Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
My first thought (before asking you loads of questions) was about the word 'staff'.

You are staff. Here at SF. And I know that dreams can be cryptic. You may want to consider that.

Interesting you should mention that Squatch ~ when I first glanced at the thread title, from the list of new posts, that is what came to my mind also

wondering who was dreaming of who ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
when I first glanced at the thread title, from the list of new posts, that is what came to my mind also

You are a wordy person too. I love the way you operate at times.

Let's see what inner has to say. Before we move onto more obscure meanings....
Old 16-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Wow inner, from one picture to loads of detail about your dream.

My first thought (before asking you loads of questions) was about the word 'staff'.

You are staff. Here at SF. And I know that dreams can be cryptic. You may want to consider that.

I will leave it there for now in case it is a hit or a miss.

Squiggle

Funny enough, that is what I had thought when I originally created this thread and called it "staff." Then realized that it may be construed wrong.

Even though I am staff, I never really see myself as that. I like to think of myself as just another member of this forum, with a purple color instead of black.
Old 16-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
You are a wordy person too. I love the way you operate at times.

thanks Squatch !

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Funny enough, that is what I had thought when I originally created this thread and called it "staff." Then realized that it may be construed wrong.

Even though I am staff, I never really see myself as that. I like to think of myself as just another member of this forum, with a purple color instead of black.

hmm, so 3 of us thinking on the same page kinda .....

humble, and genuine either way

Expect Miracles !

Old 16-07-2011, 08:17 PM
Suspended
Inner...

As you know it's always a bit risky trying to interpret someone else's dream.

I tend to steer clear of the usual dreams and go for the odd ones.

Yours is odd.

On the tv, I had this staff. The humans had somehow found about this staff and the power it possessed and they decided they wanted it for themselves. The chased me, and eventually cornered me and took it away from me. That was the end of the tv show, or movie. Though, I could of seen the deleted scenes but did not.

From there the scene changed and I was walking in a street and picked up some large crystals that were laying on the ground. I then went into my friends house who had joined me. Before I realized that those that were chasing me in the movie, or tv show, had found me again.

I guess I had thought about the staff which somehow brought it back to me to allow me to use it to fight off those that wanted it before the dream finally ended.

The TV thing is quite relevant. It's about external life. I'm going to really break this down and go into so much detail - is that OK inner....or shall I go private?
Old 16-07-2011, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Inner...

As you know it's always a bit risky trying to interpret someone else's dream.

I tend to steer clear of the usual dreams and go for the odd ones.

Yours is odd.

On the tv, I had this staff. The humans had somehow found about this staff and the power it possessed and they decided they wanted it for themselves. The chased me, and eventually cornered me and took it away from me. That was the end of the tv show, or movie. Though, I could of seen the deleted scenes but did not.

From there the scene changed and I was walking in a street and picked up some large crystals that were laying on the ground. I then went into my friends house who had joined me. Before I realized that those that were chasing me in the movie, or tv show, had found me again.

I guess I had thought about the staff which somehow brought it back to me to allow me to use it to fight off those that wanted it before the dream finally ended.

The TV thing is quite relevant. It's about external life. I'm going to really break this down and go into so much detail - is that OK inner....or shall I go private?

I'm an odd person, so it's no surprise my dream was odd.

You can break it down into as much detail as you want.. and unless it starts to become really personal the forum is fine.
Old 16-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Suspended
OK. The first part is about losing something about yourself.

This could be something as simple as your time (if you are helping a neighbour to shop).

There is also an element of resignation. You can't be bothered.

The crystals represent hope (imo). An your hope is grounded (the crystals were on the ground). That's rather great. However in your dream, the crystals were not as important as the wand.

The staff is important to you. I'm still thinking it's to do with life choices...such as business and here.

I won't go on any more.
Old 16-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
OK. The first part is about losing something about yourself.

This could be something as simple as your time (if you are helping a neighbour to shop).

There is also an element of resignation. You can't be bothered.

The crystals represent hope (imo). An your hope is grounded (the crystals were on the ground). That's rather great. However in your dream, the crystals were not as important as the wand.

The staff is important to you. I'm still thinking it's to do with life choices...such as business and here.

I won't go on any more.

For the longest time now, I have been thinking that something has been missing from me. But I can't put my hand on it. Inner power? Inner strength? I dunno. The only thing I could think of would be my health in the form of my stomach.

One of the crystals did have importance. There was a strawberry calcite, I think, that was grooved and was used as a key to open a lever that opened a fountain outside of the house.. but I don't recall going into it.

Life choices? That could be possible as my health can limit me in my life choices. such as relationships, and wanting a new job.
Old 16-07-2011, 09:04 PM
Suspended
Inner

See? There's more. Have you written this dream down in full...in your dream journal?

You should. The red calcilte that opened doors.

Please start a dream journal. And note everything. And when you come here, give use more than a blue fork....