Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Bluecloud

Near Death Experience...

I would like to expand upon my reply in the other thread about fearing death. I had a near death experience back in 1993, a few months after the passing of my mother at the age of 50. I was 19 years old, at home and still terribly depressed. I remember lying down for a nap. I feel "asleep" and was suddenly taken up to this other realm. In this realm there were vibrant yet soft colors to EVERYTHING!! It was almost as if things were floating on a cloud or mist. Anyway, my mother suddenly appeared. She was wearing a burnt orange colored suit. She was beautiful . Her hair was jet black, long and wavy. She look exactly as she did in a high school graduation photo I have of her. She was so happy and healthy.

The strange thing is I was there...but it was as though I were in two places at once. I was there as a spectator and a participant simultaneously. It was I though I was standing behind this low partition watching myself talking with her. Like I was watching a movie staring me and my mother. We talked and walked in this place for what seemed like a few minutes. We were even holding hands laughing and talking. I couldn't make out what we were saying. It was as though some pressed the mute button on our conversation. Anyway after a while, I noticed that her expression began to change. It wasn't a look of sadness...but rather a look of urgency. Then suddenly the sound was turned back up so to speak. I heard her say that I couldn't stay there and she had to take me back. That it wasn't my time to be there. I was very sad to hear her say that.

Next thing I remember is while still holding my hand she instantly took me back to her hospital room, where I witnessed what I thought was her spirit return to her body. When in reality it must have ACTUALLY been MY spirit returning to MY body. I'm convinced that had anyone tried to awaken me during that near death experience, they would not have been able to. It was almost as though I experienced what some might term the sleep of death.

Anyway, immediately after that I woke up and a scripture from the Bible instantly came to my mind. It was from John 14:12 where Jesus said: "In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.…". I'll never forget it as long as I live. This happened over 20 years ago! After that glorious experience, I no longer had a fear of death. I know exactly where my mother is and it's wonderful. Her body may have been sick and in pain...but her soul...her spirit is happy and at peace in the heavenly, spiritual realm. I also know that I will get to see not ONLY her again, but other loved ones who have passed on as well.
Old 19-05-2014, 09:05 PM
Congratulations, what a gift you were given.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2014, 06:18 AM
Bluecloud

Thank you Miss Hepburn. I truly feel that this experience was a gift from God. It has helped calm my fears about death, as well as heal my broken heart. I now know without a doubt that we do continue after this earthly life is over.
Old 20-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Master

Okay, now I can see the whole picture between the 2 threads. Having a glimpse of what comes after our lives here is over is such a shot in the arm. There is no doubt. I am so happy for you.