was a baby girl for me. So that, to me, was also a sign that my baby girl comes from the group of spirits linked to my mother's family. And she even looks like my mother - she has my mother's fair complexion!

So with all this I do believe she knew from very early she was going to reincarnate as my baby girl and I was picking up this message in dreams. And I loved her even before meeting her. :-)
Old 23-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile it's just me
Lynn, that's beautiful that you and he not only share this connection but share the knowledge of it!

Just curious and you don't have to answer if it's too personal: When you two met in this lifetime, was is an instant connection and the place where you first saw him, (if you remember) were you some how drawn to your meeting place as if you knew some how that you needed to be there?

Hello

We met here on SF, there was a connection with the other on the understanding of the Astral Energy Plane. Like many others over the years I have come friends with it started as just that. It was an instant connection on the understanding levels of knowledge but it took a bit longer for that "we know the other" to come to pass. I would get flashes of names of places and then a church and two graves, a house with a grass roof, ext to me none of this made sense to me as England was Big Ben and Stonehenge to me in the understandings of it all.

I knew that in 2012 I wanted to go to Summer Solstice at Stonehenge but I had never traveled at all so that was a leap of faith that opened us deeper to seeing where we came from. In that there was a knowing in a deeper level. It was the year he spent in Canada with me and my ex and kids were we felt that pull to be a couple as did my kids. We are to be married Sunday.

It was interesting to have a reading done in the UK where she told us that it was the Divine that put us on the path to re meet and that we were to be a couple again that was planned in our life journey.

Lynn
Old 23-04-2015, 11:22 PM
madera23

Quote:
When it comes to reincarnation, do we have a choice as to what type of environment we are raised in? Prior to being born, do we view or visit our parents to-be?

What lessons would I need to learn from having a musically talented , yet abusive, addicted father? (Tolerance and understanding?)

Forgive an be forgiven.
Hope this helps.

You must learn to look at people who are angry with you straight in the eye without getting angry back. When children see their parents treating them this way, they then recognize the parents’ authority. It speaks louder than words. Their new respect for the parents is as good for them as it is for the parents. It never works to demand respect of children. It must be given willingly as a result of strength of good character in the parents, which is manifested by their non-reaction to stress in the children.”
Madera23
Old 24-04-2015, 03:11 AM
Smile it's just me

july14 ~ I hope that you will be blessed with meeting this baby girl soon Let me know when you do!!!

I always wanted a black Labrador for my service dog, then I had a dream that I got a yellow Lab and that I named it Umi Ale`Loa. In the dream a woman asked me what the name meant and I told her that Umi was a great Hawaiian chief, known for his love of his people but he was also very Taboo because any enemy that came against him lost.

When I woke up I told my husband that I didn't think that I was going to get my black lab. That we were going to get a yellow one and what his name would be...I had no idea what the name really meant, I had never heard of this chief before or even if he really existed, so I looked up the name and my dream had the right definition. A month later I got the call that we could pick up my dog...A yellow Lab! He loves our family but is very protective of me so I think his name fits just fine!
Old 24-04-2015, 03:14 AM
Smile it's just me

Lynn ~ Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS AND BLESSINGS ON YOUR WEDDING
Old 24-04-2015, 03:23 AM
Smile it's just me

madera23 ~

Quote:
Forgive an be forgiven.
Hope this helps.

You must learn to look at people who are angry with you straight in the eye without getting angry back. When children see their parents treating them this way, they then recognize the parents’ authority. It speaks louder than words. Their new respect for the parents is as good for them as it is for the parents. It never works to demand respect of children. It must be given willingly as a result of strength of good character in the parents, which is manifested by their non-reaction to stress in the children.”

Thank you, that is how I tried to raise my sons...I wanted them to be the men (fathers one day hopefully) that will teach others/their children good character. I didn't want the cycle of abuse to continue like it did with one of my sister's and her offspring.
Old 24-04-2015, 03:46 AM
Smile it's just me

Hello Fairyana ~
Quote:
So with all this I do believe she knew from very early she was going to reincarnate as my baby girl and I was picking up this message in dreams. And I loved her even before meeting her. :-)

Thank you for sharing about your daughter! Blessings be upon your journey with her!

I had 6 miscarried pregnancies, one was a set of twins...at first I thought that perhaps this was the same child trying over and over again to be born, but then there was the twins...which deepened my sadness because that might mean that 7 souls were trying to be born and couldn't.

Do you you think that one might change their mind after choosing a parent and decide not to be born in this lifetime?
Or maybe it's more about my journey and not theirs?
Old 30-04-2015, 01:12 AM
Carnelian72

Quote:
I had 6 miscarried pregnancies, one was a set of twins...at first I thought that perhaps this was the same child trying over and over again to be born, but then there was the twins...which deepened my sadness because that might mean that 7 souls were trying to be born and couldn't.

Do you you think that one might change their mind after choosing a parent and decide not to be born in this lifetime?
Or maybe it's more about my journey and not theirs?

I heard that a soul can enter very late in the pregnancy or even up to the date of birth or a few days after. Some also have said that a baby's soul can come and go until birth takes place. I hope that makes you feel a little better. :)
Old 30-04-2015, 01:37 AM
Smile it's just me

Carnelian72

I never thought about it that way. But that does put a new dimension to my thoughts and spiritually seems plausible.

I hope that I get a chance to meet him/her or them one day.