Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
From personal experience, I think fear and paranoia simply stem from a lack of self love/acceptance.

Accept you're doing the best you can. Love yourself. The rest will fall into place.

I will 3rd this! Excellent and TRUE!
Old 19-10-2011, 02:04 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
did anyone go through this? is it a phase? my awareness/consiousness has expanded rapdily over the past several months.. sadly what started out as a journely of hope, empowerment and healing has turned my mind into a nightmare.. i dared to ask why certain things happened, manifested bc the general lessons/karma wasnt resonated withing me.. i understand this process a bit better now and am aware of how easily things can get distorted and go wrong.. it's created a lot of fear and need to manage.
When you expand your awareness you do not judge what you see/observe.
Old 19-10-2011, 05:21 PM
MMM

walk in faith
and then you don't need defenses
Old 19-10-2011, 05:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
From personal experience, I think fear and paranoia simply stem from a lack of self love/acceptance.

Accept you're doing the best you can. Love yourself. The rest will fall into place.

I feel that this is also true. Acceptance of oneself warts and all really opens you up , when you can laugh at yourself and insecruties etc. ( iam just using this as an example that i have been through personally)

You can work through them and eventually they will go away. Some will always stay though...as iam female i have my days of oh my bum looks too big in this but hey i just think hey well its in my chemistry.

so it doesn't get any bigger than this. ( the insecurity that is, the bum does occasionally get bigger but a girl has to have chocolate right ;)

But to answer your question more directly i feel that spiritual paranoia is part of the journey and that it does pass in my experience.
Old 19-10-2011, 11:55 PM
Master

Hi Rosewater, “did anyone go through this? Is it a phase? my awareness/consiousness has expanded rapdily over the past several months.. sadly what started out as a journely of hope, empowerment and healing has turned my mind into a nightmare.. i dared to ask why certain things happened, manifested bc the general lessons/karma wasnt resonated withing me.. i understand this process a bit better now and am aware of how easily things can get distorted and go wrong.. it's created a lot of fear and need to manage.”

What things in particular? I ask because if there is any process, which ties you to unresolved past experiences, then the personal bias we place on our own interpretation can cloud, what may seem a clarification. There have been some excellent reflections already posted in this thread, but the more general the view, the less it `removes the thorn from the foot`. As we find clarity on new levels of awareness, we have to harmonize that awareness with the weaknesses of our human experiences, past and present. What do you fear? Without an understanding of specific causes of imbalance, we are left with generalizations, and if there is a specific trigger, which throws the creative, positive flow into its opposite condition, then the process to address that specific cause, that balance may be returned is essential.

If it is a more general concern regarding our human frailties, when confronted with the cause and effect of a Spiritual universe, then Humm`s reflection holds sound advice. But I feel it is more specific to you, a personal process you need to work through, and sharing in reflection with others often offers potential clarification. The initiate Humm refers to, has a master to reflect their confusions with, and often the process of unravelling specific reflections, unravel their potential obstacle to progress. Select one area which causes you most disruption, and share it in this thread, and maybe you will find that the combined awareness of those who care, may aid you by helping you replace your fear, with the clarity your awareness deserves.
If I may be of any assistance, I am here and I care.

Peace be with you
Old 29-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Guide

I've been through something recently, which bowled me over totally I was a mess, and all because I asked 'why'.
I guess, if you ask, you better be prepared for an answer!

My experience is, that it gets better. Like others have said, fear and paranoia/bad feelings aren't good to have, and must be transcended.
But some times that takes time, and is more of a process, than an immediate thing.

Best wishes
Avilucis
Old 29-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Greyeyes

During a spiritual journey there comes a time when our ego will fight back so that it can regain control of our lives. The ancient mystics called this time dark days of the soul. It is a time of panic, anxiety, and fear for seemingly no reason at all. The only way through this is to bring it on. It is a sign that the journey that you think you are on is for real. This is a good sign. The doctors drugs can ease this, but this just post pones what we must go through.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:09 AM
SunnyHaze

Skipped through some of the story but YES ! i have indeed felt like that i was walking home one night and i just Felt unsafe like there was people watching me, i would keep walking but then i would hear footsteps it startled me i finaly got home and realise How much Fear i showed' i had been taught a lesson and that lesson was "I am always safe, protected by my Guides and Angels and the many followers of the Devine light of God" throught this lesson i was taught i have the power to change that no evil can manifest inside me, Telling your self things like this Helps your fear to loosen up then it will soon disapear because at times it could just be your ego playing mind trick, but do not get me wrong your body knows the vibrations of good or bad and even sound currents it changes like it has its own emotions take it to note (: