Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 13-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Donna Mai

What do you make of these pictures?

These pictures were taken outside in the snow last year. In the UK it's a bit of a novelty when there's more snow than quarter of an inch ( ) so naturally pictures were taken of a day in the snow.

Now, this is the interesting part. Dozens of pictures were taken, but only in the pictures this fella was in, or near where he lives, were these yellow things were present. There are no lights around, the sun wasn't even out and there was nothing to reflect off.

Any thoughts on what it can be?

Old 13-11-2011, 10:20 PM
mattie

All Together?

Were the pictures of him all together or spaced throughout the various shots.
Old 13-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Donna Mai

Spaced out. There were others as well, when he was making a snowman, for instance, but these three are the most prominent.
Old 18-11-2011, 05:27 AM
Experiencer
I took a photo of my daughter inside the house and just before I did I noticed a light flash past me. The photo showed a similar streak of light but it wasn't yellow it was white. At the time I saw the light I instantly felt it was a spirit or angel. Captured on camera. At the time you took these photos did you notice any unusual flashes of light? I have no idea really but very interesting photos, thanks for sharing.
Old 18-11-2011, 08:31 AM
Donna Mai

The photographer can't recall any unusual flashes of light, but then again it was outside. What I find the oddest is the last picture with the yellow thing that basically looks like someone standing there on the bridge and going, "Hello!"
Old 18-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Master
Donna Mai,

Leaving aside the question of a technical glitch with the camera... If the lights represent entities and only show up when he's around it could mean they are attracted to this person's quality of mind. Do know about him, what he's like, what he might have been thinking of at the time?

The only time I've ever seen streaks of light was during a meteor shower - and they were green. One shot past past me when I was walking and actually turned the corner on the street! It was like a silent firework - very beautiful and very much not of this earth!

But in photos I've only ever seen orbs around people - usually when they are feeling very beautiful feelings and thinking lovely thoughts, usually around groups of people who pray or mediate together.