Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Experiencer
I stumbled across this thread, and the way you described it couldn't be more bang on than what I'm currently experiencing.

It's that solar plexus area, isn't it. A knot just sitting there, talking to you, telling you to investigate it further. I couldn't ignore it if I tried. The appetite thing, too; spot on. The body really does need listening to, IMO. It tells us a lot about our current state, doesn't it.

I have put some time aside the past three days and gone within, feeling the knot, and it took seconds to realise it's filled with sadness and guilt - it was that quick! Done this for three days now and the tears have flowed. I could feel the pain I'd caused others - and myself - but as a few of you have said, self-forgiveness is extremely important in this; that's the message, IMO.

Let go and love
Old 03-03-2018, 10:52 AM
Master
Stomach problems like pain and nausea can have to do with keeping yourself small out of fear to put yourself out there, to be seen, to be you. That sort of thing.
Every energetic imbalance will manifest in the physical body eventually.
Old 03-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34
I stumbled across this thread, and the way you described it couldn't be more bang on than what I'm currently experiencing.

It's that solar plexus area, isn't it. A knot just sitting there, talking to you, telling you to investigate it further. I couldn't ignore it if I tried. The appetite thing, too; spot on. The body really does need listening to, IMO. It tells us a lot about our current state, doesn't it.

I have put some time aside the past three days and gone within, feeling the knot, and it took seconds to realise it's filled with sadness and guilt - it was that quick! Done this for three days now and the tears have flowed. I could feel the pain I'd caused others - and myself - but as a few of you have said, self-forgiveness is extremely important in this; that's the message, IMO.

Let go and love

Nice self realization! Well Done :)
Old 03-03-2018, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34

The knot, yeah - exactly that, not a pleasant feeling! As you say, though, it just needs to be sat with, investigated, and then the truth reveals itself soon enough; I felt the sadness, too, as well as feelings of shame and unworthiness - I think I'm basically coming into contact with my wounded inner child when I'm feeling those things. It can feel daunting to feel these things, but actually when you open to them fully it isn't nearly so bad as you'd feared, and as you said on another thread it's really a beautiful experience to feel that grief

You're also spot on about listening to the body, so often our mental activity is unconsciously designed to distract our attention from what we're feeling below the neckline because we're simply afraid to feel those emotions - likely because we didn't receive the emotional support we needed when we were younger and so we develop the tendency to dissociate as a self-protective measure. It's entirely understandable, though I feel it's a habit we need to undo by practising mindfulness if we're to dissolve inner conflict and experience true joy and peace.
Quote:
Let go and love
Couldn't have said it better myself
Old 03-03-2018, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Stomach problems like pain and nausea can have to do with keeping yourself small out of fear to put yourself out there, to be seen, to be you. That sort of thing.
Every energetic imbalance will manifest in the physical body eventually.
Right, that very much tallies with my own experience because I've struggled with feelings of shame and low self-worth for about as long as I can remember. The sadness I feel is, I think, because my true nature wants to express itself but on some level I feel that I can't, for fear of being humiliated and rejected; it's also at the root of my feelings of resentment and depression, I think, because on a deeper level I feel like I've been told by the world from a very young age that there's something inherently shameful and unlovable about me.

All of which is the result of an infantile desire for external validation and love, it seems to me (I mean 'infantile' in a technical rather than judgmental sense), and points ultimately to the internalisation of certain perceived negative judgments and a consequent lack of self-love. These self-judgments manifest in the body as an ingrained pattern of resistance, which has the effect of blocking the flow of energy and causes emotions (which are energy, after all) to become stuck in the body, causing discomfort, restlessness, anxiety, agitation, and various other forms of negativity. And so, again, directing attention into the body and allowing it relax is, I feel, important in resolving these issues; with sustained attention those patterns of contraction gradually unravel and energetic blockages begin to dissolve.

Thanks for that, Fairy, really helped to clarify the issue!
Old 03-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Master

So how is it going with resolving them. I do agree that relaxing and taking it easy is the path to take; if you want it done in a way that leaves you having an opportunity at a truly great life
Old 04-03-2018, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
So how is it going with resolving them. I do agree that relaxing and taking it easy is the path to take; if you want it done in a way that leaves you having an opportunity at a truly great life
I'd say I'm making good progress with it, though it does leave me feeling disoriented, forlorn, and downright shattered at times All part of the process I think - it can be a bumpy ride at times!
Old 05-03-2018, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Right, that very much tallies with my own experience because I've struggled with feelings of shame and low self-worth for about as long as I can remember. The sadness I feel is, I think, because my true nature wants to express itself but on some level I feel that I can't, for fear of being humiliated and rejected; it's also at the root of my feelings of resentment and depression, I think, because on a deeper level I feel like I've been told by the world from a very young age that there's something inherently shameful and unlovable about me.

