Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-11-2011, 12:03 AM
Cristina

Gift Development

Hi All,

I am perplexed and today confirmed that there is something with me. I do not understand the full impact of my gifts and need help/mentor/feedback.

Ok - so.. this is some of what confuses me... I was told at one point that I am a sympathetic empathic and, I understand this in part.. it did open my eyes to what was going on with me... The changes in me came up suddenly about 3 years ago when I met a man... we were all friends very casually but, him and I developed some sort of bond that kept drawing us together. We kept it friends for awhile and then thing just got too intense for me and I panicked ending the friendship.. Anyway - my interaction with him so absorbed me... I loved feeling him and understanding him... at the time not realizing what was going on in me... Anyway - flash forward to now - since then, I realize I love understanding people - it energizes me to help and feel them - I do this and it is not a conscious intent - I just have a huge interest in them. And, I consult with business owners and/or new entrepreneurs. I am still in contact with the original man from my contact years back cause his contact sparks that feeling in me and, I can't seem to let him go. It is basically a friendship but, there are feeling there. This 'feeling' that it seems I need is definitely upsetting me cause today I had one of the clients I consult with, hit on me... and, I never saw it coming. I am being fun, friendly and caring - I guess too much attention some might say - but, it is just me being me and there is no flirt intent... Anyway, it threw me and very much upset me. And, this is one of possibly more than a few men that have sent me more subtle hints of interest - he was direct which shook me to the core. What other part that was bad was when - as he left our meeting - he made a remark about 'me picking up the phone next time he calls'... I was taken by surprise and had no chance to respond as the door slammed but, his way upset me... I felt it in my chest and it was nothing good... it felt like a threat and there was anger... and, here I am clueless as to what the heck is actually going on... but, I felt the energy... I was scared and this is not a man I would say scared me before.

Anyway - I need help - probably don't have a clue what I am doing - I am just doing it - what upsets me most is that this 'need' I have has made me seek it out and then I become vulnerable to the influence of relationships that could interfere with my life and well being.

Please - give me some feedback.
Thanks, Cristina
Old 17-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Tink

Hi Cristina,

This may not be something you want to hear but I feel that by having this "need" you are giving the wrong signals to your clients. I'm not saying that it happens every time and I'm not saying you have to be cold to do your job. But I do feel that you may need to check yourself from time to time while working with clients to make sure they know that your relationship with them is strictly professional.

I don't really have a solution to your problem and for that I'm sorry, but I would suggest maybe contacting your Guides and asking them to help you. Make sure you protect yourself with a white light or another visualisation that works for you. Try grounding meditations (the cure for everything lol) and perhaps ask you Guides to help you step back when you need to.

Hope this helps and I hope someone with more insight responds :)
Old 17-11-2011, 12:55 AM
hootie

I agree with Tink.
You are sending out vibes that you are available or you really do like the person. It's okay to be attracted to someone. Why did you say you were angry and afraid? Is he an axe murderer? Are you already involved with someone else?
Don't be afraid to act upon what comes natural between men and women.
On the other hand if you want him to stop the flirtation, I suggest telling him you are not interested in a relationship with him outside of a professional one. I'm sure it won't be his first rejection.