Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Master
dream of a staff

I had a dream about this staff...

Anyone have any insights about this staff, or where it could be from?
Old 16-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Master
well it looks like the devils pitchfork to me.
Old 16-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Master
Hmm, I was thinking it looked like an egg beater.
Is that supposed to be an eye at the junction?

Old 16-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Suspended
inner - that's interesting.

Was it blue? What was it made of? How big was it? How did you know it was a staff? Where were you in the dream (if anywhere)?

Old 16-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
inner - that's interesting.

Was it blue? What was it made of? How big was it? How did you know it was a staff? Where were you in the dream (if anywhere)?

No, blue just happened to be the pen that was sitting next to my computer at the time. Also my favorite color.

As far as I can tell it was made of wood as it was brown in color. There was to parts to this dream.

The first part I watched on tv, which was I guess my life, and that staff was stolen from me.

Later in another scene I was able to get the staff back to me. To be used as dense when people were trying to steal it again.
Old 16-07-2011, 08:05 PM
Master
Right, what if any, story surrounds this staff? I've always been asked what kind of emotions were in my dream.

Old 16-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
well it looks like the devils pitchfork to me.

That could just be my poor drawing of it. I thought it was similar to a Trident, but it did not have only three prongs on it. Which is what the devils pitchfork had.

This had those prongs going around in a circle. Which is probably not portrayed accurately in my picture.
Old 16-07-2011, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Hmm, I was thinking it looked like an egg beater.
Is that supposed to be an eye at the junction?

no eye, just probably poorly drawn in a quick sketch.

There was nothing in the middle of it.
Old 16-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Right, what if any, story surrounds this staff? I've always been asked what kind of emotions were in my dream.

There was no story, that I was aware of. Other than it being taken from me. I've never seen anything like that, and was why I was posting this in here to see if someone has any more insights.

There was a girl with me, but I don't know who, and a friend and his wife. We tried to hide from them in my friends house, but were unable to do so as they were able to find us.
Old 16-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
That could just be my poor drawing of it. I thought it was similar to a Trident, but it did not have only three prongs on it. Which is what the devils pitchfork had.

This had those prongs going around in a circle. Which is probably not portrayed accurately in my picture.

i actually just got done looking at the devils pitchfork and it does have 3 prongs.

around in a circle. hmmm....