Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-03-2018, 08:48 PM

Thank you so much for sharing. You are the first to mention that you have had an experience that was similar. Glad to know my mom wasnt the only one. Did they give you a temp body? What confuses me was how there was a family reunion (of family members that have passed away). Did you see any family? My mom also had a (what she felt) was a guardian angel by her side. The angel was authoritative and told her when it was time to go back. They sat down on sofas and conversed and she was told what would happen to this planet in the future. They showed her images. Most of those details were wiped away, but so much of her memories were in tact. She said it was more real there than in real life. She said that This life ( here on earth) was more like a dream.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:13 PM
Pathfinder

Of course, I am happy to share. Unfortunately it is a very cloudy memory. I had a series of OBEs at the time and they tend to blend. I do remember seeing family members. I also saw celebrities and people I admire. I'm not sure if it was the same experience though. I don't remember a temporary body. I remember thinking I was dead. I can definitely relate to feeling of life on earth seeming like a dream. It took me months to ground myself again.
Old 13-03-2018, 12:04 AM

That’s amazing. How did it feel to see your family? Did you talk to them? It made my mom cry to see her son (my brother) who passed at 33. She said, “I thought you were dead” and he was also crying and said, “I know, but I’m not.” Were the celebrities that you saw celebrities that have passed away? They gave my mom a tour, she had an angelic like guide with her. They let her remember so much, with clarity, nothing cloudy. In the tour, she met the pilot and others in the cockpit area and they were so welcoming.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:20 AM
Pathfinder

I was very scared when these experiences happened and not in the greatest place mentally. I honestly don't remember conversations. Some celebrities that I saw had passed away but some are still alive. I believe I was shown around the vessel but I was horrified and did not act as I would now. I do remember everyone was very welcoming as you mentioned. That is great your mother was able to talk to your brother / her son. That is very sad to have lost him so young and glad she was able to communicate.
Old 28-03-2018, 01:59 PM
Guide

The Spaceship was a SYMBOL of Higher Intelligence / Super-Consciousness , not needed except so one understands it is NO DREAM. It is one of the Highest ASTRAL Dimensions , Pure Light Beings is Higher still, but few are ready to SEE THEMSELVES in that LIGHT FORM ( Ball of Light, which can take shapes) .

Her younger youthful appearance was her Astral Body and she was being shown it as to bring her COMFORT at a time needed for her. This is a GREAT Experience to have ..... not all have them , even at death (what APPEARS as death) . At the point of your mothers passing she ENTERED that dimension in her Astral Body , perhaps not even knowing she had passed from this realm, it is completely REAL to you as this happens and you have a body you are quite familiar with though it will be a body in its PRIME.

She was shown things which would come to pass but not allowed to remember as this would interfere with her Spiritual Growth. The relatives MASKS were SYMBOLIC for the ego-persona Identities we PLAY with in this Life ....... not the Complete True Self. She was Fearful because she was holding false conditioned thoughts .... those thoughts CREATE the Fear.

It IS more REAL than this so called "real world"! . When you experience it , you KNOW it. She was right IT WAS NOT A DREAM! She lived a more sincere life than most and that BEAUTIFUL realm is NOW your REALITY and she earned quite a nice SPACE to be in!
Old 02-04-2018, 05:07 AM

Thank you Golden Eagle. Have you had an experience yourself? If so, what happened? Was it anything like my mom’s? I don’t understand the need for symbols. Can’t it just be literally as she saw it? I still don’t understand the mask. My mom thought it had to do with their not being able to see in that dimension without the mask. When you say that she lived a more sincere life than most, is that because thats what it takes to experience something like this?

Your words were comforting...thank you. I love to think that she effortlessly passed into a realm that was familiar to her and that she has her body of her prime. Do you feel that she thinks of me and knows what has happened now?

Is there a way that I can visit her in that realm?
Old 25-04-2018, 02:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
It’s funny, I had given up on this site, thinking no one would respond, so i havent logged on for weeks. Suddenly, i had the strong urge to logg in, and found that you wrote me this morning. I just pulled up delores’s book...I’ll have to admit, the photo on the book scares me. However, my mom said there were beautiful, angelic beings there as well as alien like beings that were “different” looking, but they were all kind and loving. In fact, she was concerned that her response to those beings might have “hurt their feelings” as she may have shown prejudice in being fearful of how they looked.

I actually rarely visit this site myself, and even when I do, I don't often post, so that is quite funny. It is a little sad that this forum can be quiet enough to dissuade people from posting, I know it has made me hesitant. I actually don't think I have visited since I posted that reply to you. But anyways back to your original topic. Your mum is lucky to have had such a beautiful experience. All the run ins with alien-like beings I have had in the astral haven't been so pleasant, so it's comforting to know there are good aliens/beings out there and I'm sure they welcomed your mum with love when she passed.
Old 25-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingClarity
Is there a way that I can visit her in that realm?

Hold your love for your Mom in your Heart, and focus on her Soul qualities and character essence as you always knew her at her best. Shine it out towards her. She already knows you love her! So it's not for that reason. It's to help attune to the similar frequencies she now lives in.
When you lift your thoughts and feelings up like that you will be attuned to her. Do that regularly as a part of your life. Send her your love (like giving her an invisible hug)
Don't think of anything else at those times except her and your love.
She will sense that. She will be able to tune into you. You probably will feel her returning love.
Then ask her if she can show you her world. You might receive that knowledge in emotional telepathy -as feelings. Or you might have an out of body experience early one morning. If so, then that is a true Grace. Or you might have a dream, of the quality that you will never forget as long as you live.
Don't forget -Love is the frequency of that "CB radio" now between you two, and your Mom's individual character-pattern is the call-sign you use.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Pathfinder

Seeking Clarity, I first wanted to say how sorry I am for the loss of your dear mom. I have had a lot of loss, (2 children) myself. I read your mom's experience and have the following thoughts.
I noticed how she had this experience about 3 years prior to her death. It would appear that this was a preparation for her departure from here. My son knew he was going to pass, and so did I.
This knowlege came in the form of dreams, a telepathic voice telling me,orbs showing up in his videos and then, his final notice that came 3 days before his passing. The day he passed, I received a text message on my phone. It was not attached to any phone number and the message was where the contact name or saved phone number would have been. So, I believe your mom's dream -- or what sounds like an OBE event --was her preparation.
2) I was very much touched that she got to see your brother. (her son). I am sorry for the sibling loss, my daughter struggles with that very much. It does show we continue on, and that they -- once they leave here-- are able to recognize one another and express that love.
3) The other intelligent life forms, I think there is so much about our universe we just do not know. My great grandmother's first cousin is Astronaut Deke Slayton and he said that there other intelligent life forms. He encountered on during his astronaut days. Also, his colleague, Edgar Mitchell, also said this about other life forms. Here is an interview from Deke, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E_SFwrh8wo
I thought your mom's experience was unique in that it tied those 2 aspects together -- both mysticism -- and future/modern technology tie such as the space travel vehicle.
One final thought. Personally, I have found the Gregorian Chants from Medieval times to be of soothing quality to me and feel that the ancient ways have kernels of truth embedded in them. That is why so many older spiritual practices of religions included meditations, chanting, and contemplation. Sadly, so much of this has been striped away.
I hope some of this helps and take your time in the grief journey. Let no one rush you, as it is a unique and individual process.