Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loka1282
Spirituality is to do with soul / spirit...I think the people with bipolar disorder actually TRY to talk Spirituality using their MIND..so they kind of THINK that they are spiritual but they are not...

Hi loka ... I spend considerable time with people who have been diagnosed with bipoloar and I have observed nothing with indicates that they are less spiritual than someone who has not been diagnosed ...
Old 30-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
loony toons is not only an abuse, but has become a very powerful *control* word. a "key" word and for some people, it is used as a weapon against them ... regardless of anyone's excuse: "it's just a joke, lighten up".

no. it isn't a joke.

it's abuse.

and it's societal.

the word "crazy" DRIVES PEOPLE CRAZY.

it's great disrespect and harm. why do you think people become depressed? if you only ever hear "jokes" about how nuts & crazy you are... you'll eventually (starving to death to hear good words) go nuts & crazy! vicious cycle has to end somewhere.

the power of the *word*.

like IQ said, psychiatry uses IT'S words and spirituality uses IT'S words ... add the most important element! CULTURE uses IT'S SLANG words.

the Power of the Word.

and people go behind closed doors to be "treated" right ... cuz they're treated like POS on the outside. WORDS are like bullets and swords or ... they're like vitamins. psychiatry has not yet figured out that PILLS are *not* the treatment or cure. WORDS ARE.

youse remember the lady who died, sitting on a toilet bowl for 2 years? how much you wanna bet ... she heard the phrase, "sh*t or get off the pot" one too many times? what does that saying mean? it refers to indecisiveness, correct? she was SO "disordered" (indecisive) that it kept her ABNORMALLY "stuck" on a toilet bowl for TWO FRICKEN YEARS.

WORDS manifest as her BEHAVIOR.

or how about the people with "disorders" that had them eating out of the toilet bowl? think they heard, "eat sh*t" a bit too much?

toxic = TALK SICK.
TALK SICK = toxic = Sickening.

words FORM our mind and our mind forms our behavior.

if we talk LOWLY ... we get lowly behavior.

ephesians 5:4 states "Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving." and thanksgiving is meant that the only speech should be for edification and blessing of others.

american slang is quite violent. what's a loony tune then?

can anyone work it out and discern it's true meaning?

ah well, if you lose your sense of humor then you've really lost it. i know that in the opinion of "normal" society i'm considerd nucking futs and joking about it is a fun coping mechanism. it's a way to shrug off and dance away from the narrow and unimaginative strictures of popular opinion.

and ya know what? i'm not going to allow folks who (imo) take themselves too seriously to dictate my expression. and scolds just cause me to feel to get even more mischievious. so there! lol

Last edited by Internal Queries : 30-10-2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old 30-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
...and ya know what? i'm not going to allow folks who (imo) take themselves too seriously to dictate my expression. and scolds just cause me to feel to get even more mischievious. so there! lol

Okay, THAT is FUNNY!
Old 30-10-2011, 04:57 PM
Master

There is a definite co-relation between Kundalini centers (chakras) and endocrine glands. I believe that much of what is termed mental health 'disorders' actually originate with kundalini imbalances and disturbances - often experienced as rough patches of varying degree within the growth process (in the largest sense). Sometimes people invoke/summon/interface/are imposed on with energies that are unfamiliar and may be beyond a seasoned capacity to utilize them 'appropriately' - like you wouldn't give a 7 year-old a powerful tool that an adult could use skillfully. As spiritual 'science' progresses I think these corelations are going to be better understood causatively and more deliberate training will be given to children that accounts more fully for these energetic phenomena that currently appear to be arbitrary and mysterious.

~ J