Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-05-2018, 04:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Career advice

Dear all,

I am pretty new to tarot reading and that is the reason I would like to Kindly ask you for your help with the following one.

My boss misuses me and I decided to change my job in law field. I asked my Rider-Waite deck what the cards do advice me in odder to be satisfied in my work life.

1. Current situation
Ace of Wands - I have some new opportunities now. (I have been invited to two interviews that are happening in couple of day)

2. My challenge
3 of Wands RX - 3 of W would mean for me to go for it, change a job, the current one will not satisfy you. But, the rx position would mean the challenge is to wait until the right time to change the job, to be patient.

3. My fears
VI of Swords - I think I am loosing opportunities, I am not developing. I do not want to stuck in the work. However, I am afraid of leaving my current employer. I am afraid of the change.

4. My approach that should help me
VII of Pentacles - I am hard working person that will help me to be satisfied.

5. Result
Ace of Cups - I will find peace and satisfaction.

Thank you very much for your opinions regarding my reading. That you very much!

Regards,
Medelain
Old 27-05-2018, 07:10 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by medelain
Dear all,

I am pretty new to tarot reading and that is the reason I would like to Kindly ask you for your help with the following one.

My boss misuses me and I decided to change my job in law field. I asked my Rider-Waite deck what the cards do advice me in odder to be satisfied in my work life.

1. Current situation
Ace of Wands - I have some new opportunities now. (I have been invited to two interviews that are happening in couple of day)

2. My challenge
3 of Wands RX - 3 of W would mean for me to go for it, change a job, the current one will not satisfy you. But, the rx position would mean the challenge is to wait until the right time to change the job, to be patient.

3. My fears
VI of Swords - I think I am loosing opportunities, I am not developing. I do not want to stuck in the work. However, I am afraid of leaving my current employer. I am afraid of the change.

4. My approach that should help me
VII of Pentacles - I am hard working person that will help me to be satisfied.

5. Result
Ace of Cups - I will find peace and satisfaction.

Thank you very much for your opinions regarding my reading. That you very much!

Regards,
Medelain

I think you have hit the nail on the head. The only thing I would say is that six of swords does not indicate fear. Normally it indicates passage towards something new and eagerness to learn and get there with assistance. If it was reversed it wouldn't mean revise plans or possibly apprehensions. Also, the seven of pentacles can indicate being patient for the right time to make your move as well. So that's twice in the reading that this advice is showing up for you possibly.