All of which is the result of an infantile desire for external validation and love, it seems to me (I mean 'infantile' in a technical rather than judgmental sense), and points ultimately to the internalisation of certain perceived negative judgments and a consequent lack of self-love. These self-judgments manifest in the body as an ingrained pattern of resistance, which has the effect of blocking the flow of energy and causes emotions (which are energy, after all) to become stuck in the body, causing discomfort, restlessness, anxiety, agitation, and various other forms of negativity. And so, again, directing attention into the body and allowing it relax is, I feel, important in resolving these issues; with sustained attention those patterns of contraction gradually unravel and energetic blockages begin to dissolve.

Thanks for that, Fairy, really helped to clarify the issue!
What can help greatly, and renders quite fast results as well, is consciously flip the negative thoughts and expressions about yourself around.
Many ppl who suffer from low self-esteem and self-worth express themselves in a negative way about themselves.
I read that in a book on low self-esteem, then paid heed, and realized I often say things to myself like "Oh you ****..." "Don't be so silly!" "Typically me for being stupid" and so on (**** being BrE, I don't speak AmE).
I always thought it was a light-hearted slightly sarcastic approach, humour. Then realized it IS indeed knocking myself. And I came to notice I do that so often during the day. I still haven't been able to completely get rid of it, lol.

But if you tend to do that too in your thoughts, try to flip it to something positive.
Start complimenting yourself for things you do well, even the smallest of things. Begin to actively build up your self-esteem and self-worth. Even stuff as simple as "I'm really great at parking my car!" or "I am good at peeling potatoes", you know, the stuff that seems silly at first. Yet, there's a lot of power in noticing all these things you are good at and complimenting yourself for it.
Maybe do a bit of journalling, even if only 10 mins a day, on positive things about yourself. A focus wheel (Abraham Hicks) on self-esteem can work a treat too.
Furthermore, work on the limiting beliefs. THere's various ways to do this in an easy fashion. Google it. You don't even have to work on each issue from the past. Concerning each issue you only have to work on some 5 different events to completely heal that issue.
I've been busy with that myself and trust me, it really does seem to work! I managed to release pain from a number of things that happened in the past and since, I truly am beginning to see myself in a different light. I am beginning to see, feel, sense, and really embody the fact that I AM worthy and deserving.

Not saying your way won't work, but it sounds like a very slow and tedious method, whereas when you get more actively involved, doing focused and 'targeted' visualisations and some journaling, you'd move a lot faster in the process of healing and becoming empowered.

Another one that can be of great help, is color therapy. Find an image, abstract or not, in the colour yellow. Preferably with various hues, from light, lemon, to rich golden yellow. Stick that in sight, on your computer's desktop, anywhere you'll often see it. Take some time in between things to consciously breathe in the colours into your Solar Plexus.
Colour therapy is often underestimated, but it can help improve and heal quite fast, especially when combined with other things.

Apart from all that, you may find you feel more drawn to doing similar things on either the root or sacral chakra. Oftentimes when the Solar Plexus is stuck, it is because those 2 chakras are blocked. As soon as you can get those to move, the Solar Plexus will begin to flow more too. It's all connected you see, ESPECIALLY those first three chakras. So it could very well be that when working on either the root or the navel chakra, your stomach and Solar Plexus problems will get less.
For me it's mostly the navel chakra, which has a lot to do with emotions, creativity, expressing yourself and so on. The relief I feel in my body and energetically when I cleanse that is unbelievable! When I'm cleansing it, I also feel my Solar Plexus relax.

If interested, cleansing is so easy, just 10 mins. Search on YouTube for "Donna Eden Cleansing Chakras". I do it in the shower, as I'm standing there anyways, lol, in between shampooing and conditioner of my hair. And since I've started doing this end of December, things have improved tremendously!
Old 05-03-2018, 02:47 PM
Master
Thanks for the suggestions, Fairy :)
Old 05-03-2018, 06:53 PM
Experiencer
I assume it's a positive thing being aware that your solar plexus is blocked? I've become more and more aware of my emotions the past couple of months and I've realised it definitely is solar plexus issues.

Hardly any appetite, digestion issues (i.e. burping), occasional big sighs, yawning more often... the list goes on. All these symptoms clicked earlier so I did a bit of reading on it and it seems that they're all linked to a blocked solar plexus. From what I've read, though, it does say it's positive that you're burping and yawning more, as energy is being released

See, I've lived being so unaware of my emotions on a whole, that this is new territory for me. Obviously I've always known when I'm angry or upset about something - I don't mean I've been that switched off - more, on a deeper level, really, but it's as though either I'm much more self-aware on an emotional level now, or my body/emotions are talking to me not allowing me to ignore them. I've sat focusing on my solar plexus emotions for a total of an hour and a half today; not purposefully, I just went within on two occasions and ended up sat there feeling what was there for quite a while. Coincidentally, when I finish I seem to burp, yawn and do big sighs a lot more.

Any feedback, please?