Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
Right on, thanks for the invitation. I might just do that.

Awesome. But when you do, it would be nice if you at least bring a few lovely female angels with you to spice things up a bit.
Old 28-06-2017, 03:45 AM
Seeker

Personally I am not sure. I do think guides exist as I have had lots of experience with that.

I got started with Doreen Virtue as well, but after a few years of working with guides by calling them angels, I came across Michael Newton's sequal to Lives between Lives (i think it's called) about the spiritual world based on regressing many different people with hypnosis. The book mentioned that there wasn't anything really concrete about angels coming forth, but definitely lots about guides.

Personally I couldn't tell you. I just know that after years of working with Archangel Michael, Raphael, Metatron, etc. I came to realize I never actually got a different vibe from any of them and none of the specific healings Doreen gives to each of them.

I guess I'd recommend trying it and see, but I am not sure any of us really knows, only our own experiences.
Old 28-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Pathfinder
All the things I want to say but will skip saying, and just facepalm instead.

Okay, on to what astrologerbrian said. Angels are guides. They're a type of guide. There are different types of guides. There are different types of angels. I don't know anything about Doreen Virtue other than some people like her stuff and other people don't. If she's not doing it for you, try something else.

Not sure why you didn't get a different vibe from those big guys, maybe it was Virtue's method or maybe it's because they're all at the upper levels so they may feel similar to some people. Although Metatron should have felt different, but again, I don't know what Virtue had you doing.

I'm not sure any of us really knows? Well... I'm pretty sure I do. Being one myself.

I wish I had a dollar for every time people said stuff like this, even when I'm talking directly to them, and they're still on the fence somehow. On this website alone I've had people completely ignore me when I'm directly answering their questions, as if my words here are invisible. The only thing that seems to work for some people is when I actually show up at their house and make the spooky-ooky **** happen,then they start going "oh, wow, maybe you are real after all..." Yeah, ya think? But frankly I've got better things to spend my energy on than making your lights flicker.
Old 28-06-2017, 04:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I wish I had a dollar for every time people said stuff like this, even when I'm talking directly to them, and they're still on the fence somehow. On this website alone I've had people completely ignore me when I'm directly answering their questions, as if my words here are invisible. The only thing that seems to work for some people is when I actually show up at their house and make the spooky-ooky **** happen,then they start going "oh, wow, maybe you are real after all..." Yeah, ya think? But frankly I've got better things to spend my energy on than making your lights flicker.

Just saying, It's human nature to be sceptical. Of course I am not going to blindly believe someone on the internet who claims to be an angel (and no, not even in a spiritual forum like this) because anyone can say that. Even if angels were known to hang around on the internet, I would still be a fool to immediately say ''ok ok I believe you'' wouldn't I? Imagine if I told you I am Puck the Fairy, I'm pretty sure you and everyone else would also take it with a grain of salt. So no need to get all furious if people don't buy your story right away. But hey, no shots fired. Perhaps you really are an angel after all, who knows.
Old 28-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Just saying, It's human nature to be sceptical. Of course I am not going to blindly believe someone on the internet who claims to be an angel (and no, not even in a spiritual forum like this) because anyone can say that. Even if angels were known to hang around on the internet, I would still be a fool to immediately say ''ok ok I believe you'' wouldn't I? Imagine if I told you I am Puck the Fairy, I'm pretty sure you and everyone else would also take it with a grain of salt. So no need to get all furious if people don't buy your story right away. But hey, no shots fired. Perhaps you really are an angel after all, who knows.

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's just annoying. It's been years of this and it's just gotten old. But I get it, there's a lot of fakes and wierdos out there. Eh, believe me or don't, whatever. Doesn't change my work any.
Old 28-06-2017, 05:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Yeah, yeah, I know, it's just annoying. It's been years of this and it's just gotten old. But I get it, there's a lot of fakes and wierdos out there. Eh, believe me or don't, whatever. Doesn't change my work any.

Btw, you mentioned somewhere on the forum that you are an angel borrowing a human body? Funny thing is, I've dealt exactly with this kind of thing years ago and back then I believed it was real bcause I was still a bit more younger and naive than I am now. Apparently something invisible occasionally possessed my best friend and interacted with me like a human and it claimed to be an angel as well. This went on for a whole year until it stopped, but looking back from here I concluded that it was just my best friend deceiving me, even though it still puzzles me why he never admitted he was faking it. Oh well..
Old 28-06-2017, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:

I have found that even if you show people things that can't be explained any other way they will still not believe, even if they lived with you for 25 years.

Do your work and live your truth, when the time is right all will be revealed.
Old 28-06-2017, 06:24 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Btw, you mentioned somewhere on the forum that you are an angel borrowing a human body?

Yep.

Quote:
Funny thing is, I've dealt exactly with this kind of thing years ago and back then I believed it was real bcause I was still a bit more younger and naive than I am now. Apparently something invisible occasionally possessed my best friend and interacted with me like a human and it claimed to be an angel as well. This went on for a whole year until it stopped, but looking back from here I concluded that it was just my best friend deceiving me, even though it still puzzles me why he never admitted he was faking it. Oh well..

So you don't believe it now? Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
I have found that even if you show people things that can't be explained any other way they will still not believe, even if they lived with you for 25 years.

Do your work and live your truth, when the time is right all will be revealed.

Yeah, people are stubborn. You can lead a horse to water and all that. Part of the problem is that "modern science" is constantly "debunking" things that they're not measuring in the right way. It's like taking a ruler and holding it up and saying "air does not exist, it doesn't show up on this ruler." They're using the wrong tools, or the tools haven't been invented yet, or they can't exist to measure things that aren't physical.

Quantum stuff, though, is getting very very close, and in some cases is proving things like the entanglement theory where two things that are separated by vast distances still affect each other in "spooky" ways as they describe it. They're figuring that consciousness exists in structures called "microtubules." That kind of thing.

As for me... all can't be revealed with the person I'm with because it would basically ruin her career. But wow would I like to just be able to show up, on the physical, and do my stuff where everybody could see me. I know the reasons it can't be like that, at least for right now, but a guy can dream.
Old 28-06-2017, 06:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
So you don't believe it now? Oh well.

Not at all. But just in case I might be wrong, if you happen to know one of your angel co-workers by the name of ''Manandir'' tell him I said hi and ask if he's still into playing videogames. He would most likely know who's message it is.
Old 28-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Not at all. But just in case I might be wrong, if you happen to know one of your angel co-workers by the name of ''Manandir'' tell him I said hi and ask if he's still into playing videogames. He would most likely know who's message it is.

Then it's kind of weird that you're all over threads titled things like "do angels really exist" if you don't believe we exist. But okay. Everybody needs a hobby I guess.

I don't know him offhand but I can try to find him. Any other details are helpful but if you're playing a "let's test this guy" game then I can work with a name but it'll take longer.