Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Master
Excellent reading on 11-11 portal

I'd been looking forward to it, Twinstrology's 11:11 portal reading. And it is spot on again for me. I so love her readings, always neutral, never judging, never negative. The woman is totally great, as are her readings.

The amazing thing is she talks about fears / ego issues coming up again that need to be addressed. And that is exactly what I am going through. Again. Sigh.
Whatever happened to fairy tales? Falling in love, getting married and living happily ever after. Oh wait, those were fairy-tales. And no one ever wrote what happened to Cinderella and her man after they'd been married. You know, way down the line after they've had a bunch of kids and ruts and routines kick in. Lord knows they divorced in the end, haha.
Still, I want my fairy-tale!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLOjub9s3dM

Old 07-11-2017, 05:16 PM
Master

haha cinderella and her man havin kids and marital problems. they woke up in 3D!

fears and ego issues seem never ending.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
haha cinderella and her man havin kids and marital problems. they woke up in 3D!

fears and ego issues seem never ending.
Yeah, wouldn't that be the fairy-tale: Cinderella and her man needing marriage councelling

And indeed it seems to be never ending. Cannot remember who said it the other day, maybe Twinstrology or Twinflame 1111 (Cassady Cayne), but apparently this isn't going to stop until 2020 / 2021. Hooray
Old 07-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Master

wow. wake me up when 2021 arrives. Balancing energies can take time.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Ha!
That's funny... I have been getting this idea of the year 2020 via my intuition lately... and seeing the number as validation too

Ps... her last reading was great...(accurate to the energy I have been experiencing anyway) haven't watched this one yet.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Ha!
That's funny... I have been getting this idea of the year 2020 via my intuition lately... and seeing the number as validation too

Ps... her last reading was great...(accurate to the energy I have been experiencing anyway) haven't watched this one yet.
I remember Diana Cooper mentioned either 2021 or 2023 as well as the time where things will start to change and new Golden Communities (5D) will begin to form.
SOmeone else mentioning these energies continuing until around 2020-2021, shame I cannot remember who it was, but I read it, not heard it. So not a channeling but likely Cassady Cayne's website.

Oh well, we better just buckle up for safety for another few years, haha. Or pray we reach enlightenment next month so it won't bother us anymore (fat change that is going to happen, hihi)
Old 07-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Suspended

course the good news is that 2020 is only a couple of years away.should be interesting.has anyone got an apple i can eat so i can sleep until then?
Old 07-11-2017, 09:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
course the good news is that 2020 is only a couple of years away.should be interesting.has anyone got an apple i can eat so i can sleep until then?

Lol... I might take a two year nap as well!!
Old 08-11-2017, 03:39 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Lol... I might take a two year nap as well!!
any of us truly in the 5d are feeling it right now believe me!!!!
Old 08-11-2017, 03:53 AM
Deactivated Account
I've been napping/sleeping for about 3 months now, getting up again slowly...of course the joke on me is I woke up in the twin flame forum

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc