Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 21-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Master
I've cited before how in modern day we have the terms, "street view", and "satellite view".
Because we are endowed (or afflicted) with the animal/mammal instincts of survival, our perspective of what is positive or negative are abberant, compared with what is non organic, and eternal.
Which involves the greater reality and truth of the Spirit.

You've cited horrific times in past history, which involves the animal/mammal instincts, tendencies, and behavior.
All of which is about original sin, and the fall, described in the Bible.

You think I am being negative, because of your street view perspective, but I'm not.
Scripture doesn't just tell us prophetically about the bad that is looming, but also the triumphant, and a glorious end, and conclusion!
When the survival instinct is subdued, the Spirit will reign, and then all the truly positive consequences thereof will result!

You should familiarize yourself with this.

Meanwhile, up until then, human nature hasn't changed in the world, while technologies have. We have more than enough evidence in world history about Ego in human nature, which is related with the devil.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-12-2017, 06:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtTheHawksWell
I love the positivity. With regards to individual belief, I've often said we have a choice in every moment: believe the best, or believe the worst. I believe the best because why would anyone freely choose to believe the worst?

Because believing the best often means believing in self-serving super-hype that is essentially a bubble that IS going to burst?
Whereas believing the worst is often much more 'grounded' in reality?
Old 22-12-2017, 12:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
You think I am being negative, because of your street view perspective, but I'm not.
Scripture doesn't just tell us prophetically about the bad that is looming, but also the triumphant, and a glorious end, and conclusion!

I wish I could believe that the apparent conclusion is in fact the ending of the program. I really wish I could. Because it would be so nice to just be agreeable that the comeuppance that I personally think people might deserve is actually worth believing this should go on. It would feed my sense of justice, which of course like everyone else I believe MINE is sacrosanct and has the greatest merit.

But that is the crux of it isn't it? Evil breeds evil and it just never ends.

I personally don't believe it is that easy, that the program just ends on a high note and I get to live happily ever after.
Old 22-12-2017, 04:51 PM
Master
Leaves? I am speaking about the world in general, and humanity.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Master

never mind

Last edited by FallingLeaves : 22-12-2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old 23-12-2017, 04:44 AM
Master
This is only my perspective and intuition:

Yes we are undergoing a process of great change in the evolution of the planet Earth and human consciousness. There is always a bit of chaos, destruction, and turmoil during significant changes. Just like our bodies going through growing pains from childhood to adulthood, the Earth and humanity's spiritual trajectory is undergoing a massive collective growth spurt. The shift is happening, but we can maintain our own inner peace, love, and kindness to help ease the transition. When challenging events occur, it's an opportunity for our spirit to shine forth with compassion and goodness to assist one another with love. There are those who would falter and succumb to the lower influences that would make things troublesome, but ultimately I know LOVE conquers all. Have FAITH and fear not. :)

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 29-12-2017, 11:35 PM
boshy b. good

Are we at a end up time, yup, cheer up, it's nothing to do with
us that we cannot comprehend and about act victorious about.

Good?

Life's too deep to stop at that. Ya heard.

Life's too blush bloom to even stop at that.

Nothing serious enough, ya heard.

Little cat to worry about that.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:23 AM
boshy b. good

What's the smash about. We
are better than that. We are
good writters.

God : you are rope a looping. Good job. Scary what you are scared about b and m. More like you are survivor. Emanuel protecting us.

boshy: THANK YOU. Go on.

God : emanuel protects these columnists. More than you can imagine. You are all god's children. You produces b and m for the world carnivol and it's amare in performance, fear not.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:43 AM
Guide

We are living in an end time. There may be exceptions to below but IMO these are the trends
The end of
- wide-spread rationality in people
- true democracy
- useful science
- the social contract
- personal power and vision
- economics as we know
- capitalism
Old 08-12-2018, 09:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 We are living in an end time Kalki,

We are living in an end time
Kalki, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu will appear at the end of 'Kali Yuga' and return the world to 'Satya Yuga'. in vaishnav and hinduism
There is also a Sanskrit word Kalka, which means dirt or filth. And Kalki may be the ‘one who will destroy filth’ or the ‘Lord who will put an end to evil.