Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-02-2012, 06:40 PM
TinTin

I have a universal name. Is that the same as a spirit name?

Last edited by TinTin : 14-02-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Old 14-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Master

There are two parts to a name. One is to descibe you, if only very partially. I take pride in mine because it was given to me. It is not my only one, by any means, but it is my handle in here. The other part is that the name is a quick way to refer to me. Very useful if you want to send me healing - or a curse. So I might want to protect myself and not give it away or use another, but the truth is that it doesn't really matter. Because if you say 'that Norwegian silverfox' or even 'the guy I argued with about skiing' your spell will work equally well - the other side is as perfectly aware of your goal as it is of your intent, as long as you keep me in your mind. The only way you can stay out of the spiritual target sights is by never showing yourself off and never post anything. Just being anonymous wont't help, because if you write two lines about how you want everybody to have a nice day then a spell can be sent to 'the one who wrote that post'.
Old 15-02-2012, 04:24 AM
Silva Verrimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBull
Hey silva nice to meet you. Just one question, why didnt you at again after you really got to do it? Its just a question as im not able to yet and want to so i have a lot of questions..... question not meant bad

I think I tried a few times after that and failed. Then my life took a turn for the worse and I was always so stressed out all the time It was impossible to relax, so I gave up trying.

Now I'm ready to start trying again.
Old 15-02-2012, 04:33 AM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Funny you should mention it. My subconscious/inner self HAS a name. But I have no idea what good that is for anything.

It might not be used by us and it's okay.
I use it though when I need help in figuring something out.
Instead of just using my brain I ask my subconscious to help me sort the puzzle out before going to bed and I often have a dream which I remember clearly and can't wait to apply the solution to the puzzle. It always worked.

Also some works like pendulum or dowsing involve subconscious. Some people use the name of it in their mind I was told.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:44 PM
ZOV

omg

Lol, just look at those names...

Silva Verrimus, White Warrior, SoulSparkles, Spirit Whisperer....

Sound like "EGO" names rather than spiritual.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Master
It's Uma and it means Parvati, the Goddess, Shakti, Divine Energy - counterpart to Shiva, Divine Consciousness. It was given to me by my teacher, Sri Vasudeva.

Here's an image of the Goddess Uma. Wish I had her figure LOL
Old 05-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Silva Verrimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOV
Lol, just look at those names...

Silva Verrimus, White Warrior, SoulSparkles, Spirit Whisperer....

Sound like "EGO" names rather than spiritual.

No there not, there names that personally mean something to us. These forums don't have a place for your ignorance, either say something nice or helpful or nothing atall.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:10 AM
Guide
What's in a name?
Old 06-03-2012, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silva Verrimus
These forums don't have a place for your ignorance, either say something nice or helpful or nothing atall.

Seriously?.......You cannot take a criticism?.....these forums are for everyone who wishes to come here, whether you like what they say or not......It is administrations job to filter who should be here and who shouldnt be.

I think that you need to have a more spiritual outlook, and see that everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether it matches your own or not... If something as trivial as this offends you, then there maybe an ego issue going on, which means you are being shown a lesson ... in tolerance, perhaps?........
Old 06-03-2012, 03:52 AM
Master
Well I just found myself a name, its Chanann, it means spiritual light, I quite like it.