Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Dominik4416

Crystal Cleansing

I had a family member over for two weeks, and she had to sleep in my room. I keep my crystals on a shelf that is right over the bed, in a small wooden box. She was there for two weeks, I know this is a stupid question, but should I cleanse them because I showed them to a couple of people already and she spent a lot of time my room, like my family member.

Last edited by Dominik4416 : 17-04-2015 at 08:11 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 20-04-2015, 09:00 AM
wanderlusterer

Sure, crystals pick up all sorts. Even if it hasn't picked up any negativity, there's still no harm in cleansing it provided you use a suitable method for the crystal, and unless you use smudging/herbs/essential oils, pretty much the only thing "wasted" is your time :)
Old 20-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Dominik4416

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlusterer
Sure, crystals pick up all sorts. Even if it hasn't picked up any negativity, there's still no harm in cleansing it provided you use a suitable method for the crystal, and unless you use smudging/herbs/essential oils, pretty much the only thing "wasted" is your time :)
I use sandalwood cones in smudging for cleansing, I don't use any other way, I have about 30 crystals now, it would take me about 5-10 mins right? This is my favourite way of cleansing, any faster ways without damaging sensitive crystals? I am just asking, I will still cleanse them with my incense today
Old 20-04-2015, 04:16 PM
wanderlusterer

I think smudging is fine. The only concern of smudging unnecessarily would be if the cones are expensive. Else all is fine. The fastest way I can possibly think of is using a singing bowl. Usually when I buy crystals, the shop owner places them in a singing bowl and plays it for only 5-10 seconds. One shop played for even less time, but the bowl was so big the sound actually effected me so I think it works, and as sound energy it definitely doesn't damage anything just dont play it right into your eardrums maybe...
Old 20-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Dominik4416

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlusterer
I think smudging is fine. The only concern of smudging unnecessarily would be if the cones are expensive. Else all is fine. The fastest way I can possibly think of is using a singing bowl. Usually when I buy crystals, the shop owner places them in a singing bowl and plays it for only 5-10 seconds. One shop played for even less time, but the bowl was so big the sound actually effected me so I think it works, and as sound energy it definitely doesn't damage anything just dont play it right into your eardrums maybe...
How do you use a singing bowl? (Sorry for so many questions, I know a lot about crystal powers and how to identify them but not so good at the cleansing etc)
Old 21-04-2015, 08:48 AM
wanderlusterer

answered in ur other thread :)