Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-03-2018, 08:06 PM
Guide

Question Flash of Light

I wasn't sure where to put this.....

I was washing the pots in the sink yesterday afternoon when I saw a bright flash like a camera flash that lasted a split second if that and I carried on washing up like it was normal to see things like that, but it isn't normal for me.

The light was brighter than any light I've ever seen but it wasn't white, it was 'silver.' Has anybody experienced anything like that? The view out of the kitchen window is of hills and fields.
Old 24-03-2018, 05:29 PM
Experiencer

I'm not sure where you are from, but have you heard of the fireball in East Texas? You're driving down a lonely highway/road, and all of a sudden, what looks like a fireball speeds right past you.

I have also, kinda subconsciously, noticed flashes or clouds of light. Sometimes I will look around to see if there is anything physical that could explain it. Otherwise, I just brush it off as a perception into the spiritual/light realm.

The other night I saw a brief dim gray-ish cloud several feet from myself, just as I was finishing a meditation. Didn't think anything of it, as I didn't see it again, and I didn't seem to "feel" anything energetically either.
Old 25-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Guide

I hadn't heard of it but I'm about to check it out, that'd get the heart pumping for sure! I'm not used to seeing any kind of phenomenon although I'm seeing, hearing and feeling things that aren't my norm. I need to try and curb how excited I get whenever anything new happens.

I like your sensible approach to what you've experienced, thank you aimtobe
Old 27-03-2018, 01:13 AM
Experiencer

Well, have fun in East Texas! Bring your bug spray!

I'd suggest getting things checked out by a dr to be sure everything is physically normal. Then if you can rule it out as a physical or psychological symptom, I would venture to say that it probably is a spiritual thing. However, be careful to single it out. Psychology and spirituality sometimes could have an overlap. Are you awakened, or becoming spiritually aware of things? Have you recently started any kind of spiritual journey like meditation, reading spiritual texts, or such?
Old 27-03-2018, 06:07 PM
Guide

I had my eyes checked last week aimtobe but I'm overdue for an all round medical check so that'll be next on my list. I've been on my spiritual journey for a good while now and try not to think too much of new occurrences all being some kind of progression (its hard not to sometimes.) As you say, other things can be the cause too so its best to check. Thanks aimtobe
Old 29-03-2018, 02:32 AM
Newbie ;)

I had on last weekend very much similar experiences, the light was yellow though. They were quick camera-like flashes just like you described them. The first one I noticed got me thinking but I thought maybe it was afterall just a car´s headlights weirdly flashing quickly inside my apartment although they shouldn´t flash that quick. But then the next day happened two similar flashes in spots where there was no way the source of that light could have been from our world.

Haven´t seen those before or since. I too wonder what that was.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud7
I had on last weekend very much similar experiences, the light was yellow though. They were quick camera-like flashes just like you described them. The first one I noticed got me thinking but I thought maybe it was afterall just a car´s headlights weirdly flashing quickly inside my apartment although they shouldn´t flash that quick. But then the next day happened two similar flashes in spots where there was no way the source of that light could have been from our world.

Haven´t seen those before or since. I too wonder what that was.

A strange experience cloud7, makes you sit up and take notice which is why its right to question what it could be