Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-11-2011, 02:54 PM
moke64916

We already resist resistance. We cannot resist without resisting the resistence. How is it possible to resist if it weren't resisting what your resisting that leads to understanding resistence. How would resistance be understood if we did not realize this? But we must realize this, in order to resist not.
Old 16-11-2011, 03:06 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
We already resist resistance.

How can you resist resistance? I'm confused now
Old 16-11-2011, 03:16 PM
moke64916

With my consistency of experiencing enlightenment which I've been living consistently for two days now, once I know with months of this pure awareness and love I feel. 3rd eye and crown chakra feeling warm and wonderful, then will I make myself known publically, and start YouTube videos. And write books. Be an inspirational speaker. I know I'm experiencing enlightenment, but I choose to think I'm not, because I don't know until it is consistent. I would never say I was. I'm sharing this with you, but I won't speak of where I am anymore. Only help others.

Another truth. Trying to understand it will bring you out of it. I remain without knowing, so I don't have anything to understand.
Isn't it weird how a person can loose his/her sanity and reach a point to what I feel right now. It's weird. Doesn't make since to me. But it's happening. I'm a little confused myself with what has been going on the last two days. The Most crazy thing is that has never hapoened before is staying fully aware when my ADD medication wears off. It's like magic. But I don't trust what I'm feeling yet, becauseits brought me to insanity in the past. This feeling has to prove it in order for it to be true to me.

With love and compassion,

Mitchell
Old 16-11-2011, 03:19 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
How can you resist resistance? I'm confused now
How can you feel bad if you didn't resist the very thought it is your resisting. It takes one thought that you resist. So your then feel bad, and continue to resist that feeling. So your resisting resistence. That simple. Does this make sense to you?
Old 16-11-2011, 03:23 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
How can you feel bad if you didn't resist the very thought it is your resisting. It takes one thought that you resist. So your then feel bad, and continue to resist that feeling. So your resisting resistence. That simple. Does this make sense to you?

Think so thanks Moke I'm just half asleep today not sure why lol
Old 16-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Master
Moke,
I love you but I can't bear to watch you do this to yourself anymore.
I must take my leave in regards to viewing your posts.
There is nothing more I can say or do to help you that has not already been said and done. It is killing me to watch these patterns continue.
I hope you get the help you need.
Take care and God bless...........James
Old 16-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:

in resisting i allow for change in the thought pattern to which i adhered. i resist so as to give pause and allow for an adjustment in my personal matrix.

it's just a different method of self control. i'm not disputing or challenging your experiential methods.
Old 16-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Topology

Quote:
Trust me.

Robbie The Robot with arms flailing: whoop whoop, danger Will Robinson, danger.

These are the situations in which people use the phrase "trust me"

1. When someone has been distrusting of others due to past abuse and distrusts someone trying to help them despite the helping perrson having demonstrated a solid character. "you're just going to have to trust me despite what others have done to you"

2. In the lack of having demonstrated good character sufficient to automatically be given trust, a person will push for (perhaps manipulatively) trust that may or may not be warranted. "Trust me (even though you haven't seen me perform at the desired level and may not be able to) I know what I am doing."

------

If I have to ask for someone's trust then either they are not able to see I am trust worthy or I am not trust worthy in their eyes or I am not actually trust worthy. I find it's better to let actions speak louder than words. People trust me because I've demonstrated a reliable, safe and grounded character.
Old 16-11-2011, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Moke,
There is nothing more I can say or do to help you that has not already been said and done. It is killing me to watch these patterns continue.

we're all our own lab rats. run the maze and get the rat goody at the end.
Old 16-11-2011, 03:43 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Moke,
I get what you are saying whiteshamon. If I were you, I would feel the same. It looks like the past repeating itself. I get it. Please don't worry about me. You'll see through my actions with consistency what is true or not. Until then, you do not know. It's hard not to judge me because of the past. Anyone can do what they wish, and see my words as a lie or a delusion. I don't care though. Everyone can feel free to think what they want to. Lol. All I know as I'm enjoying myself and have not felt this good and and stable in my life. Peace.