Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 29-01-2020, 01:56 AM
Knower
All I can say is from my experience. I don’t have red eyes when I shift. Is it possible the light reflected to make it appear so? Then again, this may be a more developed werewolf and I honestly couldn’t tell you whether they wish anyone harm or not. I don’t, but I can’t speak for the one you sighted. I would guess, however, that they didn’t intend harm to you for two reasons: one, you’re alive. If they wanted you harmed, why wait? Two: they haven’t returned. Perhaps they have avoided the area now fearing being exposed. Otherwise it would be something else entirely.

I feel fairly sure we can rule out dogmen. They’re something different. Most people think they don’t actually have any human in them at all, they just happen to be bipedal. They usually travel in packs, and tend not to attack, but stalk. It seems they may aim to cause fear rather than outright attacks. This is why we can rule it out, though. This being has not appeared to you again, despite your fear. Dogmen would’ve licked that up.

That’s the extent of my knowledge, unfortunately. There ain’t exactly a werewolf manual.
Old 29-01-2020, 02:27 AM
Master
Being a fan of all things paranormal, including cryptid sightings..

In Utah, there is this place called Skinwalker Ranch.

The previous owners sold the cattle property to real estate developers due to many cattle mutilations, UFO sightings and poltergeist activity happening in that specific location.

The real estate developers turned it into a tourist attraction which hosts many symposiums and "spooky retreats" for those who wish to experience a getaway with a difference:

https://www.history.com/news/skinwal...fos-mutilation

Gotta love the artwork on the fence which surrounds that property...wish I had that...but anyway ..

Maybe due to the increase in human activity and attention, all the skinwalkers seem to have moved on, due to claims of guests wasting their money..

From what I understand, these creatures come from a different dimension or a parallel universe close to our own and access our reality through portals protected by sigils...this explains why no cryptid remains have ever been found.

There are many beings coexisting with us..some visible and some invisible and they usually shy away from being discovered because they believe that humans as a species just are not ready for the shock.

A lot of sightings can be debunked..explained away as something else like a bear or a large wolf...but not all sightings can be placed within that category, so whilever any doubt exists, so will the belief.