Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-08-2017, 08:35 PM
Pathfinder

"human angels?"

im curious about something. So iv heard many people say that sometimes angels take human form to help you and then they disappear. Okay? Where do they go ? Are they real human ?

I had an odd experience once but i dont know if it is out of the ordinary or just a mere coincidence. So this one time i went biking with my friend for the first time from home to town and it was nightish with no one around. We got lost and asked a woman for direction. She was very chubby and lovely. So warm. She was so kind and gave us directions and then disappeared.
Two hours later or less we were going back home and we got lost AGAIN at night with no one around.
Out of all the people in the world this woman shows up again from nowhere. Gives us a warm laugh anf guides us back home. She then disappears. Iv never seen her again but that was truly the oddest experience of my life and even though it may be nothing a part of me always wonders if it was a supernatural spiritual experience.
Any thoughts ?
Was that my spirit guide ??
Old 10-08-2017, 11:01 PM
Newbie ;)

As a Christian, I'm reminded of Hebrews 13:2, "Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares." So, yes, I do believe that you quite possibly met an angel. Will we ever know for sure? Probably not, but take heart that whomever this woman was, she was a definite blessing in your life.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leilasmum44
im curious about something. So iv heard many people say that sometimes angels take human form to help you and then they disappear. Okay? Where do they go ? Are they real human ?

I had an odd experience once but i dont know if it is out of the ordinary or just a mere coincidence. So this one time i went biking with my friend for the first time from home to town and it was nightish with no one around. We got lost and asked a woman for direction. She was very chubby and lovely. So warm. She was so kind and gave us directions and then disappeared.
Two hours later or less we were going back home and we got lost AGAIN at night with no one around.
Out of all the people in the world this woman shows up again from nowhere. Gives us a warm laugh anf guides us back home. She then disappears. Iv never seen her again but that was truly the oddest experience of my life and even though it may be nothing a part of me always wonders if it was a supernatural spiritual experience.
Any thoughts ?

My belief is that there's no such things as coincidences.
Old 11-08-2017, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilasmum44
Any thoughts ?

Hello,

I had a similar experience. My understanding is that our guarding angel can appear in physical form to help us out. From what you describe, that is what I sense happened with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Master
It sounds reasonable to me, there are many cases a lot like yours.
I remember someone telling me about a subway accident they were in. The train crashed deep in a tunnel a long ways from a station. Many people were hurt. An unusually tall black man showed and gathered the people together, assigning strong one's to carry injured one's and carrying one himself. He led everyone out of the pitch black tunnel to the light of a station where he disappeared.
The passengers wondered how he could have been so deep in the unlit tunnel right when the train crashed and how he disappeared so quickly. Many believed he was an Angel.
Old 11-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you guys for all your responses.
I still feel a warm tingling feeling from that night. She mustv been my guide !! Haha celia is that you ?
Old 11-08-2017, 03:58 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you guys for all your responses.
I still feel a warm tingling feeling from that night. She mustv been my guide !! Haha celia is that you ?
Old 22-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Master
I believe something a little different that I hope makes sense.

We all began as Angels in eternity with God. We were all perfect Spirits with the perfect God. That divine perfection is the oneness with God, the Realm of Oneness

The universes of Creation have come into existence to give Spirits the freedom to express and experience their free will.

It's the whole "made in the Image" but choose to be in likeness.

Every entity is a spirit but not every entity has entered lower dimensions or incarnated to go to school

The Spirits who reside with God and within the higher realms are the Angels and Archangels. I feel as though these Spirits had no desire to incarnate of the 3rd dimension but they have decided to work for Spirit in the higher dimensions.

In some essence human souls become angels, we return to our original identity in God, but to differentiate these soul entities from angels is that the highly evolved human soul is called a "Spirit Guide", and the highly evolved non-human soul is called an "Angel". It's really semantics and the record of the Soul's history.
Old 02-09-2017, 04:31 AM
Knower
Yes my mom also had a similar experience like this. I think it definitely could have been an angel :)
Old 04-09-2017, 04:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Of course angels take human form....what would you have done had the form been a burning bush?